Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 22-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Master

High vibrations

The emphasis on raising the vibration is causing a deep imbalance in the energetic field with the astro and the earth plane. The earth plane is in a state of fragility with many issues, pollution, misuse, disrespect, greed - but one factor that is not generally considered is how the mother earth loves to embrace the human and that is the design, and the flow of the energy from the earth to the human is being lost with the increase to the higher vibrations.

Furthermore, the energy in the "high vibrational field" is not being fed from the mother earth, nor is it being fed from the human and so the energetic is becoming thin and tenuous, and it is getting further and further away. This in itself creates an excitement in the human field as they realise the sacred nature of "high vibrational planes" and the desire to reach that state becomes greater and greater.

But rather than seek to bring the high vibrational plane to the earth by a healthy and pure regard to the earth plane, and also ensure the balance of the earth energy with the high vibration, the human excitment, pressure, conformity, competition and greed - it is taken higher and higher.

Be wary, the high vibrations are like the oxygen level at the peak of a mountain and they won't sustain you if they are not sifted and mingled wiht the purity of intent with mother earth. The relationship between these two is not understood and not examined by the humans and the natural order is being lost. The earth rages with a fury as the surplus energy that it holds is turned in on itself - and yes indeed a component of global warming is the movement of humans towards higher vibrations. And the higher vibrations are being depleted.

THe movement is required to bring the high vibrations that you chase to the heart centre and not the head centre, and mingle the earth energy in the heart centre and allow this very point in your core to become the focus.

Cease the activity to raise the vibrational field that you are functioning in and start the activity to stabilise the vibrational field. Without stability, there is no growth. Without the stability, there will be the shift away of the high vibrations and you will not be able to find them, and the earth will not be able to support you. Without stability, there is no development and expansion.

Seek to do this with integrity and respect for the energy of mother earth and the causal with which you work. Honour them that they may honour you. Serve them and they will serve you. Feed off them and use them, and you will simply feed off them til there is no more for the you.

Bring back the energies to the balance.
Old 22-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Quagmire

Beautiful. Would you say that it is kind of the same I say when I talk about grounding the light energies into the Earth plane in order to raise the vibration of Earth?
Old 22-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Master

I'm not sure. Raising vibrations is so vogue, and I think actually we need to step back a few hundred years when there was a natural harmony and respect between earth and spirit. So, for me it's about restoration and not changing.

That might be your position tho - that the earth vibration is depleted and lowered - and if they (earth and spirit) are brought together, they can bring each other back into balance - but it requires us to be the link. We might be on the same page?
Old 22-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Master

You know, I've never heard of this from anyone until you mentioned it.

The closest thing I've heard, and this is recent, is that there are those who pull in stellar energies or from the crown down mostly and there are those who feel greater comfort pulling earth energy up. It's like this to maintain a balance. When this was mentioned they never said anything about an imbalance but this may even be related to the idea you are speaking of.
Old 22-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Master

in progress, it may be the company I've been with but it's a sense that I've had for a good long time. I keep hearing about "raising the vibrations" and I feel this sense of "nooooooooooo". The message is unfolding as to why it's a problem. I suspect it goes deeper than what I have.
Old 22-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Quagmire

I think we are talking about the same thing and have also this here no about raising the vibrations and find the idea of ascension disturbing. I have found comfort in the Chthonic with that talks about everything exist within, so we have to descent into the depth of ourself in order to expand our reality instead of trying to reach someplace we are not, some higher worldly heaven. The heaven in my view already exist within ourselves, within Earth. It is not some far away place almost impossible to reach taking infinite amount of incarnations to reach. All year I have found it troubling how people send their light energies away from Earth and themselves towards god, heaven and angels, when in the Chthonic view the gods, heaven and so lies within Earth. It is from within Earth the riches comes, it is from there in the darkness of the soil the seed is nurtured before it blossoms into the light Sorry it seems this subject have hit my rambling button

Last edited by Quagmire : 22-02-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old 22-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Master

That's it. It's all here already.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Old 22-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Quagmire

I remember someone on here telling me that they had talked with some dark entities who said they were here to help, that all they did was bring change so the world did not go stagnate and the struggle with this world was that the light had become imbalanced (or something like that) so they were here to help us ground and balance the light.
Old 22-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Master

Indeed. Dark is the yang of the yin, the other side of the coin, it's full of light - when you think of the sky at night it is full of the stars and the reflected light of the moon. The purpose of dark is really powerful.

Dark is not the same as bad, or evil. Very easy to mix those up.
Old 22-02-2013, 06:17 PM
Guide

Raising your vibration without integration is really the primary factor within imbalance. We see this with lots of spiritual types who are so ungrounded and disassociated with their bodies that they are not connected with mother earth.

You can achieve great states of higher consciousness in, for example, meditation, but if you do not integrate the consciousness into your being now, it creates a disparity between your physical consciousness and your spiritual consciousness. They are no longer aligned.

The earth, just as all humans, exist in many states of consciousness simultaneously. You have a physical body, an mental and emotional field, as well as a spiritual field (energy field or aura). These fields of individual consciousness coincide with different levels of consciousness. For example, Your heart chakra vibrates within the same boundaries that the astral plane does and this reality can be experienced personally as the fourth layer of the aura.

Accessing higher planes of consciousness will not put you at odds with nature unless you aren’t in harmony with nature while rooted in your physical body. The earth you experience in life shares all these layers of reality with you. The only difference is that the earth is fully balanced and nearly all humans are not.

The greater your internal imbalance between the layers of reality, the greater you will be imbalanced with the earth.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi