Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 18-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Guide

Message from Babaji Part 3

In every life there is a seed. This seed is meant to sprout and then be nurtured so that it grows into something magnificent and beautiful. You have let your seeds

sprout but then you forget to water them. You neglect to remove the weeds so that your sprout can grow in the light. All come to earth with a special purpose and

meaning. If you do not discover that meaning then you are not living to your fullest. Once you have chosen the path of freedom, and abide by its laws, you will have

all that you need in this world, and in the next. Life was not given to be a struggle, rather it was given that you learn to take all it hands you and make well of it.

You are not here to destroy or judge, but to love and honor. Each of you are divine by nature and when you finally behold that spark of beauty, you will have no

trouble in knowing which direction to take. Life becomes simple and rewarding when you give your life to truth. the greatest power of the world is within each of you

and it only waits to be implemented so that you can create with beauty and wisdom. Do not throw this back into the face of God, use your talents to help each

other. The self cannot live in selfishness, this has gone on for too long. Precious beings, you are, and your gifts to the world are only just being discovered. This is

the reason you are here in such numbers, each of you has a distinct purpose in bringing balance back to the earth. Do not waste time grasping for things that are of

a material nature only, these are finite and give such limited pleasure. Go rather for the divine choices that bring happiness to all, and reunion of spirit to the all. Feel

the pain of another so you can learn compassion, and know that each that feels pain, is also your pain. If the people of the world would work in unison toward peace

and love, all would unfold in an instant. You must lose the illusion of separation and know your brother, your neighbor etc. as yourselves. Help them, listen to them,

feed them if you must. How can one starved for the basics know to strive for the love of truth? Share of yourselves, give what you can to another to make their

path easier. This need not always be of a material nature, rather a smile, a listening ear, all these are important to your own soul growth. Recognize yourselves in

others, and this will not be so hard. You have come to believe that you are all sufficient unto yourselves, this is the biggest lie. All are interdependent, because you

are one and as you help each other, you are helped. Discard the lies of those who wish to rule in chaos and divide you. You know your nature is of love. Live it dear

ones, live it. Babaji

It gives me great joy to be able to relay these messages from the Master Babaji. And love to all of you and your comments. He also has a great sense of humor, but that is another story. lovetruth
Old 19-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Aquarian

Babaji just materialised in my living room and said tell them not to be so gullible before eating my last piece of chocolate and walking through the door (it wasn't open).
Old 19-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Master
Actually Babaji did float through my room once some years ago, and gave me a simple message that made a big difference in my spiritual growth.

He didn't say anything about chocolate, though he mention something about people these days being a bit cynical from lack of love.

Xan

Old 19-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Actually Babaji did float through my room once some years ago, and gave me a simple message that made a big difference in my spiritual growth.

He didn't say anything about chocolate, though he mention something about people these days being a bit cynical from lack of love.

Xan

There is nothing as powerful of love, and yes it does change your life.
lovetruth
Old 20-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

I'm hardly cynical am I? I can tolerate dressing up your own beliefs and pretending they come from some wacky alien or even a made-up angel.

But when it comes to putting your words in the mouth of the Holy Avatar of Avatars, Babaji... who wouldn't even be known about had Yogananda not shared "the most sacred of my human experiences"...

... it's a bit much.
Old 20-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Guide

Dearest Aquarian, Are you feeling some doubt in your own spirituality I ask this because you are spending your energy putting down something you appear to love.

I recognize it is because I have been there too. Doubt in the self can manifest in doubt in everything around you. Perhaps you are looking for healing

but you are not quite sure how to go about it, so you sally around the edges, maybe poke your toe in the waters but the truth is Aquarian, it takes more than

that. At some point you will realize you will need to take the full plunge (that means surrendering the ego, Logic, belief, pain, blame.) You get it. Why do you think

the Masters came to the earth if they did not want us to follow in their divine footsteps, this includes all of us, not just a select few. That is the final goal after all.

We can trust the ego and keep believing we are less than, and others are less than, or we can rise above the ego to the truth that has always been there, but

unfortunately goes unrecognized because the egos belief in its own supremacy.

You may not believe a word of what is written above, that is fine. I will tell you I have been practicing Kriya yoga since my 20s and it is a powerful tool to realization.

You would know this if you have read "Autobiography of a Yogi" which it appears you have. Do you remember the parts where Yogananda says he is always with

his devotees. It is true, and Babaji has said the same. I find it sad that you cannot look beyond your limited interpretation. The ego will never give

you a true picture of reality. Go within your own heart and ask Babaji to speak to you if you have not already spoken with him, I guarantee if you do this sincerely,

he will, but if you do so, that cynical side will also transform. Do you believe you are the only one connected to Babaji. I know there are many who receive his divine

message. He expects us to move forward and live his sage advice. At some point we have to let go of the little self to make room for the Divine. In doing so my own

Life has become simple and blissful. I am not saying that I have reached the goal, I still have a long way to go, but Aquarian I am on the path, and people are truly

dear to me now, I do not see the differences like I used to. My life runs smoothly, there is no longer confrontation or fear. It is a wonderful place to be, but Babaji

reminds me this is only the beginning. I have nothing to gain by posting the words of sweet Babaji, he simply would like to get his word out there. Time is short in this

finite world, we all have everything to gain when we finally turn to love. lovetruth

Last edited by lovetruth : 20-12-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 20-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
I'm hardly cynical am I? I can tolerate dressing up your own beliefs and pretending they come from some wacky alien or even a made-up angel.

But when it comes to putting your words in the mouth of the Holy Avatar of Avatars, Babaji... who wouldn't even be known about had Yogananda not shared "the most sacred of my human experiences"...

... it's a bit much.

I'm curious Aquarian. After reading this thread a few days ago and remembering my Yogananda days, I did some research on Babaji.
I remember being strongly 'drawn' to Babaji after reading Autobiography of a Yogi but i didn't know (and you alude to it here) that the mention of him in that book started a series of these such things (people channeling him and or seeing him).
What I am curious about is why you call him the Holy avatar of avatars?
Do you have experience of him outside of Yoganandas book?

Blessings, James
Old 20-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Aquarian

I don't mean to be harsh but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
Dearest Aquarian, Am I sensing some deep wound from your past?
Wrong.

Quote:
The reason I bring this up is it appears to be worn on your shoulder for all to see.
Wrong

Quote:
The only reason I recognize it is because I was wounded also. It is nothing to be ashamed of, I am guessing you are on the forum because somewhere in your heart you are looking for healing but you are not quite sure how to go about it, so you sally around the edges, maybe poke your toe in the waters but the truth is Aquarian it takes more than that.
I was initially looking to protect myself from demonic attacks but no-one here seems capable of helping me. Not that that's any concern of yours or I'm asking for anything. Just giving you feedback on your wayward mindreading here.

Quote:
At some point you will realize you will need to take the full plunge (that means surrendering the ego, Logic, belief, pain, blame.) You get it.
Why do you think the Masters came to the earth if they did not want us to follow in their divine footsteps. That is the final goal after all. We can trust the ego and keep believing we are nothing but bundles of pain in a finite world or we can rise above the ego to the truth that has always been there, but unfortunately goes unrecognized because the egos belief in its own supremacy.

You may not believe a word of what is written above, that is fine. I will tell you I have been practicing Kriya yoga since my 20s and it is a powerful tool to realization.
So why do you think 'Babaji' just happens to state what you already believe? Why do you need Him to attract interest in your beliefs?

Quote:
You would know this if you have read "Autobiography of a Yogi" Do you remember the parts where Yogananda says he is always with his devotees. It is true, and Babaji has said the same.
Unsurprisingly, none of their real devotees attempt to 'channel' them.

Quote:
I find it sad that you cannot look beyond your egos interpretation of the world around you.
I'm not the one who needs the name of Babaji to give herself permission to access her inner wisdom.

Quote:
It will never give you a true picture of reality. Go within your own heart and ask Babaji to fill the void, I guarantee if you do this sincerely, he will, but if you do so, change will be expected because we do not move forward if we cannot let go of the little self to make room for the Divine. I truly hope you find your way Aquarian. It took me most of my life before I sincerely surrendered but I can tell you my life did change in magnificent ways. You may not want to believe any of this but the truth is my life had become simple and blissful.
There is no void in my heart. I have repeatedly asked for help from Babaji and Yogananda. Maybe they did help me.

I do know I had actual God-contact through Yogananda's instructions. This is not a boast -- I simply followed his written instructions.

But it may make you think twice before acting all superior to me.

Quote:
I am not saying that I have reached the goal, I still have a long way to go, but Aquarian I am on the path, and people are truly dear to me now, I do not see the differences like I used to. My life runs smoothly, there is no longer confrontation or fear.

It is a wonderful place to be, but Babaji says this is only the beginning. I have nothing to gain by posting the words of sweet Babaji, he simply would like to get his word out there.
Babaji could paint them in the sky if he wanted to.

Quote:
Time is short in this finite world, we all have a choice to make and I would guess that most on this forum have already made their choices by the posts that I read. There really is beauty in the world Aquarian but I admit it is hard to see when you carry the world on your shoulders. I only have one other thing to say Dear Aquarian. Your are loveable and I can see that. The people on this forum can see that, unfortunately you do not seem to be able to see that in yourself. When you do, your attitude will change. You are a pussycat, you just believe you are a tiger.
Well that's sweet. And I am a very very nice person, loved by rather lovely people. But when I see delusion, sometimes I feel a sledgehammer is the only tool I have.

It is my limitation I know.
Old 20-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I'm curious Aquarian. After reading this thread a few days ago and remembering my Yogananda days, I did some research on Babaji.
I remember being strongly 'drawn' to Babaji after reading Autobiography of a Yogi but i didn't know (and you alude to it here) that the mention of him in that book started a series of these such things (people channeling him and or seeing him).
What I am curious about is why you call him the Holy avatar of avatars?
Do you have experience of him outside of Yoganandas book?
Through Yogananda's instruction, I met God the Father - the most significant experience of my life. It was brief and I didn't get round to asking about Babaji.

But because of this experience, and because Yogandanda communicated a more accurate version of reality than anyone else I've found, I trust his word.

An Avatar is a perfected being. Perfected even beyond Sri Yukteswar who came back from the dead to describe the world that the ascended hope to ascend to. Perfected beyond Lahiri who could actually levitate.

It was Yogananda who called Babaji Mahavatar or Great Avatar. Sri Yogananda himself had to wait something like 10 years for a visit from Babaji, his guru's guru's guru -- and that was because Babaji had a mission for Yogananda to bring Kriya to the West.

Yogananda, who consulted with Jesus on the real meaning of the Gospels, stated that Babaji was Jesus's counterpart corporeally present on planet Earth - and that he'd been here for 300 years at least.
Old 20-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Through Yogananda's instruction, I met God the Father - the most significant experience of my life. It was brief and I didn't get round to asking about Babaji.

But because of this experience, and because Yogandanda communicated a more accurate version of reality than anyone else I've found, I trust his word.

An Avatar is a perfected being. Perfected even beyond Sri Yukteswar who came back from the dead to describe the world that the ascended hope to ascend to. Perfected beyond Lahiri who could actually levitate.

It was Yogananda who called Babaji Mahavatar or Great Avatar. Sri Yogananda himself had to wait something like 10 years for a visit from Babaji, his guru's guru's guru -- and that was because Babaji had a mission for Yogananda to bring Kriya to the West.

Yogananda, who consulted with Jesus on the real meaning of the Gospels, stated that Babaji was Jesus's counterpart corporeally present on planet Earth - and that he'd been here for 300 years at least.

Thank you for explaining........Yogananda was a big part of my life as well, and Babaji.............well there is just something magic about him to me.

Blessings, James