Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Pathfinder

Too many types of voices... which one?

So I have been having this phenomenon where I hear many voices. Which one and/or ones do I listen to.

1. The voice where I can literally hear the voice of the person talking but Their mouth is closed... sometimes they be saying some rude stuff towards me and I can’t say, huh? Cause they didn’t really say anything. And it will literally be in their tone and everything. Sometimes their not even in the same room as me... their just in my mind bubble.

2. I call it the voice of the mime. You know the faces that are painted black and white? And they make imaginary walls and stuff? Okay, so imagine them talking to you... like soundless talking. I’m just thinking and freaking myself out and worrying, and I feel hysterical.

3. The random voices I probably never heard ever, in my mind that just says stuff like. “You won” or “it’s a setup!” Lol idk why they do it, but they are linked to me. Is someone sending mental telephathy? And is it false...?

4. The voice with no language. It’s a feeling that talks, but not English... just expresses through feeling and I understand it

I probably know which ones are the truth but maybe someone has more clarity and new intel to inform me with... thank you! Really, which voice is false light leading me the wrong way
Old 09-01-2019, 03:20 AM
Master
I would say listen to your gut feelings more so than the voices at the moment, not until you are certain the voices can be trusted or that they become more clear.

For now I'd go with your own gut instincts or number 4.

All my best to you.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:53 AM
Ascender
You can hear others thoughts. But they are private. It is an intrusion to be blatent and tell them you know these things. It isn't your business. But you can be more gentle with the m if their thought sound fearful or self-doubting/destructive.

Your inner being warns you before emotional responsive it situation s occur. It is essentially your gut speaking to you to help prepare you for what is just about to happen in your experience most of the time.
You can pm me.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid
So I have been having this phenomenon where I hear many voices. Which one and/or ones do I listen to.

1. The voice where I can literally hear the voice of the person talking but Their mouth is closed... sometimes they be saying some rude stuff towards me and I can’t say, huh? Cause they didn’t really say anything. And it will literally be in their tone and everything. Sometimes their not even in the same room as me... their just in my mind bubble.

2. I call it the voice of the mime. You know the faces that are painted black and white? And they make imaginary walls and stuff? Okay, so imagine them talking to you... like soundless talking. I’m just thinking and freaking myself out and worrying, and I feel hysterical.

3. The random voices I probably never heard ever, in my mind that just says stuff like. “You won” or “it’s a setup!” Lol idk why they do it, but they are linked to me. Is someone sending mental telephathy? And is it false...?

4. The voice with no language. It’s a feeling that talks, but not English... just expresses through feeling and I understand it

I probably know which ones are the truth but maybe someone has more clarity and new intel to inform me with... thank you! Really, which voice is false light leading me the wrong way

This has been going on with me for awhile now. I know I'm not crazy either. Last night I was outside and the sky was full of stars. They were very very bright and I kept hearing something. Sometimes I can't make it out though and other times it comes in clear.
Old 13-01-2019, 03:29 PM
Knower

People unconsciously reveal themselves in many ways.

Unless they are asking you to do so, is it polite or respectful to point any of this out to a person? No

Do you have a certain responsibility to keep your perception to yourself? Yes

As for utilizing this ability to hear things in spoken sentences, I don't think it will be an easy project on your own using the internet. You need to work with skilled people who can train you. It would be a valuable contrast to speak directly in person with a trainer rather than read it off a computer display just using the internet. Literally speaking to someone in person is key when you are working with non-physical input like thought, telepathy or hearing words that are not actually sound waves picked up by your ears. Little details are important to become aware of. You need to learn how to coexist with it and not allow it to dominate or distract you. You also need to learn how to discern valuable information from random chatter. It is a natural skill needing development.

Do you feel anything with these words?

Last edited by o0A0o : 13-01-2019 at 04:40 PM.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:43 PM
Newbie ;)

The STILL VOICE is the VOICE OF GOD.
Old 17-01-2019, 01:38 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you everyone, they are all wonderful confirmation. o0A0o I totally understand, and Don Coco... that’s the only voice I’m lookin for
Old 28-12-2019, 02:18 AM
Newbie ;)

so many

I hear so many, but they lie, is it for my own good? also lots of music of which I am no savant.
Old 28-12-2019, 05:43 AM
Master

Number 1 Im assuming you are referring to their thoughts.

You can understand a person a lot better by listening to those but on the other hand it's intrusive so you may want to try not to do that and try to give others their privacy unless it's necessary.

Number 3 sounds like stuff which comes from the ego, I suggest not to listen to too much of that.

Number 4.. is what I tend to think of as the raw thoughts and feelings.. before they have had any stuff added to them. (I've only experienced that a few times but I'd think that would be a good one to listen too).
Old 28-12-2019, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azur-el
I hear so many, but they lie, is it for my own good? also lots of music of which I am no savant.

You went a long down the list for this one Azur-el - I can see this is troubling you.

I try and keep myself fit for my 66 yrs on this planet, walking, mountain bike etc. but this last week virus got in left hip joint - and ive been researching and have theories how to fight them. So this time 1 week and its well on it way out not 6 weeks like in 2017.

Point is here, while ive been struggling few dozen light swear words words came out, like little sh*t, proves I'm human - and that could be in one hour lol - its lowered my vibration level.

So last night much much better, but at the same time seem to be kept awake so many hours, like if my Angels'Guides'HS are trying to get through and push me more into AP which I'm trying with, just missing a key to perfection with it - what I'm trying to say to you is ugly little faces came nosing - ive not seen in many years were showing themselves again.

Not a problem - but just as a trial while awake for seemed like 20 hours - I decided to do what I used to do when I used to see these ugly faces, seemed like they've been tossed out to space to me to drift endlessly, just my theory on it.

I asked same as I used to ask just as a test again 'light shield Angels please' - and they disappeared, maybe worth a try - and remove any fear, anger, replace with love, hope, kindness etc.