Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-12-2018, 07:14 AM
Guide
Power

Hey everybody. I would like to discuss power here in the forum. I enjoy learning and since there are so may bright minds here I would love to pick your brains (dont worry i wont eat em!).

So let me hear it! What is power? How do attain it? What can you do with it? ex cetera.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Lorelyen

It's having the ability to control resources.
Old 23-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Hey everybody. I would like to discuss power here in the forum. I enjoy learning and since there are so may bright minds here I would love to pick your brains (dont worry i wont eat em!).

So let me hear it! What is power? How do attain it? What can you do with it? ex cetera.

Follow the path of the dark or service to self as it is called.
Old 23-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Angel1

Quote:
I would like to discuss power here in the forum.
So let me hear it! What is power? How do attain it?
What can you do with it? ex cetera.
Power....well, we all have it, even if we don't realize how much we have.
Our thoughts, intentions, desires, words and beliefs have immense power.

There is power in our confident stance and in our very aura.
As there is power in our weak, confused stance and aura.

I would say..."Discover the power you have! Use it wisely for good!"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi and thank you for the topic to pick at. If you did want to eat my brain, I'd be calling you a zombie.

There are different forms of power: monetary, political and personal. Since we know what monetary and political power is, I want to mention personal power. A definition of personal power can be described as having everything material taken away from you. Once that is theoretically done leaving you in a wilderness, what remains? You have your body and all that it contains. You have your mind, your energetic system (chakras), your soul, your Higher Self and spirit guides. In short, everything you built up along your spiritual path.

No one can take those away from you. You can lose monetary and political power but not your personal power unless you mess up big time but even then, you still have it regardless if you're aware of it or not. You have the power to develop yourself but is your decision to do so, or not, and that is the power of free choice.
Old 23-12-2018, 07:46 PM
Deactivated Account
The universe is self governing. Any power isn't yours at all. The word alone should scare us.

To look at it from a few angles starting with the most pragmatic. Let's say this is what the human mind is evolving towards. It would make sense that other beings on other planets may have developed abilities like telepathy, or have an inate understanding of free flow consciousness. How would evolution work this out? Opening doors in the mind, reworking the structure of the psyche towards this end would take a being that understands it's not power to be wielded.

Another view point, let's say it's inside of all of us and has been since the dawn of human existence. The more doors we open in the mind, if any negatively through thoughts of power get in it will destroy you. We will play with ideas of power which will lead to the subconscious activating perceived roles of what power entails. Pushing more fantasy and psychosis to the forefront.

The last point is God and borrowed energy. That this experience is self governing and you are being trusted with it for doing good. Karma is the overarching law.
Old 23-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Knower
What Is Medicine Power?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76o6PRnVPBk
Old 23-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Master

Quote:
What is power? How do attain it? What can you do with it?

Power may be considered as the ability to impose our will and manipulate circumstances accordingly. So some people seek power over others or their environment. Such power is limited and temporary.

The wise person seeks power over himself or herself. Such a person has control over the lower nature, and they are not driven by their personal desires.

The true Sage enjoys the power to be still and do nothing. By doing nothing, nothing is left undone. In Taoism this is known as Wu Wei. We act according to what is required but we do not interfere with the flow of Life.

Peace.
Old 23-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Ascender
Ok, it depends.
Power in what context?
for physical strength? for control? for change? for what exactly?
Old 23-12-2018, 08:41 PM
Master
Quote:

If only Snap was here to answer this. He got the power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk