Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder
Guardian Angel help

I try to contact my guardian angel qith no success.I need guidance & help.
Perhaps I do smth. wrong. May be you can give a suggestion on how exactly ai should pray... ?
Thanks.
Peace.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Master
Hi,

I find that it is best to use Imaginary Conversations instead of prayer. There was a book written about having 'Conversations with God'. It is the same principal.

Relax, go into a meditative state, then use your imagination to converse with your guardian angel. Why not try that and see what you experience.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
The way you should pray is as you are doing now; feeling it is the right way for you. Like a kid learning the alphabet or reading, it takes practice. The fact that the child doesn't yet understand the words completely doesn't mean they aren't practicing the right way. It just means it'll take more time.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 21-11-2018, 06:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello blueheart. Your guardian Angel is always trying to make contact with you and the action you are taking to contact him is an excellent first step.

You have two other things to consider:

1. Dreams: Ask him to take on a definite form in your dreams and possible inner visions. Wearing a particular shirt and jeans, etc. He will gladly oblige.

2. Work on you meditation skills. Build capacity until you can sit for 45 minutes without trouble. The still abiding technique works best in contacting spiritual beings.
Old 21-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I find that it is best to use Imaginary Conversations instead of prayer. There was a book written about having 'Conversations with God'. It is the same principal.

Relax, go into a meditative state, then use your imagination to converse with your guardian angel. Why not try that and see what you experience.

John

Totally agree - in movies I sometimes saw prayers that went like: Please God help me. --- and that was it. They never bothered waiting for the answer.

You will find the answers inside yourself. Maybe it will be whispered into your ears, or the words will just be there or you will see a picture of some kind that can help you. Some think it's their spiritual guide or their guardian angel or god or simply their higher self - it works and that's what matters.
Old 17-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheart
I try to contact my guardian angel qith no success.I need guidance & help.
Perhaps I do smth. wrong. May be you can give a suggestion on how exactly ai should pray... ?
Thanks.
Peace.

Hey there blueheart - it might be worth doing a meditation to connect to your angel. During this meditation you will feel the energy of your guardian angel and be able to distinguish it from your own, the more you do this the easier it will get. With time you will know when a thought that you have is an answer to a question/prayer that you directed at your guardian angel.
Old 18-12-2018, 05:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Allow me to add, there is that sleep & lucid dream technique where you sleep for 3 hours, awake and do it again. The moment after awaking is when one should do the prayer or invocation of ones guardian angel. Infact, he is the easiest spirit to call.
Old 19-12-2018, 12:02 AM
Experiencer

Asking for guidance is like making an agreement, you'll receive help and in return you have to offer obedience and loyalty. While one is not ready to have a certain discipline it is unlikely a higher being will take that one as a pupil.
Old 28-12-2018, 09:55 PM
Newbie ;)

I talk to me guardian angel as a normal person. And thank her when she helps me. For me its the simplicity of it all. Sometimes I get signs but wish angels would speak in English!