Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titortastic
My thing is though I would put a wager on if we lifted up a 20 mile stretch of railway there would not be 260 feet of curvature.
Exactly.

Flat Earth 31.63 miles..Undeniable Proof.
Old 13-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I absolutely do not understand why anyone in this day and age would seriously believe the earth is flat...

Figuring the curvature of the earth....ie..spherical is simple high school level mathematics. .

The few people I've talked to in person who seriously believe this seemed mentally ill. ..

The easiest way may be to call Flat Earthers mentally ill., but it's much more difficult to prove them wrong. All people are different both in terms of their soul age, e.g. number of incarnations, and current soul agreement, so their perception of 3D illusory realty is also different. Besides, younger souls are weaker and more easily subjected to brainwashing and psyop programming which in this case has a definite agenda to redirect energy of the surface population and delay the transition back to 5D.

The Flat Earth psyop took advantage of the following:

- past disclosures and revelations that those who rule the planet lie to us in order to keep us enslaved;
- new vast opportunities to spread the psyop via social media on the Internet;
- taking all flat earthers to space as a direct personal prove is currently impossible.

Without direct personal prove flat earthers will think you also lie as you are with them and you are on their payroll :) They will say all round earth theories, photos, and videos are lies and fabrication and they will always explain why.

The only way I can see is to stop wasting our energy arguing with them. After all, what's the difference and who cares? Let them live on the flat earth and we'll be living on the round one :)
Old 13-07-2017, 06:48 PM
ketzer

I am pretty sure the earth was flat, but the point is moot as it was blown up millions of years ago. Now we are just a bunch of disembodied brains living in jars of cerebral spinal fluid on a spaceship in a distant galaxy. The whole world is just a virtual reality fed to our brains by attached electrodes. You can always tell when the space aliens project themselves into your brain because they always try to convince you this is a bunch of nonsense, but I know that’s not true because that is just what those sneaky aliens would say to keep me fooled. Wake up sheeple!!!
Old 13-07-2017, 06:48 PM
ketzer

Think it's not true? Prove it!
Old 13-07-2017, 06:55 PM
ketzer

Cool Now you see it now you don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I absolutely do not understand why anyone in this day and age would seriously believe the earth is flat...

Figuring the curvature of the earth....ie..spherical is simple high school level mathematics. .

The few people I've talked to in person who seriously believe this seemed mentally ill. ..

Hmmm... well, can you answer this question with certainty.

Is the earth there, when nobody is looking at it?
Old 13-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
The easiest way may be to call Flat Earthers mentally ill., but it's much more difficult to prove them wrong. All people are different both in terms of their soul age, e.g. number of incarnations, and current soul agreement, so their perception of 3D illusory realty is also different. Besides, younger souls are weaker and more easily subjected to brainwashing and psyop programming which in this case has a definite agenda to redirect energy of the surface population and delay the transition back to 5D....
It seems to me the Psyop here really is the ball earth. Again the theories of ball and flat earth supersedes social media, these debates have been going on for years.

The issue here isn't just that we are being lied to. Its the implications of the lie. If you allow a system to tell you from day one that the earth is round, and you believe it without question. What else are they able to instill into you that you will believe. You unabashedly claim that something is fact without any real tangible proof, and you are programed to vehemently attest to any idea to the contrary. Does that not sound like programing to you?

From day one I was told the earth is round, these are the planets, hospitals and drugs cure ailments, the news tells the true stories, we landed on the moon, etc.

The more I've lived I've come to find out the earth may not be round, hospitals are a business, the news is almost always fabricated, and most certainly did not land on the moon. This is something that I have researched heavily and I want you not to take my word for it but to also do your own personal research. Don't take anything I say as truth or lies find out for yourself.

Automatically denying someone elses point of view because it does not meet your current beliefs is narrowminded. How can you ever truly grow if you do not accept new information to flow freely?

I love to talk about all things not just the flat earth, our history, conspiracies, spirituality, life and death, angels, etc. But I could not ever talk about them deeply if I did not accept the opposite may be true.
Old 13-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I am pretty sure the earth was flat, but the point is moot as it was blown up millions of years ago. Now we are just a bunch of disembodied brains living in jars of cerebral spinal fluid on a spaceship in a distant galaxy. The whole world is just a virtual reality fed to our brains by attached electrodes. You can always tell when the space aliens project themselves into your brain because they always try to convince you this is a bunch of nonsense, but I know that’s not true because that is just what those sneaky aliens would say to keep me fooled. Wake up sheeple!!!
Creator of orions belt also influenced us to make the movie MIB as a joke in the movie he showed us that our existence is actually contained in a trinket dangling from a belt of a cat named orion. I think our galaxy container is really in "the collectors" stash (character from guardian of the galaxy). From analyzing the matrix so long I've found a way to see outside of our container. let me tell you the land of gumdrops is amazing even the couches are made from velvet cake. reminded me of the scene from wreck it ralph! the best part is its all dairy and animal free! so no cancer. even though cancer can be eradicated by simple code but that's another thread and day.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

Automatically denying someone elses point of view because it does not meet your current beliefs is narrowminded.
Which points to the problem of cognitive dissonance.
Quote:

How can you ever truly grow if you do not accept new information to flow freely?

I love to talk about all things not just the flat earth, our history, conspiracies, spirituality, life and death, angels, etc. But I could not ever talk about them deeply if I did not accept the opposite may be true.
The mark of an educated and free-thinking individual is the ability to consider more than one viewpoint objectively, and to use evidence, logic, and reason to come to a conclusion.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
even though cancer can be eradicated by simple code but that's another thread and day.
Should you make a thread about this count me in :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Which points to the problem of cognitive dissonance.

The mark of an educated and free-thinking individual is the ability to consider more than one viewpoint objectively, and to use evidence, logic, and reason to come to a conclusion.
Cognitive dissonance is a dangerous monster. The mind is unbelievably adaptable though. Should you conquer the uneasy feeling of two contrary ideas, you will begin to see yourself understanding more and more. The world is built on opposites :)
Old 13-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Experiencer

Hi Titortastic!
Quote:
Cognitive dissonance is a dangerous monster. The mind is unbelievably adaptable though. Should you conquer the uneasy feeling of two contrary ideas, you will begin to see yourself understanding more and more. The world is built on opposites :)
Some minds are adaptable. While many others succumb into becoming combative. It is like that with all controversial issues and I have seen it in other debates and in other online forums - like about aliens and UFO's.

For a few days after my Guides directed me to relearn the truth about Terra being a flat plane, I suffered with anxiety issues stemming from what can be construed as a mild form of cognitive dissonance. But I overcame that "illness" quickly and moved on to be a staunch flat earth truther. However, not everything espoused by that ilk I completely agree with. Like, for example, the notion that there are no stars and no gravity that some flat earthers believe.

BTW...If cancer is on your mind, then I suggest you see my post that thoroughly explains a cancer fighting and cancer preventing supplement - that doctors don't prescribe and is inexpensive - called MANGOSTEEN.