Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 26-11-2016, 08:56 AM
Ascender

Satanism?

Hope that this is in the right place.

i'm very interested in studying all forms of spirituality.

i have looked into a lot of Theosophy, Alice Bailey, Magick, Western Esotericism, Luciferian, Ancient Druidic, Egyptian/Heliopitian, Shamanic, Alchemical, Hermetic, Secret Societies, comparative religion & many aspects of Esoteric (for the few) & Occult (Hidden Teachings). i practise Reiki/Energy Healing.

To many Christians whom i have got into some discussion with & their views on these areas is that a lot of it is Satanic. i have had a lot of talk & judgement that i'm possessed by demons, a Satanist & going to hell.

i'm Not a Christian in any exoteric sense, & i don't agree with a lot of it. imo the Devil/Satan does Not exist. Lucifer is an entirely different Being to the Devil, & i only see the Being of Lucifer in symbolic & mythological terms.

i don't consider myself a Satanist, although to a lot of Christians i probably am. Have other people here come across all this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism
Old 26-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Being: Have other people here come across all this?
i have a concern that you may face a "witch-hunt" at some point in time.
the intolerant energies you've encountered may become emboldened and
decide that they wish to purge all non-compliant thinkers.
i do not wish for this to happen, but it could.
i suggest that you take steps to ensure that it doesn't, or to minimize the
effects of it if it should occur.
1- seek peace at all times. don't let your interests become a cause for
distress in others. let it be known that you seek a peaceful existence.
2- imagine that your spiritual inquiries are as a gentle flower... only open
your blossom to receiving loving light. [don't require that everyone should
give blessings to your flower -- shield it from hostile energies].
3- blessed be
Old 26-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Ascender

Thank you for the wise advice.
Old 26-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I do not believe in the Satan or devil as a real entity, instead i see it as a dynamic of man, or energy type. Consciousness.
Alice bailey wrote some amazing things, and reiki is a beautiful thing.
I am pretty much A person who follows their own drum. I think the bible is a beautiful book as what alice wrote about, is with in it, just coded.
All spiritual teachings speak of magic and alchemy and energies within, the mind....

Back to topic. I have come to the conclusion that people who do not understand what i study and work with, will think it is "evil"
I am pretty much the christian definition of a Luciferian or, Satanist.
Many think reiki is of the devil, lol Alice baily would have been hung by her toes by the people i know...
Its sad that so many people live in boxed in small mindsets not allowing them to explore the possibilities and powers of Man.
Ahh and isn't it annoying to be crucified, by those who think that away, for being a seeker.....
Dont let it get to your head man, separate yourself from those who aren't open enough to accept you and your beliefs.
Old 27-11-2016, 03:04 PM
Seeker
Satanists don't believe in Satan but in your own free will.

Satanism actually has much better morals than any other religion and I am very interested at it.
I have read the Satanic bible and Luciferian magick and it is absolutely fascinating. It is all about taking power for yourself and live life in total freedom.
Old 27-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I just went and read the Nine Satanic Statements, and I have to say I do not see how this is helpful. or Morally above any thing else at all.
The reason that that i dont is because The Satanic statements seem to not care for Karma collected. The Indulgence in the seven sins have consequences, of imbalance with in.
I guess thats the difference, I see reason in self control, and in Patience Love and Mercy for all, because if i were to make mistakes, i would want some one to Be Merciful upon me. Not to take vengeance upon me.
I see reason in forgiveness, not vengence.
But there are so many different paths and people who want to and do different things, I suppose i am just, of the loving "Spiritual Pipe dream" type, as Lavey would say.
Old 27-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Knower

If you are confident in what you believe, it is yours, and yours alone. What is more harmful... Having Satanic beliefs , or recieving hate from a label placed on you from a Christian view point? Ultimately, in my opinion, it doesn't matter what people believe as long as they behave as decent human beings.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:10 PM
Ascender

i've kind of created my own spirituality & cosmology from a synthesis of various sources & from my own experiences. i'm Not too keen on organised/exoteric religion(s).

However - my views don't need defending & nor do other ideas need criticism. i've been taking a bit more of a step back from all the same circular discussions/debates.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Ascender

“Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.”

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Old 19-12-2016, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Being
i've kind of created my own spirituality & cosmology from a synthesis of various sources & from my own experiences. i'm Not too keen on organised/exoteric religion(s).

However - my views don't need defending & nor do other ideas need criticism. i've been taking a bit more of a step back from all the same circular discussions/debates.

Beware of the fraknkenstein spirituality.