Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2018, 05:05 AM
Newbie ;)

I need healing/prayers

I have high cholesterol, high inflammation levels, high blood pressure, and high hemoglobin.

My doctor says all of these things are very concerning considering I am very physically active and healthy.

I mean, I told her I was eating healthy because I truly believed I was, but then I told her I ate more dairy than most people, and she said that would definitely raise my cholesterol, and she said if I cut back on high fat foods, it would reverse my cholesterol.

Well, what I didn't tell my doctor is that I was on the keto diet for years (high fat low carb). So I recently went on the keto forums, and apparently high cholesterol is a known thing on that diet. I had no idea!!!!!!! I wouldn't have stuck with that diet for so long had I know it was unhealthy. Back when I started it, the internet was saying it was the healthiest diet out there. Like, they used to say red meat, butter, whole milk, coconut oil etc were really good for you, and now there are studies saying the opposite.

So anyways, I have already made changes to my diet.

The thing I'm worried about the most though is the high hemoglobin because she didn't think that was diet related. She already tested me for high iron levels and it wasn't that, so now she's testing me for bone marrow disease, and I am worried sick, I really don't hope it's that.
I had cancer when I was younger, it was traumatizing, so I just really don't want to have cancer or some serious disease, I'm scared that maybe because I once had a type of cancer, I might be more prone to other types of cancers or whatever.

I'm thinking my high blood pressure is due to anxiety, and to be honest, I have pretty bad anxiety sometimes, which I know isn't good and that stress and anxiety in itself can cause physical health problems too, but I'm also worried it might be due to something more serious... and that worry is making things worse.

On top of it all, the forest fires here are really bad, and the smoke is so bad it gave me bronchitis and I'm just feeling so sick. Most everyone else seems to be doing okay with the smoke, but I can't handle it.

Plus, the smoke makes my anxiety worse because I have a phobia of the smoke, which isn't helping matters.

I used to think I was healthy but I feel like I'm really not right now and I'm worried there might be something seriously wrong with me, and that isn't helping because it's just giving me more anxiety, which I really don't need.

I think mostly anxiety is the worst thing I'm dealing with right now. Because my test results might come back as nothing serious and maybe diet changes will really help me. I'm hoping.

I could use some prayers and healing thoughts maybe. I just wish I could calm down and stop freaking out about these things. I really hate the smoke. And I just hope I'm not dying or something.
I'm scared.