Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 07:14 PM
missycuk2

Question regarding negative people/

Hi there - I'll get straight to my issue here I am having a difficult time dealing with very negative people around me, I am especially sensitive to energies hence my full time living is a psychic reader, the point is, why am I coming into contact with very treacherous and decietful people around me? I know instantly if they are manipulative/negative and deeply insecure. I follow my faith in treating others as I would like to be treated myself, but find that it is not getting me very far. I encounter so many people who are extremely jealous of me - some for reasons I do not know. I now find myself getting angry and being upfront with them about their behavor towards me (and this doesnt seem to help either!) as this seems to promote them to exaggerate and then lie ! sigh - my confusion lies with - should I ignore them and keep surrounding myself in white light ? or should I stand up to them ?

I live with my partner who is also very spiritual, and most of the negativity comes from his so called 'friends' but I see right through them! I can spot a build up of tension which then comes to a head in a negative way.......can someone give me some guidance on how to deal with this ?

Much appreciated
Missy
Old 12-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Guide

Missy, your concerns probably echo that of most readers. When you read the astral, causal and mental planes it is difficult to not be affected by them. This is why I wouldn't recommend the life of a reader. What you should consider, however, is that any emotional reaction that you are having towards the behavior or motives of others likely mirrors that the same emotion exists within yourself. I know this may be difficult to hear, but manipulative/negative and deeply secure actions of others serve a purpose for those who both give and are subject to the consequences of these behaviors. You must allow all people to experience the world where they are at. Be gratefull that you are not at this level of understanding. You are not a victim of jelousy. There are no victims. It takes two to tango. Surrounding yourself in white light will not be enough if you still are feeling these emotions internally. You must descover what these emotions are trying to teach you about yourself so you may rise above it, not attract it, and therefore be unaffected by it.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:06 PM
missycuk2

thank you for your insight

Thanks for your feedback - the main issue is sensing others insecurities which leads them to behave a certain way, for example I was told I smile too much, and see everyone with good intentions, this person was negative towards me for no reason simply that rather than keep themselves negative, a negative attitude seemed right for them to try to bring me to their level.

I struggle with insecurity myself at times, but changed the way I react to my own life's struggles and I happy to say that I have turned around the most negative person into positive light (bear in mind tho - they do think I am weak and dont stand up for myself) which is something that does bother me at times.

Yes some people are a reflection of me, but for the most part their negative attitude seems to come from them (I have to say that most of the ppl around me have been severely abused and mistreated in thier life).
Old 12-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Guide

Missy, welcome a board by the way. I recommend that you spend some good time looking at the threads in this forum. You will find a ton of information that can be helpful with your question. You will see that the regulars here will promote the idea that one should take responsibility for their circumstances in all ways. The way you observe negative attitudes, the emotions you feel when you witness them, and amount of negativity around you are all examples of a world you have created for yourself to learn about yourself. You are the creater, Missy. The first step for you is to understand your role in creating the circumstances which cause you grief. Good luck!
Old 12-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Deactivated Account
a lot of unhappy people tend to be 'jealous' of anyone who is genuinely happy, it is human to mistrust friendliness as people assume you must be after something, send each of these unhappy people happy thoughts and keep right on smiling, it should rub off on them eventually
Old 18-09-2006, 05:43 PM
mikron

Greetings to everyone sharing Light! If you are a spiritual person ,me mikron learned something along my spiritual path the tolec path of south America speaks about dealing with petty tyrants , take White Light from great spirit breath it in from the top of your head ,into your body on the out breath push the White Light out of your Solar Plexus ,KEEP doing this are confront and argue with these negative energy ! This works because the 3rd chakra Solar plexus is the gateway to the astral body! And if you deny negative energy to enter there in this easy meditation the negative energy people will get confused, because the nature of negative energy person insanity the first thing they try to do is seek people to be insane upside people like themselves! Doing this process will deny negative energies to enter your energy field! one extra point is the factor of Christ consciousness energy ,that is the energy you have to be ,so as a petty tyrant goes insane you must master the reality to be Christ consciousness and you voice will never change and or get upset yell or scream you’ll remain clam and clear minded to make clear decisions!

Namaste mikron
Old 19-09-2006, 06:11 AM
imageimaginer

Hi Missy,

You should take a look at my thread called Energy. I have sort of the same problem as you but my friends here have given me some good advice and some great techniques I can use. You may be able to benefit also from their counsel.
Old 20-09-2006, 05:25 PM
e-ma

I really like chadley's response, that if we have a problem with these people, then there is something we must learn. I am like this with my mom - she drives me to tears, but when I really ask myself why i have the problem, I realise that it's an issue of mine to be resolved..
Old 20-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-ma
I really like chadley's response, that if we have a problem with these people, then there is something we must learn. I am like this with my mom - she drives me to tears, but when I really ask myself why i have the problem, I realise that it's an issue of mine to be resolved..

e-ma, be greatful you have this realization! You are one of the few who can actually apply this in everyday life. Our close relationships in life are some of the most powerful and direct teaching tools we will ever engage in here on earth. I'm getting the feeling that my comments weren't what missy was looking for. She hasn't posted since. Glad someone can get something out of them.
Old 20-09-2006, 07:19 PM
e-ma

Yeah, I guess when the student is ready the teacher appears... Some of these close relationships on earth can be really tough and ugly though, can't they..
Closed Thread