Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Tedmil

She seemed to know I was coming

I finally caught up with a woman whom I posted about on this site. She and I talked and I tried to take the first step to get back together with her. She gave me some info and I left on a high note. I felt pretty good with the exchange but realize there is work to do. I was leaving and passed by her older sister who was busy with other people she only seen me briefly looked at me and waved as if on cue. I was only around her sister on two occasions but she was always very supportive of her sister and I dating.

I considered that maybe that her sister sent a text message. There was enough time but the other sister was so busy to read the message. The wave was perfectly time. Any ideas?
Old 18-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Lorelyen

Bit late replying but....give it a go! Try to make a clean sweep of it...do different things so the history (like whatever caused you to part) is well and truly past.

Many reunions fail because the people haven't changed enough and bring the same old stuff back to each other after a promising start. If you can avoid that - great!
Old 19-11-2017, 08:59 PM
Tedmil

She's has a low self confidence and I made mistakes. I thought about how to do things differently well before I decided to try again. I was certain I would make some progress towards her but it was only odd.