Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-12-2017, 09:18 PM
Master

Will I get one of the homes I apply for in the next few weeks?

High Honor + Courtship + Marriage

I hope it aint through marriage I get a home :(
I'm fiercely independent and can't stand any sensations or feelings of my life's security and stability being in the power and hands of another.

But without taking this reading as literal. It does look promising of something coming together that is stable and successful (high honor). I have fingers X that it's a big yes to the context of my question.

Will my cat come back?

Bad Health + Coffin + Message of Concern.

:( I just can't even want to interpret this. Doesn't seem positive. I'm really upset about this. He was my best friend and companion and is irreplaceable.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Will my cat come back?

Bad Health + Coffin + Message of Concern.

:( I just can't even want to interpret this. Doesn't seem positive. I'm really upset about this. He was my best friend and companion and is irreplaceable.

awww, Inika, he is a beautiful kitty. Despite what the cards say, I do hope he is found and returns back home safe.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Q: Do I get my "____________" in the mail today?

Journey, Family room, Pathway..

I think it's on it's way.

Didn't get this today as expected, but i trust it's on it's way

Q.How is "___________" doing with her testing.

Despair/Occupation/Great Fortune

A.I am going to say hard work is paying off however, not without mental stress and conflict ( from both ends ..err) but its going to give good results
Old 07-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Will I have two or more cancellations/non-attendances tomorrow?
Despair
Expectation
Bad Health

The image for Expectation looks exactly the way I feel when I'm waiting to find out if a non-attendee is going to show up or not (especially when admin calls them and can't get a hold of them), so I'm going to guess this is a yes, especially with Despair.
Bad Health may be referring to my patient load
Guess: Yes
Bahaha, patient load today was decimated. I had cancellations all over the shop, so yes, this was definitely accurate I didn't feel despair though, I enjoyed the chance to catch up on my admin.

Quote:
Will I get at least one order tomorrow before 8pm?
House

I'm feeling no. I think I'm going to get website views but not really any purchases (I note the gates in 'House' are closed; it's a bit like a reversed Lovers card). Not really sure about Thief, although my eyes are drawn to the figure of the boy having a look at the stopwatch. Customers may come along and "look" at products without actually wanting to pay for it, is the vibe I'm getting.
Guess: no
Incorrect - it's actually been one of my biggest days this week. I did get a client asking how many questions they could ask per reading through

Distant horizons
Community
Despair

Fridays are traditionally a quiet day for me (not sure why) and this looks like a no - distant horizons has a vibe of very much looking beyond the immediate, and Despair is... well, Despair I feel a good sense of inclusiveness in Community though. It makes me think that perhaps this is a common thing in the industry, and/or my clientele still has my back and I'm not to feel worried.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Q: Do I get my "____________" in the mail today?

Journey, Family room, Pathway..

I think it's on it's way.

Q:Will Get my "__________________" in the mail by Friday?

Expectation/Message/Great Fortune

I think Santa is making his way

Update!

I got my very important thing in the mail today! I got it before a Friday! Accurate! So it was on it's way, and I got it before Friday. This is without making calls and getting very worried it wasn't coming to me.

I did do a reading like 5 minute before the mail man dropped it off to me. I got Child/Familyroom/Distant Horizon

When I got it I did do a little bit of a chicken dance. Woman child *cough*

For notes and next time. Distant Horizon could mean it's in sight..... coming? Or a Passing through. Ill keep that in mind.

Family Room appears to be home or my living space (duh)
Old 08-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Distant horizons
Community
Despair

Fridays are traditionally a quiet day for me (not sure why) and this looks like a no - distant horizons has a vibe of very much looking beyond the immediate, and Despair is... well, Despair I feel a good sense of inclusiveness in Community though. It makes me think that perhaps this is a common thing in the industry, and/or my clientele still has my back and I'm not to feel worried.
Welp, that was wrong.
What did happen though was that this morning's batch of customers are all causing me minor grief somehow, eg asking for third party questions or explicitly asking multiple questions within a one-question reading. So that explains the Despair card

Community may have been trying to indicate that there were lots of people (customers!) involved.

Distant Horizons make me think of a ship without an anchor last night (it's literally a big ship in the sky); in this context it may have referred to things in the air (orders) but that I wouldn't be able to get started on any.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:45 AM
Master

Update - My cat came back. I got him last night. YAY!
Old 08-12-2017, 05:46 AM
Master

YAY! Happy for you Inika!
Old 08-12-2017, 06:01 AM
Master

Will I have two or more new cancellations/non-attendances tomorrow?
Judication
Court House
Mature Man

Haha, I look at all three cards and think "Game face on!". I feel like tomorrow's going to be a bit of a testing day and it'll be important to stay mature. There may also be some chasing up of clients who may need to pay a cancellation fee.

Guess: Yes!

Sudden Wealth
High Honour
Gift

This feels like a big yes - which makes me think yes, but also that there may be multiple orders tomorrow. Perhaps I'll hit a revenue record?
Old 08-12-2017, 01:12 PM
Master

I had a dental procedure today and my teeth are intermittently very painful -_-

Q: Will my teeth still be this painful tomorrow?
Toil and Labour
Unexpected Income
Privileged Lady

I'm hoping to god this means there will be a bit of work involved (eg I might need to take medication) but hopefully things will take a turn for the better and I'll be living the high life (good teeth, and minimal pain!).