Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 18-07-2018, 04:51 AM
Knower
The presence of an Orb shower

I happen to feel at certain times of the morning, especially around 3am, I feel a lot of activity especially in my bedroom and kitchen. I got curious about the change in the air so I used a camera. My bedroom is not far from the kitchen which feels the coldest of all the rooms. I’m feeling activity from my bedroom to the kitchen and the camera has shown orbs in my room but an orb shower in the kitchen. At the same time I’m not so sure if my bedroom is the outlet. But can an orb shower consist of one soul or many??? I’ve never seen so many lights bouncing off the walls. Does an orb have a face of the soul??? Thank you all for any input on this