Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 17-01-2017, 03:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
I personally like to believe all elements can get along with all elements you know. Nice about fire and water working together to make steam. I think instead of only focusing on the shadow areas, we could also be moving past the shadows into more light and how to make it work for us. Astrology is just a tool that gives us insight, we can move past it.
It is definitely interesting however. I love working with element water, how it nourishes the earth and cycle back over and over again into earth's atmosphere. Without air we wouldnt be having the space to create all of the amazing mechanisms of nature. We wouldnt be able to light fire without air, and without fire we wouldnt be able to destroy only to create again.
I think earth and water can nourish each other. Earth will take in the water and water will take the shape of earth and nourish it. Water can flow, but you have to break earth to fit it somewhere and that can be extremely hard. Like masculine femine nature. they can however both work extremely well I believe and so can other elements.
I do not have strong fire elements in my chart but I get along so well with Leo and Aries . I think if we try to overcome our shadows and become more liberal we find the same diversity within ourselves. We are all one, separation is just illusion.

Completely agree with you angelic star, that's what I am trying to do
Old 18-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Master
CD...this is NOT an issue specific to any one sign...unfortunately.

I have seen a lot of moodiness, jealousy, and instability and the signs are all over the map -- not consistently belonging to any particular sign or element. They may be expressed in different ways...some blow up, some fume or shun you, etc. Not everyone is direct or will admit to fears and insecurities, and they often externalise their anger onto you or whomever is closest or at hand.

I think only a deeper knowledge of his particular fears, insecurities, and anxieties -- and I mean from a psychological perspective -- might provide useful insight. At the most fundamental level, though, whatever the causes of the fear, the anger and the jealousy, these are HIS behaviours to own and to work through and to manage.

If he is willing to openly share with you and to acknowledge his responsibilities in owning his own stuff, then you can provide a useful love and support. Otherwise, it is like water on the rock...

Best of luck to you!!!
Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
CD...this is NOT an issue specific to any one sign...unfortunately.

I have seen a lot of moodiness, jealousy, and instability and the signs are all over the map -- not consistently belonging to any particular sign or element. They may be expressed in different ways...some blow up, some fume or shun you, etc. Not everyone is direct or will admit to fears and insecurities, and they often externalise their anger onto you or whomever is closest or at hand.

I think only a deeper knowledge of his particular fears, insecurities, and anxieties -- and I mean from a psychological perspective -- might provide useful insight. At the most fundamental level, though, whatever the causes of the fear, the anger and the jealousy, these are HIS behaviours to own and to work through and to manage.

If he is willing to openly share with you and to acknowledge his responsibilities in owning his own stuff, then you can provide a useful love and support. Otherwise, it is like water on the rock...

Best of luck to you!!!
Peace & blessings,
7L

You are absolutely right 7luminaries! I am sure his problem is he does not talk about his feelings - maybe he doesn't even know for sure what he is feeling? Lets see how it goes, thanks heaps for your advice :)
Old 18-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Experiencer

Underneath fear ~

Fear is easy to discover when one is totally HONEST with themselves when they ask 1) what am I afraid of loosing 2) What am I afraid I won't get or 3) Am I afraid of what others will think!

It will be one of the 3 or all three. Searching moral inventory. And if you love this person you should be able to do this with total, loving honesty.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
You are absolutely right 7luminaries! I am sure his problem is he does not talk about his feelings - maybe he doesn't even know for sure what he is feeling? Lets see how it goes, thanks heaps for your advice :)

no probs & all de best...

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke