Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 31-12-2016, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Looking stuff up and reading what you wrote there, that would be one lucky and blessed person then.

@ the fine print. Guess that is from boss/corporate climber traits!

Agree they make great bosses and corporate climbers ! I know of one who will always push me to work harder. If I did something just fine, they would tell me to push harder to perfection I think work wise it gets a little overbearing for an easy going earth sign the taurus lol.
I still love them regardless, only I wish to kill some time doing nothing lol
Rihanna's song "work work " comes to mind
Old 02-01-2017, 06:54 AM
Master
You Cappys inspired me this weekend.

Old 02-01-2017, 07:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
You Cappys inspired me this weekend.

That is super cute how amazing hehe :)
Old 02-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Fantastic, Work, Khal! It's beautiful. I love the shading in her hair, you used good coloring too. You would do great making tarot/oracle art ;)

Thanks all the for Capcricorn Love! I do a Capricorn thread almost every year, hardly anyone comes forth (LOLl). Capcricorns are a bit loners/low keys. So really, unless we have invited you in, there isn't much wind to the grounded sign

Old 02-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Master
@Khalllianen....Love the picture too. Thanks for posting that.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Master
Khallianen! You have some amazing talent there! Love it!

Clover, having a birthday 2 days after xmas I'm always forgotten Hahaha..I told my daughter that will never happen to her. So we always make a special day of it...I used to get the combo xmas birthday gifts too. I thought to do that to some who did that who have spring/summer birthdays and say here's your xmas birthday combo gift LOL! When is your birthday?
Old 03-01-2017, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Fantastic, Work, Khal! It's beautiful. I love the shading in her hair, you used good coloring too. You would do great making tarot/oracle art ;)

Thanks all the for Capcricorn Love! I do a Capricorn thread almost every year, hardly anyone comes forth (LOLl). Capcricorns are a bit loners/low keys. So really, unless we have invited you in, there isn't much wind to the grounded sign

Haha Capricorns are low key and like Sylvia browne says in her book they are the strongest of the signs. I totally agree. Some sun signs are over hyped , and the people belonging to those signs will say all big big things around it LOL :d I don't think any of that is true though for the people who represent it.
I hope others could see how truly amazing some under rated signs of the zodiac truly are, I love capricorns , I love some others got attention. May this thread be amazingly alive
I hope each season each of the signs of the zodiac could get some attention.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Clover, having a birthday 2 days after xmas I'm always forgotten Hahaha..I told my daughter that will never happen to her. So we always make a special day of it...I used to get the combo xmas birthday gifts too. I thought to do that to some who did that who have spring/summer birthdays and say here's your xmas birthday combo gift LOL! When is your birthday?

Unfortunately, my daughter and I are on the same boat, lol. Or we give her less on her Birthday ( 1 or 2 gifts). It still kinda breaks my bank though, I dont like these holiday birthdays at all lol. I was born on the 1st! I am very low key with it, I don't like bringing attention to it... Everyone is um, hung over anyways! I use to spend it in NY every year, good memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic_Star
Haha Capricorns are low key and like Sylvia browne says in her book they are the strongest of the signs. I totally agree. Some sun signs are over hyped , and the people belonging to those signs will say all big big things around it LOL :d I don't think any of that is true though for the people who represent it.
I hope others could see how truly amazing some under rated signs of the zodiac truly are, I love capricorns , I love some others got attention. May this thread be amazingly alive
I hope each season each of the signs of the zodiac could get some attention.

You are too Kind! You are a Taurus, which I believe is one of Capricorns greatest compatibility matches! i mentioned before, one of my dear and closes freinds in college was a Taurus. Very much soul sister relationship, she majored in economics, smart girl.

Taurus: Both earthy, passionate signs, Capricorn and Taurus have a natural understanding of one another’s approaches toward life. Both are also signs that place a high value on money and security, so they will find that they have many goals and dreams in common as well. Taurus will appreciate Capricorn’s diligence when it comes to building security for them both, while Capricorn will be glad for Taurus’s dedication toward the upkeep of the home. This union is one that makes for an excellent marriage.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Master
Happy Belated Birthday, Clover! Your daughter shares the same birthday too?!!

yeah, December birthdays make it rough on the wallet...Got to plan ahead!

Guess we should find us some Tauruses!
Old 03-01-2017, 11:04 PM
Master
I'm currently in love with a Capricorn. He's a real sweetheart. :)

I don't know how it'll work long term being I'm a Scorpio...but so far he's weathered my storms quite well. They're tough ol'...well...goats! XD

Happy belated birthday, Clover. :)