Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 27-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Ha..MARDAV70....all sweet with myself, not any experience in my life upsets me anymore, if your post had have been meant to have been an unnecessary lecture from you to myself, I wouldn't have been upset, & I definitely was not expecting an apology, but your apology has warmth....nice.

Nothing can worry, upset, cause anxiety ext ext to a person once they realize that those & every other similar bad feeling emotions do not arise from within humans....those types of emotions including all anger, rage & you name it, all arise & originate from dark beings.....BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU MAY, AS HARD AS IT MAYBE TO BELIEVE....one can only perceive & believe if they have experienced what I am saying. & I respect that...smiles.
& I will go as far as to say that when one becomes a spiritual being, & visit the earth from time to time, they will see what is going on in the lives of humans, that humans are not aware of, it is all SMOKE & MIRROR tactics derived from dark beings.

Any way on a side note, I was on a highway road trip three hrs ago & three hrs into it, to go & purchase a motor bike. & Smiles..my car broke down.....was I angry absolutely not....while I was stranded for three hrs in the middle of no mans land, the dark beings that are constantly attached to me tried half heartedly to make me feel all kinds of dark emotions, but when one is aware one does not respond & get upset or angree ext ext ext,

So now they, the dark ones, are attached to me as I sit in a strange motel room, & are observing me, typing this post, through my eyes & my senses. & they are very un happy that they can not influence my posts & life with unloving behavior.

OH LIFE IS SO SWEET, NOW THAT I AM AWARE OF IT ALL.

Mardav70...regards to yourself from me.
Neil.

Well, Neil, my thoughts are that "dark beings" (if they truly exist) only exist because we feed them, and our egos provide the nourishment. During my NDE, early in it, I felt "whole". I'm sure that feeling of wholeness was due to the fact that my consciousness (spirit, soul) no longer had the ego to contend with. Also, when remembering this physical dimension it seemed like a play or movie, a place that was not the reality of existence and very, very short. I felt I was "home"...and not safe from evil, but that evil didn't even exist. I perceived that evil came from the selfishness of the ego. And I understood the importance of following "The Golden Rule". Dealing with the ego...that's why I didn't want to come back here to this existence, and so very reluctantly accepted it, because the ego is such a cunning rascal. I experienced freedom from it.

I don't feel slighted when I tell this to others and they question it. I accept doubts because I have absolutely zero proof. So my thought is that no one should "believe" anything without some kind of tangible evidence...of which I have none except unto myself.
I do get frustrated when people try to convince me that I've been fooled (and I know that gives the ego it's chance to sneak in), whether by religious who say it's a trick of Satan or atheist who say it's a trick of the mind due to medication or enzymes produced upon death. I know when I experience something if it's reality or a dream or imagination, and I'm further affirmed when I converse with others who've come away very similar feelings who've also had such experiences. If they haven't yet agree it must be true, it's based on belief, which really isn't acceptable. Lol...I don't know how else to say that without sounding like "I know better, so shut up", but that's not my intent or position. I merely state my thoughts. Whether someones accepts or rejects what I've told of learning from my experience, fine...but I'd hope they have the common courtesy to at least give their reason based on experiences...and not based purely on beliefs. I will add whether because of religion or science...or whatever, some people convince themselves due to strong beliefs/non beliefs. I always say...proof's in the puddin'. I'd think that's what any worthy scientist or worthy religious person would say.

Thanks much for being honest and congenial, Neil.

Peace
MARDAV70
Old 29-11-2016, 01:38 PM
Experiencer

Can we please get back on track, I NEED ANSWERS
Old 29-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Experiencer

HELP ME!!!
Old 02-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Guide
I always remind myself: As above so below.
As above in the Macrocosm - The Universe / The Creator
So below in the Microcosm - me.

As God is both God and the Devil / with deities and demons
So within me I have both darkness and Light, Good and bad aspects of the Self.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator
ask....
It is possible that someone having a near death experience (just as someone having an out-of-body experience) could find themselves in a denser Astral or Etheric realm. Yes it is possible that could happen.
And sure -some Beings who are considered inimical to humans or our finer qualities -dwell and hang out there.

Very often, spending time in unpredictable places like that, is based on being unsure where to go next, hanging back, being unfocused, or identifying with the denser aspects of the Astral Self or even the physical body.

So (my own opinion only) it is just possible an NDE could be affected by what we like to call "darker" Beings. However, IF it happened, that would be likely to be a very temporary state.
But someone who went out, hung around those places only and didn't make it anywhere else, and then returned to body, would be likely to report an unpleasant experience. And they are also inclined to jump at the idea of "demons" -for some reason, before thinking about anything else. There are some Souls in the dense places who would love to be called "Demons" but they are not. They just like to do their own thing and interfere with naive travellers and anyone who gets too jammed in the 'lower' realms.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:08 PM
Experiencer

Ask21771,

After reviewing your threads and replies, it appears you have some very strong fears that need to addressed to stop them from hampering spiritual development.

Instead of focusing on Satan & evil doings, start by building your faith - exercise it to develop it & make it grow - develop w/in your soul a foundation of light & love w/positive reinforcements such as mantras to guide you on a daily basis. Everyone here can provide some clarity or make suggestions, however, progress cannot be made while desperately chaining yourself to unhealthy fears.

My 22yr old daughter has many difficulties w/spiritualism - most is from taking all information literally instead of understanding it spiritually & how to incorporate it into daily living.

The signs you think are God simply directing you to be Christian are far more than what seems obvious. It is God's plethora of wisdom.

Blessings ...