Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 01-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Guide
Aura Soma

I'm curious as to whether there are any Aura Soma practitioners / users out there. Aura soma is such a large part of my life. I tend to see colour combinations in my third eye in relation to thoughts I'm having or whether I need some help with a health issue.

I've got about half a dozen of the equilibrium bottles. I've recently started using the Turquoise Pomander which has been of great help.

Anyone else interested in Aura Soma.?

http://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equi....html?page=all
Old 15-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Pathfinder
Hi Patrycia-Rose.
I studied to be an Aura Soma Practitioner (to intermediate level) back in 1999 in London. I only ever practised on family and friends although I have used several of the bottles over time to heal various issues and have found the pomanders great for protection purposes and used quintessences in meditation.
I have always been fascinated with the healing power of colour and did a colour therapy course at the london college of psychic studies before going on to study aura soma. Vicky Wall was such an amazing soul and I just love her story!
Love and light
Sarah x
Old 17-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Sister
Hi Patrycia-Rose.
I studied to be an Aura Soma Practitioner (to intermediate level) back in 1999 in London. I only ever practised on family and friends although I have used several of the bottles over time to heal various issues and have found the pomanders great for protection purposes and used quintessences in meditation.
I have always been fascinated with the healing power of colour and did a colour therapy course at the london college of psychic studies before going on to study aura soma. Vicky Wall was such an amazing soul and I just love her story!
Love and light
Sarah x

Hi Sarah

This is great to hear. One of the reasons I joined this forum was because I could no find no internet forums about aura soma on its own and I wanted to link with other people who were using it. I'd given up hope that anyone would reply. I think that is the problem with the system. It can give SO much to a person through the equilibrium bottles, pomanders and quintessences plus all the beautiful text that accompanies the bottles and yet I get the feeling it is so little known about, which is a shame.

As someone who has read the books only, are there any tips, experiences or stories you would be able to share - I'd love to hear them? Also what do they teach on the course that you wouldn't get from the books?

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 17-01-2017 at 04:32 PM.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Pathfinder
Hello !
Well to be perfectly honest it was a long time ago when I studied it although the whole experience was literally magical. Have you read 'The miracle of colour healing ' about Vicky wall and how she gave birth to the whole concept due to her incredibly developed intuition and ability to see and sense colour through her third eye ?
It blew me away !
I was attending the London college of psychic studies in South Kensington
( amazing place if you ever get the chance to visit ) doing some psychic development courses and eventually did a colour therapy course where I met my tutor Ann Lloyd.
She introduced it ( Aura Soma) to us students as a potential area of further study that she happened to be accredited in teaching and i jumped at the chance.
I just remember it was held in her amazing flat in Hampstead, a huge white Georgian Building with huge picture windows and light pouring in everywhere. The energy was so pure and loving as soon as you walked in. It was like walking into another world.
She had all the Equilbrium bottles displayed on glass shelves ( as they should be ) and they looked like a rainbow of jewels. Simply gorgeous.
We were taught and encouraged to discuss in depth about the properties of colour obviously, and did a lot of self development exercises on each other to strengthen the aura etc.This included using all the different pomanaders and the way the affected the aura was quite astonishing. But the most fascinating was that how, each day after grounding and meditating we were given sheets of paper and asked to note down what bottles we were drawn to ( 4 in total) and then we were taught how to do readings from this...what colours were lacking, which were repellent etc and the correlation between the chakras numerology, crystals, and all aspects of the self. These readings were quite daunting to do at first, but as soon as you are able to let go your intuition takes over and those bottles literally talk to you ! I went on to purchase the aura soma tarot cards and I still use then to this day.
I clearly recall her saying we should try not to refer to the book too much and to be guided by our own intuition as we all inherently ' Know; what we need.
I will have to rescue my notes from the attic lol to recall specific events that happened during the two courses that I did, But I remember my Mother had to have some serious surgery while I was studying Aura Soma and I decided to get her the orange ' shock' bottle to use post-operatively. I clearly remember that she recovered in half the estimated time and required no pain relief whatsoever, a fact that baffled her consultant. Also worth noting that my Mother always thought me a little strange with all my interests but was happy to follow my guidance on using the bottle and extremely pleased with the gentle but powerful result. She remained very open as a person for some months after that and came to accept me a lot more for the person I was rather than the person she wanted me to be. If that makes sense ?

I have used the deep magenta pomander after reflexology treatments in the past as it helps the body to utilise the benefits of the improved flow of energy,balances at an even deeper level and 'seals' the aura for a few hours offering the individual protection as they go through the healing process.

Its such a gift you have to see the colour combinations in your third eye !
And you have inspired me to rediscover this skill and start incorporating into my healing work.
I could write so much more...

Love and light
Sarah xxxx
Old 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Guide
[quote=7th Sister]

I clearly recall her saying we should try not to refer to the book too much and to be guided by our own intuition as we all inherently ' Know; what we need.

That's good to hear as the way I use them is clairvoyantly which I know is not the usual way. I get the bottles in my third eye usually to a situation or question I'm asking. By now, I know what the bottles mean to me. Interestingly though, I sometimes get colour combinations which I know don't exist in aura soma, like turquoise/yellow. I do have about 7 of the bottles which I use from time to time but I want to start to try to heal some physical symptoms which were as a result of trauma (one trauma to the throat and one trauma to the abdomen). I'm thinking of maybe the physical rescue bottle for the throat? Would you have any pointers for me in choosing a bottle for this purpose?

"I have used the deep magenta pomander after reflexology treatments in the past as it helps the body to utilise the benefits of the improved flow of energy"

I know a cranio sacral therapist who used to finish her treatments with red/red on the feet.

And you have inspired me to rediscover this skill and start incorporating into my healing work.

That's fantastic.

I could write so much more...

Please do, I'd love to hear more.
Old 16-05-2017, 06:21 PM
Seeker

Just wanted to say I knew Vicky as well when I was a child. She was amazing and helped me a lot. I had many bottles although I don't at the moment. All I have left are the old quintessences.