Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-03-2020, 07:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Strange Experiences = TF?

Hi all! I have to explain this experience and subsequent experiences between myself (female) and another female, we'll call her Miss K. Miss K coaches my kids for over 2 years now. I had no feelings for her until one day about a year and a half ago. We were giving our normal good by hug when literally as we hugged I saw a blackboard with the words I LOVE YOU just like that in chalk as it was handwritten. This image hit me in my 3rd eye so hard I literally stepped back. As I was watching her leave still dazed, I thought I may never see her again. Since then I have had a huge crush on her. At times I feel this welling up of zapping impulses come from my solar plexus chakra to my heart chakra and she immediatley enters my mind. At times I will wake up to see her crouched next to my bed just to vanish instantly. Sometimes I can feel her lips on mine out of nowhere. This may sound stupid, but I need this clarification, am I picking up on thoughts? Could it be this intense? I admitted my crush for her last month when I thought (though a very long story) that she had the same feelings. She certainly made it as though she did initiating everything first. Just for her to tell me she only saw me as a friend. This kind of thing has never happened to me before even working as a medium for many, many years. I am empathic and all the clairs if you will (LOL). Can someone please explain to me in depth what happened? Esp that first day? Was that from me or from her or from where? If we are TF why this whole weird energy shift back and forth between us. It almost feels like we will be together forever and then like nothing at all. I should also tell you that I had a vision about 15 years ago and she feels like the same energy I had in that vision but once again unclear. I thank you in advance for any guidance!
Old 30-03-2020, 07:50 PM
Lorelyen

I doubt anyone explain to you "in depth" because we know too little about you and this person. You've said nothing about her background or circumstances. The emotions are within you. You've ascribed them to the workings of energic centres of the body whatever you care to call them, heart and stomach or chakras. You've also confessed to a crush. This is you.

My own views are that you can't know if she's your twin flame on the basis of what's happened. . TF may have a physical content but if it exists at all it's bigger than that. She'd have to assent to being your twin obviously to ensure you're both committed to the same beliefs. You'll find many in this forum section who are convinced they have a TF but who've never approached the person about it.

A hug is fine but don't extrapolate that to living in bliss with someone. There are people who can and do from the word "go" but they're pretty rare.
So really it's up to you to sort out your emotions; reckon how much is a need for romance; passion etc and honestly ask yourself if it's verging on obsession. In your contemplations, bother to ponder on what you don't like about her...as a way to examining the situation more critically.

The best anyone here could say is "maybe".

Good luck.