Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-03-2020, 04:21 PM
Guide

Two Tigers & a Human Baby

I don't remember it much because this was about a week ago, maybe less, and I did not give it much thought- too bad. Usually I remember the feeling.

The baby landed in a bundle in the snow in this forest, almost hidden by the snow, a dark forest, dark bark, and long (all I could see was the bark, they went straight up)and tree's, there were two tigers, their colors were of a Deep orangey red very vivid & it stood out, not the usual coloring of tigers, they seemed on the prowl and yet not. They had a serious almost blank look to them, and they walked right past the baby, yet I was freaked out about. The baby was smiling, and laughing and both arms were stretched out and it was grabbing at the sky with it's pudgy little hands.

The tigers just moved right through, and around. They were looking for me maybe? They were looking for something.

Either that day, or the next, I lost my job, the career I moved here for. I couldn't keep the terror at bay, and than a few days later, I am in self isolation, and the man I am seeing is as well, with his baby.I am also in love with him, and I was fearful to tell him because it is too early. ( I did tell him ) I was fearful he was seeing other people still n I was super fearful of losing my job, I lost it kind of. The man I am seeing is very serious looking.

Spirit has told me a blessing in disguise...the whole time I'd been up here training for this, I was really kinda wanting that other dream, the true one, I just hoped I didn't have to struggle for it, and I thought having this job/career would help me get back on track and give me a foundation.

I'm definitely going to fast, and finish this research as I have all the time in the World now, too.
Old 24-03-2020, 09:23 PM
Guide
Yea that's sure something. Dreams are interesting peeks into the language of the unconscious mind. My tradition at Drukama teaches some deep things regarding using our intuition to decypher what the collective uncosncious mind is trying to tell our small animal mind. Check it out if you want, this seems like an area you are very into.
Old 25-03-2020, 08:17 AM
Guide

Anyone else? Mmm no? k.
Old 25-03-2020, 08:47 AM
irisa

Hi Green. Heals,

what comes to my mind when reading your dream, after heaving read your story beneath:

the feeling (irl) of 'the' world becoming smaller and smaller, maybe even darker. You wished for something, you have a dream but you hoped you didn't have to struggle for it.

The baby being born (sort of) in the dark woods might symbolize the situation you feel yourself now (or for a little while). The baby stretches its arms out to the sky as if he/she says: "Reach out for the sky….the sky is the limit." The baby doesn't seem scared or dissapointed. Maybe it is inviting you to start looking at todays world like a baby: find everything out like for the first time. Is what you see right now, the truth? Or is it emotions taking over?
The tigers, instinct...back to nature/basics.

Irisa
Old 27-03-2020, 06:27 AM
Guide

Thank you Irisa
Old 28-03-2020, 12:15 AM
Master

fwiw to me being in the snow (cold) symbolizes distance from other people... the baby seemed happy enough with that though... fasting from community with others for at least a while is possibly good for spiritual development?
Old 30-03-2020, 03:03 AM
Guide

Yes,

well I really appreciate both takes, and perspectives to this dream.
Old 30-03-2020, 03:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
The baby landed in a bundle in the snow in this forest, almost hidden by the snow, a dark forest, dark bark, and long (all I could see was the bark, they went straight up)and tree's, there were two tigers, their colors were of a Deep orangey red very vivid & it stood out, not the usual coloring of tigers, they seemed on the prowl and yet not. They had a serious almost blank look to them, and they walked right past the baby, yet I was freaked out about. The baby was smiling, and laughing and both arms were stretched out and it was grabbing at the sky with it's pudgy little hands.

The tigers just moved right through, and around. They were looking for me maybe? They were looking for something. ...
As Irisa, I'd focus on the baby. You are like a baby (vulnerable, ignorant), so recognize and accept it, hence act like a baby (carefree, let things happen to you), and you'll go through unharmed. You aren't aware of the dangers (there might be two sources of danger), can't do anything about them anyway, so better don't think about them, to not attract them into your reality.

Meaningful dreams either reflect a situation, or provide guidance, through symbolism. Symbols differ from one dreamer to another, and even form a dream to another. You're the one who can best interpret them by asking inwardly.

Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-03-2020, 08:00 PM
Guide

I just went through it, and people are staying tight lipped, but I knew better, it hurt. It hurts. But all anyone can do, just like before is to go forward. Head up. It's what it is. They didn't break me, I still have standards, and self respect, and a chance, and I can do what I need for myself.

I also get warning dreams, but that is neither here nor there..this is likely one, and I did not know how to interpret it.

It made more sense this morning, and than I read your thoughts this afternoon, inavalan.

Thank you
Old 31-03-2020, 03:02 AM
Knower

What i find interesting is how you mention the tigers were almost passively looking around, hunting but not hunting, and the baby, which you would assume would need saving really is fine, because the emotionless tigers have no interest in the baby.

The tigers have no emotion, yet you feel like they are searching for something? Without a behavioral display to consider, it becomes difficult to find a motivation. You know they seek something, but are unsure of what or why.

The color contrast in your dream sounds beautiful, dark browns with white snow and bright orange tigers, obviously your subconcious wanted you to notice the cats.

Maybe consider what you have been looking out for, and/or maybe who has been looking out for you.