Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 06-06-2014, 02:54 AM
indigo24

Vibrating from Tuning Forks

My Husband and I started using Tuning forks. Within a few minutes of him using the Tuning Fork on me it felt like my stomach (above belly button) was being sucked in. It felt really good until I panicked and my heart started racing and I made him stop. Then I started laughing hysterically. He then noticed that his toe turned BRIGHT white. We don't know what happened to cause that or the fact that we were both VIBRATING. We literally Vibrated for 5 days. He loved the whole vibrating experience and didn't care for it since I suffer from Anxiety and didn't know what was going on or why. Has this happened to anybody else and what could have caused this? My husband wants the vibration back, I'm not so sure for me. Any info would be great. Thanks
Old 06-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Lorelyen

What tuning forks are you using and what frequency are they tuned to, if I may ask?

I ask because I got involved with an acquaintance considering the use of frequencies. She found a site that sells sets of tuning forks. As they purported to be critical frequencies I emailed asking at what temperature they produced the quoted frequencies and they replied with some nonsense that temperature didn't matter.

(I wasn't seriously concerned about the working temperature but I wanted to see how much they knew about their products. I told my friend that I'd lend her an oscillator to experiment with different frequencies when she's ready. It's a lot more stable and has a frequency counter attached so she can set it exactly.)

But yes, different frequencies do different things and some parts of the body are fairly sensitive.

Old 18-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Lorelyen,
I'm curious-- is the reason the temperature is important because of the expansion and contraction of the metal?
On another matter, it seems to me that if there were critical frequencies for healing, they would be specific to a certain person and not necessarily something that could be used with someone else. I had a friend who built a 3-oscillator/mixer combination and healed by combining three tones which he tuned intuitively to that person person. This seems like a more useful approach than 'one size fits all' frequencies. What's your experience?
Blessings,
Ananias
Old 18-11-2014, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
What tuning forks are you using and what frequency are they tuned to, if I may ask?

I ask because I got involved with an acquaintance considering the use of frequencies. She found a site that sells sets of tuning forks. As they purported to be critical frequencies I emailed asking at what temperature they produced the quoted frequencies and they replied with some nonsense that temperature didn't matter.

(I wasn't seriously concerned about the working temperature but I wanted to see how much they knew about their products. I told my friend that I'd lend her an oscillator to experiment with different frequencies when she's ready. It's a lot more stable and has a frequency counter attached so she can set it exactly.)

But yes, different frequencies do different things and some parts of the body are fairly sensitive.

It doesn't matter, what matters is the profit made from hugely overpriced tuning forks.
Old 21-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Experiencer

I'm currently testing mp3 audios for the benefit of frequencies. There are many of different types on youtube.

Currently using a 528 Hz dna repair.

Not sure if the body gets the same benefit as would from tuning forks. If I get any results at all from the audios, I'm going to look into the forks.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:50 PM
docmcfly

I've been fascinated by this for some time now. Just received my "beginner set" of tuning forks from Omnivos, and I've been reading and watching some stuff from Leonard Horowitz and John Beaulieu on the topic of sound frequency healing. I am a dentist, and in addition to using an Nd:YAG laser to treat gum disease, I am finding that the pulse frequency of this laser can influence healing and inflammation.
However, last night I was searching for some prayers and incantations to be used with white sage to balance the energy in the 175 year old home my family and I just moved into, and I came across this bit of what I might call fear-mongering...(can't post URL's yet, but it if you google "528 frequency of saturn" the top link will be atrueott.wordpress.com, and this is the thread I reference here)
So is 528Hz promoting DNA repair? Or is it "Satan's Frequency?" And how can we tell who is telling the truth?