Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Pathfinder

Unhappy Attention morbid death

First of all you have been warned, if you don't want to be emotionally affected stop now.

The following incident is regarding a morbid death.

I was reading the Newspaper and later found on TV about a male monster. This human male monster aged 65 kidnapped, raped, murdered and cremated by himself in a barrel in his backyard a teenage girl aged 16. Later on, the criminology team found some bone fragments and some teeth along with some dust in that barrel, and after DNA test was conducted it resulted that it really was that victim girl.

My question is: What happened to her Spirit? Is she alright? I hope she is OK, that she didn't perish forever. I feel sooo sorry for her, I literally cried, when I saw the news I couldn't hold it in myself, it was too emotional, it affected me and I can't get over it. I didn't know the girl myself, but the cruel situation left me speechless and the emotional impact is high, I got nausea since finding out about the incident, since I saw that bone fragments in pictures.

I can't explain why this happened? Did this happen by this monster's free will? I can't think that this could have been planned beforehand in the spirit realm.

Last edited by noyan : 03-08-2019 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:01 PM
Master
First of all. I'd advise you to stop reading/watching the news. Gives a new lease on life I can tell you.

Secondly, the crime is monstrous, but the fact is he's a human, trying to explain these crimes away by saying they are done by monsters is avoiding the fact that in all of us, under the perfect storm of circumstances, could also do these crimes. Most won't want to face this. But the sooner we do, then we can start to address things honestly.

Thirdly, the girls spirit will go where the rest of the spirits go. Peace to her.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:10 PM
Pathfinder

Hello Josephine
Firstly, even if I wouldn't have watched the news I would have heard from other people chatting about it, I couldn't control the situation.

Secondly, the male person abducted her in order to use her as a prostitute so he can earn money from that. As she desperately called the police and she has been detected by the criminal, her last words after being caught were "He's coming, he's coming" then she got murdered and cremated by him.

Thirdly, what do you think happened to her as spirit? I just can't think that all these was planned in spirit beforehand. It mostly was that criminal free will I guess. Seems that the criminal messed up with her life plans

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
First of all. I'd advise you to stop reading/watching the news. Gives a new lease on life I can tell you.

Secondly, the crime is monstrous, but the fact is he's a human, trying to explain these crimes away by saying they are done by monsters is avoiding the fact that in all of us, under the perfect storm of circumstances, could also do these crimes. Most won't want to face this. But the sooner we do, then we can start to address things honestly.

Thirdly, the girls spirit will go where the rest of the spirits go. Peace to her.
Old 03-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Administrator
There are many people walking around that shouldn't be you cant call them all monsters because they are not.
yes you get the sick in mind that do this kind of thing.but the person he did this Henious crime to,
will be ok her soul would have passed over she will be looked after in the spirit world.

Namaste