Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Master
indifference.
Old 31-05-2019, 03:20 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Because a person who is totally in discordanance with God's loving way, well that person has reaped all that they have sown.

That unloving person "becomes" all that they have been practicing. & their Soulself has become void of love, due to that great law that "one will always reap exactly as they sow".

& so they will be left void of spiritual light, life & abundance, void of spiritual physicality..(body), void of empathy, void of happiness, void of love & truth....void in all things good & propper etc etc.

Neil.

Say hypothetically, that someone were to do something terrible to me, something truly awful that I did not deserve, something due to which I suffered greatly. And yet, though they did not seek my forgiveness, I forgave them just the same. Instead of seeking retribution and justice on them, say that I was kind to them, and still held love for them in my heart, and even asked God not to punish them. And say that my act of forgiveness and love so impressed them that it changed their heart. Would they still need to reap what they have sown?
Old 01-06-2019, 03:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Say hypothetically, that someone were to do something terrible to me, something truly awful that I did not deserve, something due to which I suffered greatly. And yet, though they did not seek my forgiveness, I forgave them just the same. Instead of seeking retribution and justice on them, say that I was kind to them, and still held love for them in my heart, and even asked God not to punish them. And say that my act of forgiveness and love so impressed them that it changed their heart. Would they still need to reap what they have sown?
They will reap in the instant & while they hold ill thoughts of the same ill deed they constantly do keep reaping.

It works on thoughts, infact as you may know the whole universe works on thought...so in the instant that a person even thinks unlovingly about someone then that persons is instantly reaping...& if a person is thinking LOVINGLY they are also instantly reaping spiritual radiance & abundance unto their quality of Soulself.

If a person realizes that they have treated someone unlovingly & they feel repentant & work to remedy the unloving act, then they start to reverse the damage done to their own quality of Soul'self...IT WORKS BOTH WAYS CONSTANTLY.

NOW here is the kicker that most people are not aware of..there are untold quantities of very dark minded spiritual beings here on earth & constantly & discretely interfering in every Earthlings life from new borns through to the elderly, the sick & or the healthy. & when an Earthlings is discretely & unwittingly influenced by a dark minded spiritual being to think or act unlovingly in any way imaginable, then there is very very little damage done to the Earthlings Soul'self, because they were discretely influenced into acting unlovingly & are given leniency by the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS" however, the dark minded spiritual being responsible for the unloving act, reaps in 100% fullness for the unloving act, & infact in 99% of cases the Earthlings will not reap at all from the unloving act. This is because dark minded spiritual beings are totally capable of discretely & totally overcoming our goodness of mind & influencing us into thinking/acting unlovingly.

Think of people who say that they believe that the devil, or evil entities etc made them do it...same for someone who just did it without thinking that they were influenced by spiritual beings, THE EARTHLING WILL NOT REAP.

...in the Padget messages prayer, given to us from "Jesus" for us to receive Gods DIVINE LOVE, it reads in part...
" HELP ME TO OVERCOME ALL TEMPTATIONS OF THE FLESH, & THE INFLUENCE OF THE POWERS OF THE EVIL ONES, WHO SO CONSTANTLY SURROUND US & WHO ENDEAVOUR TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM YOU & YOUR WAY OF LOVE".
"unquote.

In brackets & capitals below, It also reads as...
quote...
"That Thou Art - art all holy and loving and merciful, (and that we are the children of Thy care) (AND NOT THE SUBSERVIENT, SINFUL AND DEPRAVED CREATURES THAT OUR FALSE TEACHERS WOULD HAVE US BELIEVE).

That we are the greatest of Thy creations and the most wonderful of all Thy handiworks, and that we are the objects of Thy great Soul’s love and tenderest care..
Unquote.

So if i am correct & I am staying that I am correct, then all of us are.."ALL PERFECT, NON SUBSERVIENT, NOR SINFUL OR DEPRAVED"..but we are being discretely influenced constantly by dark minded spiritual beings. & our anxieties & dark thoughts are not our own & we should GUARD against them and refuse them and see the hidden lovingness in all of our us & of which is being styfle within us by dark minded beings & treat everyone with forgiveness & mercy...AS GOD DOES.

If career criminals were aware of it, then just maybe they could overcome the anxieties & unlovingness that rises up in them..Because I am led to believe that their unlovingness does not originate from within their own minds, but from other origins. & the same for any of us on this site, do you all think that your own anxieties & or unloving thoughts arise & originate from your own minds...i know the truth because i have witnessed it so constantly in myself & it is being constantly proven by dark minded spiritual beings to be so & I can see it in ALL others...young & old.

All of the above is for anyones considerations..regards from myself.
Old 30-07-2019, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Light and Dark
Above and Below
Joy and Sorrow
Love and ____

What is the opposite of love?

Look at it from another angle.

Some people hate the one they loved: possibly were married to the person.

Do I would say HATE!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 31-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Light and Dark
Above and Below
Joy and Sorrow
Love and ____

What is the opposite of love?

One way I look at the question is in order to know what love is, one should know what it is not.

Which leads to the question; What is love?

One answer could be an emotion, something that is felt. If one does not feel, then perhaps apathy or disassociation, would seem to fit.

If love is felt to be trusting and embracing, then fear seems to fit.

It has been said to me there are only two things, love and fear. The question that comes to mind is; Are these opposite or poles on the same sliding scale.

Meaning a person can love another, but fear losing his/her love. A person may feel fear, but protect another out of love.

There seems each may hold a piece of the other. May depend upon where one places focus upon as to what may prevail or felt.
Old 31-07-2019, 04:22 AM
Master
The opposite of love is hate.
Old 31-07-2019, 04:27 AM
Guide

The opposite of Love is Apathy
Old 31-07-2019, 11:28 AM
ketzer

Is hate really just a kind of fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
The opposite of love is hate.

This is what I have often thought.
But it also occurs to me that I seem to only hate those that I fear in one way or another. So is hate really just a kind of fear.

I would be interested to hear anyones opinion on this as I don't want to start a whole new thread for that question.
Old 31-07-2019, 11:36 AM
Ascender

I'll be the 3rd vote for indifference.
Old 31-07-2019, 11:39 AM
Master
Quote:
So is hate really just a kind of fear.
I believe so. The two drives to do, either love or fear.