Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 04-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Master
The Mantle of the Christ

I have spoken of the Christ Consciousness many of times in other threads. But this is something that I came across while reading the Old Testament.

I have noticed that many times there has been a "Seer" who was anointed or Christened from a prophet and were given special privileges. Some mediums have even gone to say these folks were past lives of Jesus.

There may be another explanation behind all of this which is broader, simpler, and widens the facets of our Universe.

There is a Christ or Buddha consciousness within all sentient life. It is our own divine nature which is at the heights of our being. We can not access our Over-soul in our current lifetimes for we have all chosen and were made of different metal for different purposes. But we all have within us a Higher consciousness that is kindness, understanding, wisdom, love, righteousness, etc. Some say this is the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit. Our very soul is an individualization of this Universal consciousness we all possess thus why we are called "God's Sons" or Children of God. We are eternally divine and immortal.

With that being said I feel as though there are different "Groups" that guide and watch over mankind. They would be Orders of a Spiritual Nature. Technically someone like Christ or Buddha were enlightened but they are of a different energy and vibration.
Explanation-
Guatama Buddha claims that he founded a Way that had been known before but was lost. This is Buddhism, the Middle-Way and there were other Buddhas before him, possibly in ancient times or on other planets. Buddha is the father and founder of this Spiritual Order and it is no coincidence that the Dalai Lama and many Buddhists have memories of past lives and usually reoccurring within their tribe.
This is different from Soul-Tribes or Soul-Groups where souls reincarnate and have many lives of experiencing different guises and relationships to one another which we ALL go through.

I am speaking of Heavenly Orders. If one is attuned to the vibrations of the Buddha or that Energy it is very different from that of "the Christ" or other Energies.

Within witchcraft there are different Orders and Groups which pertain to a certain practice, belief, and system. There are some witches who have Covens and know they've had one before in past lives together. They are mainly founded on the God-Goddess energy which is both worship of the Heavenly Father and Divine Mother, but also the divine masculine and feminine within us all.

Now onto why I started this thread- The Mantle of the Christ

It is my understanding from reading the Bible that the "Christ" is the Son of God. The Christ is the Light that came out of the Divine from the beginning and brought all our individual lights into being. The Christ Spirit is an aspect of the Trinity, the Godhead. Throughout the Bible we see a progression of human consciousness towards greater enlightenment. Adam/Eve- Abraham, Exodus, Promise Land, Kings, Captivity, Freedom, Occupation again, advent of Christ, resurrection, Ascension into Heaven, Pentecost, etc.These are stages of collective consciousness expanding.

When the apporprioate time comes about and the people of Israel needed an "interjection" or Intervention from God a prophet (which is a Seer who hears voices, sees spirits and foretells future) will go forth and find a candidate whose heart is receptive to the Spirit of the Messiah, the Christ Spirit. Moses anointed Joshua, Samuel anointed David, God through John anointed Jesus, etc. At that moment the chosen person receives due to their own open-hearted compassion (the heart Space of chakra), the Spiritual Consciousness of God's Son. To the extent of their own human personality, they can personify attributes or qualities of God. They hold the vibration of God's Light within them. This is why it seems there have been many Christs in the Bible even before Jesus. The mantle of this Spirit is received if one walks in the ways of the Lord. It was limited to the Old Law in the Bible which Moses had written. That is why you wonder why did some of these Christed individuals like Joshua kill so many people? Their stage of consciousness at that time and their own shaped personality was limited to the Age.

Once you come to the First Century when the Piscean Age was upon the People of Israel and the Romans occupied most of the known world there was a spirit of renewal. The collective had raised their consciousness just enough to receive an even greater Message, one that was the eldest and eternal message but shrouded until the appropriate time. Many of these souls who were anointed in the OT were part of the same "Corporate Personality" of the Christ. They call this order- "the Order of Melchizedek". I don't know if melchizedek is a real person but it means "My King is Righteousness" and also "Sun of Righteousness". It is said that Melchizedek is after "The Order of the Son of God". This is a Heavenly Priesthood which consists of the Christ Spirit I am talking about. Certain souls either gravitate towards this Light-expression as seen in the many saints and mystics of the Christian Religion or they are made for or by that Order in the Spirit World.

Jesus was a soul who came from this Order and was divinely ordained and incarnated to embody that Christ Spirit. This is why he wasn't of the Aaronic Priesthood or the Levite Order which Aaron and Moses were part of. This was a priesthood of the earth. That is why it was limited to earthly rules, practices, etc as is most Organized Religion. The Catholic Priests are man-made let's say but their efforts whether conscious or unconscious is to be attuned to that Christ Spirit and consciousness.

More than any other vessel and vehicle in the Bible, Jesus received the full measure of "the Spirit of Messiah" the "Spirit of Christ Consciousness" because his heart was pure, his mind was enlightened, and his body was aligned to his will. We don't know the unknown years of Jesus but they were mainly spent where he was an Adept and initiated into the sacred mysteries passed down from Elijah and all the way back to Melchizedek who appeared to Abraham. The Essene Community raised and trained Jesus and prepared his humanity and personality to receive that Christening from God. As the Bible says, "Jesus was made perfect by God" this means he had a Holy mother, a devout father, a spiritual upbringing, religious schooling, and a pure environment growing up. His Soul chose these circumstances as a sacrifice on his behalf to master the "oneness with God" which was only possible by the Grace of God so that these Peoples and the world at large could receive a greater message of Divine Love. When Jesus came before John and was baptized, the Highest Power and Force said within their psyches- "This is my BELOVED Son, in whom I am well pleased.".
Jesus the man (whose consciousness was spiritualized and purified), and Christ the Spirit became united. ---A Perfect Divine-Human Union- Raising his own Christ consciousness within and the descending of the Christed Energy- united.

And through his ministry and eventual overcoming of death and resurrection, he became the Risen Christ and ascended to be with God as The Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus' personified God on earth to an even greater extent than those before him.

Jesus in his identity with the Christ Spirit said, "I and the Father are One". But he shared that divine dignity with others as well. He brought the 12 Apostles into his Being. They couldn't understand what he was saying because "his Body and blood" were not his physical human body that would be scourged and destroyed. He meant the Body and Blood of his expanded Christ Being. When the 12 had partaken of the bread and wine, Jesus was trying to bring them into the Force-field of his divine Corporate Personality, making them as Christs, bearers of that same Christ Spirit (just not to the extent of himself). That is why Saul of Tarsus had a spiritual awakening where the Christ or Buddha-within converted his mind and ways. He received that mantle of the Christ when he put aside "himself" and allowed that Spirit to be his "new Self". Many centuries later you have St. Francis of Assisi, who was the only one on earth similar to Jesus. That is because Francis of Assisi was someone who received that mantle and was Christened and held the vibration of that Christ Spirit inside himself to the extent that he developed stigmata. St Teresa of Avila was of a similar stature. Mother Teresa in my opinion was someone who was Christened whether he knew it or not that is why she saw "Christ" in everybody.

We may all develop the Christ-consciousness within us that is kindness, goodness and that should be our religion. But sometimes at certain periods of time, the Spirit of the Son of God, rests upon a single person or several to rest assure the world that "God is with us" forever and ever.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:21 AM
I never saw this post!!

Took me awhile to read every word.

Brilliant.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-05-2019, 11:33 AM
ImthatIm

Yes,
Me likey.
I see it similar.
There is also what's called the unction. Which is this Christ-ness or anointing.
Divine Love of the Father can and does work through us if we care to rest into it.
Good find Miss Hepburn.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:10 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I never saw this post!!

Took me awhile to read every word.

Brilliant.

That's Amilius77 !