Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 02-12-2014, 06:33 AM
Master

It just came to my head. Its really hard to be motivated when the world inside you is constantly changing. This is how I feel. When we talk about ascension process and all that, cleansing and purging ourselves, cause the Earth energy has now shifted and we need to drop some concepts and beliefs about ourselves. The old maybe doesn't work anymore. Maybe this is all about finding new ways. Or maybe its just something that only works and makes sense for me. I dont know.
Kundalini, becoming more sensitive with each day, heart connections etc etc there are just a few that came to my head which are also part of energy shift.

Also, living a wrong life can cause depression. I hope I do sound very silly. But what I want to tell you is honesty towards yourself and understanding who you really are is important. I also found out that two lower chakras if they are unbalanced can cause depression - security and desires. How are these areas in life? Are they in balance? Maybe your spirits wants to grow higher, but you want to hold onto what is already here. The lower chakras are developing when we are little, so is that depression is caused something you gone through when were a kid? Are you re-living these experiences?
How well do you know the inner boy within you? Is he happy? Is he playful?

Also, seems like depression right now feel safe for you. You know this feeling, you understand yourself when you have it, you taking it as a part of your life. And least your are not denying it, which is I guess, a good thing.

Depression never was not the root of the problems. I take depression as a sign of hopelessness for a very long period of time. Things or situations which doesn't improve and as the cycle goes round and round, its really hard to get motivated cause all those things and feelings and maybe suppressed emotions which are hidden, are still somewhere there.
Depression is a sign that what ever situation you faced, you came out alive. But some experiences or as some like to call it life lessons, left us scars. I am not saying that depression is your scar from something you are not fully acknowledging, but maybe its time to look through some old stuff and get really to the root of that matter. When the depression first started? Have you been depressed all of your life? Why? Are you a sensitive person? Have you ever thought that you can take in people's emotions and feelings which also can cause you negative feelings towards yourself and life? (Dont answer to me, answer to yourself).

Medicine does not help people who dont want to help themselves. It may sound harsh, but thats why some people are taking pills many years and are addicts. They are not dealing with the real issue, problem, they are just dealing what they see is wrong. Okay, my mood is bad today I guess I am gonna take some pills etc etc. Its not easy to find a way out from that, but I think its possible. I think you would be grateful to yourself to the rest of your life, if you would get rid of that side effect, heal the real issue(s) and start living life with joy and peace all around you all the time.
Dont drag that heavy baggage with you, its draining you, let some things go. Maybe this is what your journey is all about. To find solution to that problem.

I hope you for the best, Classic!
Old 02-12-2014, 09:02 AM
Master

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=69100
Old 02-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for the advice umbridge. I just wish i could take a pill everything be better. I'll see that through though.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Master

Hey Classic!

I wanted to PM you, but I couldnt.. somehow I cant..seems like you dont want to receive any PM or email etc.
Anyway.. Do you know who you want to be? This is very important. Do you have that desire to accomplish something? To really be something? If you have a goal what you deeply want in your life, it keeps you motivated.
This is what I found out.

Also check your solar plexus. Solar Plexus is the sun energy in us. The drive, our POWER.

Clear your mind from thoughts and ask yourself whats your heart's deepest desire and need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSZCzsVuVX4

I hope all the best for you.
And I know that things working out for you, if you are allowing it to do so.

Take care & Hugs
Old 04-12-2014, 11:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
It just came to my head. Its really hard to be motivated when the world inside you is constantly changing. This is how I feel. When we talk about ascension process and all that, cleansing and purging ourselves, cause the Earth energy has now shifted and we need to drop some concepts and beliefs about ourselves. The old maybe doesn't work anymore. Maybe this is all about finding new ways. Or maybe its just something that only works and makes sense for me. I dont know.
Kundalini, becoming more sensitive with each day, heart connections etc etc there are just a few that came to my head which are also part of energy shift.

Also, living a wrong life can cause depression. I hope I do sound very silly. But what I want to tell you is honesty towards yourself and understanding who you really are is important. I also found out that two lower chakras if they are unbalanced can cause depression - security and desires. How are these areas in life? Are they in balance? Maybe your spirits wants to grow higher, but you want to hold onto what is already here. The lower chakras are developing when we are little, so is that depression is caused something you gone through when were a kid? Are you re-living these experiences?
How well do you know the inner boy within you? Is he happy? Is he playful?

Also, seems like depression right now feel safe for you. You know this feeling, you understand yourself when you have it, you taking it as a part of your life. And least your are not denying it, which is I guess, a good thing.

Depression never was not the root of the problems. I take depression as a sign of hopelessness for a very long period of time. Things or situations which doesn't improve and as the cycle goes round and round, its really hard to get motivated cause all those things and feelings and maybe suppressed emotions which are hidden, are still somewhere there.
Depression is a sign that what ever situation you faced, you came out alive. But some experiences or as some like to call it life lessons, left us scars. I am not saying that depression is your scar from something you are not fully acknowledging, but maybe its time to look through some old stuff and get really to the root of that matter. When the depression first started? Have you been depressed all of your life? Why? Are you a sensitive person? Have you ever thought that you can take in people's emotions and feelings which also can cause you negative feelings towards yourself and life? (Dont answer to me, answer to yourself).

Medicine does not help people who dont want to help themselves. It may sound harsh, but thats why some people are taking pills many years and are addicts. They are not dealing with the real issue, problem, they are just dealing what they see is wrong. Okay, my mood is bad today I guess I am gonna take some pills etc etc. Its not easy to find a way out from that, but I think its possible. I think you would be grateful to yourself to the rest of your life, if you would get rid of that side effect, heal the real issue(s) and start living life with joy and peace all around you all the time.
Dont drag that heavy baggage with you, its draining you, let some things go. Maybe this is what your journey is all about. To find solution to that problem.

I hope you for the best, Classic!

I have no idea what chakras are aside of reading something here ans there. My inner childis unavalabe or always reacting to something to make me feel uncomfatable.

Oh yeah i turned off PMs but i can turn it back on if need to send me thru something. Oh and yeah i still havent gotten any motovation.