Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-03-2020, 05:18 PM
Suspended

Feel compassion for the ignorant masses. Don't hate anyone. There are man's laws and there are God YAH's laws. Whose laws are we really breaking as nations? We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. Do what you feel is right and be happy in the process. I am sorry you had that experience! We must show more love even when they don't!
Old 21-03-2020, 03:04 AM
Master
I distinguish between "hate" and "aggression." Sports teams are aggressive often without hate. When I was a college student I was sitting in a class with a group of other students, and we were debating a subject; when this petite young girl went off on me.

She yelled and belittled me because she did not like my ideas, after which she sat back, took a deep breath, and said "that felt good." It felt good for her to tell someone off, especially a big 6-ft. male like me. I later learned that she had never told a guy off before and I was her first.

Some people are aggressive because they don't know how to be assertive. We don't know what another person's mental deficiencies may be; we all have something to work on within ourselves. That woman may also be on the autism spectrum; diagnosed or not. There is no one in this world that has it all together all of the time.

I often take the perspective that what others say about me, good or bad, has nothing to do with me. It has to do with that person's perspective who is doing the saying. If a person is not in my intimate circle then I tend to not take what they say as personally as I would if they were my lover, close friend, or relative.

What helps me is vigorously exercising. Exercise is my catharsis, that is how I de-stress. I see people out there driving with road rage, some will go after you with a vengeance because they feel you cut them off, etc. I have got to give them their space.

I know a Christian minister who goes to football games, and he knows very little about football, but he yells at the top of his lungs whenever at the games, just to get stuff out of him. I do the same thing when I go camping in the desert. Beating a tom-tom drum, yelling, and dancing in the desert often works for me. Hate is a strong emotion, and everyone who I do not like I do not hate. Spiritually I often embrace that I have no enemies; there is no one who is against me. That is my spiritual perspective.
Old 21-03-2020, 03:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17glory01
Feel compassion for the ignorant masses. Don't hate anyone. There are man's laws and there are God YAH's laws. Whose laws are we really breaking as nations? We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. Do what you feel is right and be happy in the process. I am sorry you had that experience! We must show more love even when they don't!
Not to argue, just to state an opinion ... I don't believe those as "truths to be self-evident". The rest I agree.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-03-2020, 10:31 AM
Master
There are so many people in this world living with some kind of diagnosis, mental or physical, and probably thousands of times more people out there then that with mental and or physical issues that are un-diagnosed. We are all dealing with something, and today social skills are in short supply; largely because of social media. We can not learn how to have healthy relationships by isolating ourselves.

The longer a person lives the more changes they will encounter and have to adjust to. Older people, like myself, have to come to terms with the aging process in ways that younger folks do not, but younger folks have their challenges as well. If a person attacks me verbally I try to mentally distance myself from what they have said.

The other thing I do is search my past to see if I have recently held aggression, verbally or otherwise, towards another. Have I verbally attacked anyone recently; even if just in my thoughts. The question “why is this happening to me “ sometimes enters my inquiry. Life is for learning, and in my opinion planet Earth is a training ground. Often the training is harsh.

If I am self aware I often remember me giving experiences to others, or just thinking such experiences about others, that I am now receiving myself. There is no blame, there is only our level of emotional, mental, and spiritual maturation, for in my opinion fault finding does not always resolve the issue. We can use every experience which we have to help us grow and develop. Love is definitely the answer.