Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-02-2020, 10:54 PM
Knower
I've recieved constant signs and further confirmation that I am dealing with my twin flame's issues. My over-soul is 'stuck' in part astral with her, while she's being forcibly 'stuck' in the lower planes. Either a foreign power/energy is hijacking her aura or it's a past life with an ego of hers.

She has dis-associative disorder. Our subconciouses have been merging hence the gaslighting from her traumatic past.

It most definietely explains why I cannot rid myself anything. Only relief.

I have to self-heal and hope that it mirrors into her. All of these protective measures have in-fact haltered progress. It's like cutting off half of yourself and running away from your problems.

I am extremely grateful for everyone's help. But now, I am going to purely deal with the mental anguish, and only dwell with healing arts such as rose quartz or those that promote calmness and spiritual one-ness and a potential physical union. The union has already happened in the meta. Not ignore her pleas for help and healing. I'm going with my intuition with this.

I just can't help but worry and ache in my heart that so many people have carelessly pushed away half of themselves in defense simply for not understanding or believing it. Conveying it as evil or something dark. When it was a gift or calling that you've potentially tossed away because things got too rough.

Got signs and wisdom to toss away the protection, hematite and other stones that are counter productive to the divine calling.

I will update in a few days. Thanks all! :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 28-02-2020, 09:25 AM
Master
Diagnosing a situation is the most important and basic step.It's terrifying to experience ugly things without knowing what to do and why they happen.For me it's been almost seven years and still don't know what's going on.

I can only take blind shots,try this and that and see if i can at least get some temporary relief.

And by the way,i received healing from shamans,others send angels to me and my home,reiki,and some other other stuff.
Nothing worked long term.
Old 28-02-2020, 02:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Diagnosing a situation is the most important and basic step.It's terrifying to experience ugly things without knowing what to do and why they happen.For me it's been almost seven years and still don't know what's going on.

I can only take blind shots,try this and that and see if i can at least get some temporary relief.

And by the way,i received healing from shamans,others send angels to me and my home,reiki,and some other other stuff.
Nothing worked long term.

Interesting. I'd love to hear your story some time, if willing.

I shall return the support, and say that personally, it's not always you that needs the healing. The source of the problem could be something you are naturally attached to that doesn't seek out help.

Which is why my intuition always dials back to man-made pharmaceuticals as a problem. Someone you're attached to taking medications for their 'gifts', 'calling', and/or curses rather than allowing themselves to spiritually awaken. So, their subconscious needs out somewhere, they go to wherever they are acknowledged. Thoughts and/or entities that go through other cords once they are suppressed elsewhere. That's my newest brainstorming. Modern medicine blocks the crown chakra so they head to the heart instead. Entirely unaware of what they are doing to others and suppressing their previous spiritual awareness or abilities and letting their subconscious do it all instead.

Scizoprehnia, Bi-Polar, DiD, Night terrors, Depression, hallucinations in general; come to mind! I am living proof that these ailments can very well BE spiritual. I had NONE of those symptoms until my telepathic connection with my twin flame. I had anxiety in the past. That is all. Marijuana amplifies these symptoms once you over indulge because it forces your spirituality faster. Less thinking, and more feeling. Essentially awakening your intuition. Don't be quick to take the "killing" brain cells route as the cause of mental illnesses. It's a give and take. Personally, I haven't touched any psychedelics since the last time I mentioned it nor am I a pot-head as I believe you need to let the brain breathe awhile after partaking. Stretching the spiritual muscles if you will.

I'm fortunate enough to be rather inept in psychology and upbringing that I've used that skillset to figure out who I'm talking to and when. Suppressing the worst and letting the best personalities more time in 'the light'. Creating my own relief, given that the other end does their halve as well. I'm doing significantly better these last few days, understanding what's going on. Myself and whatever is in me, we're learning and co-operating together more. :)

Be wary of shamanic healings which I can't help but feel THEY KNOW what the true problem is and seek financial benefit or they simply aren't enlightened as they think they are. True healing comes from within, they should be guiding with pushes and enlightenment not self-proclaiming themselves with a false ego due to their interest in the occult or fantasy/wiccan driven psychology in order to better their lives which usually stems from traumatic teenage years or a "harry-potter/lotr" driven interest instead of hitting the dirt truly and getting back up in the lower before tapping. Truly never enlightening themselves. Still very much full of envy, jealously, anger, lust, resentment, and most importantly, power-trips. Creating narcissistic psychics. The lower persona still overbears itself with it's negativity into the astral. Causing these problems to begin with! (yeah... I said it! lol)

True healers should be mediators and counselors, not easily ego-bruised hypers. Disclaimer, not anyone in here. Just saying in general. :)

The internet and the state of the world is certainly not helping. I can't help but feel like it's getting worst! Breeding more childish physical people prematurely going into the meta without proper guidance. Every generation becomes more self-isolated.

This Reiki youtuber has been helping a lot, maybe give him a try. He deserves the subs too! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnjuSeeSj04
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 03-03-2020, 11:42 AM
Knower
I've tried reasoning with them and giving them fun. Now they are so invaded me that I can't even control myself probably I am writing this in haste.

I have a narccistic attachment has led me to be extremely suicidal and here I am unable to express it on my face purposely. I have my moods, thoughts pulled, gaslighting, energy stolen, emotions stolen. You NAME it I KNOW HAVE IT CONSTANTLY HARRASSING ME AND USING MY OWN THOUGHTS AND MEMORIES AGAINST ME NOW. My only weakness, a woman. I even tried to push her out of my life and mind purposely, they find a way to make me "love" her again.

I AM DYING. MY BODY IS NOT MY OWN ANYMORE. THEY MOVE IT ALONGSIDE ME CONSTANTLY. They move me when I don't move and want to give up. They give me false happiness right before I want to kill myself.

They've been purposely giving me anxiety to not leave my house!

PLEASE!!! Anyone capable of remote healing. I AM DESPERATE!!! I AM BEGGING ON MY KNEES.

AGAIN. TO AVOID ANY ALIENATION THAT I AM CONSTANTLY RECEIVING BECAUSE NO ONE BELIEVES ME..... I do NOT do any drugs. I am clean as a whistle and very much a person with a boy scout mentality whose been hijacked because someone doesn't want to lose me or loves how I think and wants me to "fix" them wrongly and forcibly. Without doing the work and without letting go of their traumatic "power-tripped-raping" domination/past.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:37 PM
Knower
They've now entered in my forehead so significantly and I hear vibrations constantly entering my ears and attacking my crown chakra. I can't get any relief. It's extremely PAINFUL I NEED SOME HELP PLEASEEEE!!!! I feel a presence smiling angrily in my head and try to give me as much pain as possible because I dare want them gone and keep thinking of offing myself.

PLEASE GOD, ANYONE. I can't sit or do ANYTHING. And constant swallowing and voices cursing me out from my throat saying they are going to fully take me over before I do the deed..
Old 03-03-2020, 11:12 PM
Experiencer

Sikux, go outside, throw a cup of glass against a wall to break it. Don't clean it up till tomorrow after you wake up.

I'll do something, let's see if it helps. Make sure to take a shower before going to bed, and cry in the shower if you can.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 06-03-2020, 08:13 AM
Knower
So, upon trying to out the "twin flame" with very clear evidence to incriminate her, the truth started to come out during the freak-out.

There's been black magic casted on me that allows different people to enter me like a skinsuit... remote viewing and all....

If there is such a thing or way of incriminating people who dwell in such things, I have created a website with all the evidence. I may have to make it public here if I am forced to kill myself over all this....

Possessed isn't even the word... This is NOT entities. Even had people scan me. This is absurd.... and I can't do a damn thing!
Old 06-03-2020, 10:06 PM
Pathfinder

White magic trumps black magic any day of the year

If you're referring to black magic, there is a ritual you can do, once a day, that involves a Century Plant. If you have no access to the plant, you could protect your bedroom using an essential oil diffuser. Let me know so that I can give further instructions.

He who shuns white magic falls prey to the forces of black magic.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:17 PM
Suspended
Master
SikuX - I missed your thread as well, I don't know if my computer hasn't been refreshing... have you considered changing your lifestyle? there'll come a point when we can't help if you don't do things to improve issues there... Walks in the park, avoid any online gaming, violent films, eat less meat, and 'lose' the fear, you have to try do this to, basically increase your vibration level - then you can connect better with your 'spiritual support' - and get better protection, and then less connection with anything negative..

In the meantime i would ask for a 'light shield please angels' in your mind or speak it....... I'm a big believer in this working from my own experiences on my long journey. Every day, this might not work at first until you raise vibrations for better physical/mental health. Also ask Angels/Archangels to 'clear your space', daily - and the space of your house, you have to believe its going to work and feel better, more relaxed, this is important the relax bit, and no fear, fight it - power of the mind.

Last edited by one-light : 07-03-2020 at 06:19 PM.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:26 PM
Master
It could be your subconsious mind 'vomiting' junk.I was also told that i have no entities messing with me by some adept magicians.

Yet,i experience poltergeist activity,and A LOT of bizzare spiritual phenomena for years now.
One magician sended hordes of spirits to me and my room,and then he told me that there's nothing there to battle.
Then after begging at some other forums for help,i found a respectable dude who did some rounds of readings,to see what's going on.

He showed me the readings,and he told me that NO entity is playing a role in my life,and what i really need is professional help(psychiatrist).

Keep asking for help,and get readings and scans from others as well.

Ask those who scanned you if they can spot parasites who hide inside brains.
Most of the times a little clever etheric worm can dig into the bassal ganglia and take control of your nervous system.

Read this from Josephine..(page 5 and after)
Parasites and brains.
https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...REIA_M6_L4.pdf