Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-02-2020, 11:38 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
IEpilepsy is caused by the random firing of nerves in the brain...anti siezure medication can help control the symptoms in some patients leading to a better quality of life... cannabis oil can do likewise with less side effects, but cannabis oil is illegal in my country...so, archaic laws are suppressing treatment because the establishment has vested interests in "Big Pharma" at the total expense of those they are trying to treat.

My dog suffers siezures. Second one in a row! The first developed them when 10 years old and she was put on pheno and she tolerated it well, never having another and her liver enzymes never indicated damage.

My current dog developed them so young I was worried about prolonged pheno or other meds impact on his liver so I tried CBD capsules and he hasn't had one since and I'm only giving him half the recommended dosage. It's online ordering without a script too. I just did my research and use a reputable seller that supplies third party test results of their product.