Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 20-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Experiencer

Steven Gibbs HDR Time Machine

Steven Gibbs, makes and sells the HDR ( Hyper Dimensional Resonator ) time machine device.

I'm sure some of you are familiar with the name and his device. It's been around since the early 1980's, and, I still think he makes and sells them, though, I'm not sure.

My question:

Anyone reading this have one of his devices, or, know of someone who has, and, what results have you gotten with it?
Old 20-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Deactivated Account

I heard about this guy I'm not sure about the legitimacy of his products though
He seems to be more concerned about money. I've heard a few people say his devices don't do anything
Old 21-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker1981
I heard about this guy I'm not sure about the legitimacy of his products though
He seems to be more concerned about money. I've heard a few people say his devices don't do anything

I found some contact information on him. Looks like he moved from Nebraska to Kansas. He does not have a website, nor an email? Did get a mailing address and a phone number.

Maybe since this is a " time travel " topic, someone will have, or, know someone who's had an experience with his device.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:08 AM
I David I

Meh. He sounds like a fraud to me. If he doesn't clearly explain how it works with strongly supported physics, and his credentials are lacking, and the results aren't reproducible, then of course you shouldn't buy into anything he says.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:24 AM
Master
In 1973, I saw a funny TV cartoon about a scientist who built a time machine device. It soon became a world wide solution for pollution. Everybody was dumping their rubbish into their handy time machines and sent it away to another time and place. Soon the planet was pollution free. Then a UFO with aliens landed on Earth, and seeing that it was spotless, realized where all their rubbish came from and returned it one gigantic pile that covered the Earth.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by I David I
Meh. He sounds like a fraud to me. If he doesn't clearly explain how it works with strongly supported physics, and his credentials are lacking, and the results aren't reproducible, then of course you shouldn't buy into anything he says.

He used to (probably still does) build them out of his home. I've seen pics of the inside of the unit, on the net.

I don't know if anyone with a physics or science background bought one and analyzed it, running test on it and so forth.

He's really not priced high, if you compare it to those electronic radionics devices.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:26 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
Steven Gibbs, makes and sells the HDR ( Hyper Dimensional Resonator ) time machine device.

I'm sure some of you are familiar with the name and his device. It's been around since the early 1980's, and, I still think he makes and sells them, though, I'm not sure.

My question:

Anyone reading this have one of his devices, or, know of someone who has, and, what results have you gotten with it?

i luvd film i did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔