Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 07-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Master

I will request that you are attuned to Wakati. We will know in three days time from then if you are. However, I will be in school during the time so you may be directly informed by her presence, or I will inform you upon my return on Friday.
In guided meditation you can meet others, can you not? Then there, you can meet and work with Wakati. It is made much easier in that way usually.
Reiki can help, as Wakati looks after Chi, which is a energy Reiki manipulates. So if you can speak with Chi and focus your attention on her, she may be able to guide you to opening up to higher energies (Wakati)
Then, after you are attuned, you can use her abilities to time jump directly, astrally, to any point in time and either observe or edit it among other things, on a very power level. I haven't experienced it yet, but you may also transfer your whole physical self over the time jump, although this takes much energy and is not a good idea, as with warped times you create warped futures so the new alternate realities will shift and you will struggle with getting back to this present even more so. Training is by experience so you may want to work with her a bit before you make longer changes, so you can see its effects, speed, and other factors. My first lesson jumped me some forty years in the past, (note: I am 18) so I was seeing my mother and aunt from when they were little kids. (When you don't know what you're doing, Wakati will play with you until you figure it out. :) play as in guide though, not bother
Intent will bring you back to the present, or by simply stating it clearly to Wakati that you would like to return.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 08-07-2013, 03:46 PM
ElenaR

Hi Shadedragon,
yes, it was that story you mentioned in another post which finally convinced me to sign up to the forum.
I'll give it a try and see if I can do what you say, though during the week I have more limited time, so hopefully I will be able to work on this by the time you return. Thanks!
Old 28-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Knower

It may be possible because time is not absolute, it varies according to gravity and the speed the planet/galaxy/whatever is moving through the universe.
If you could travel at say, half the speed of light, out and back for ten minutes, then earth would have gone forward a year or so in the meanwhile.
Going into the past, I'm not sure about.
Old 29-07-2013, 04:04 PM
ElenaR

Hi Hannah,
I think past and future are possible. in fact I think past may be more likely for change, while future may just to be to observe, since clearly the present would impact the future. Sorry i haven't posted how I have done with what Shadedragon suggested. First there was a break in at home, then flood damage all that same day, so unfortunately I have been, and still am somewhat preoccupied with that. However before that happenned I was starting to feel like I was starting to make contact with Wakati, I believe anyway. Hopefully once all this settles down I can get back to trying again.
I do know mental 'travel' to the past is possible, though via this I will see if influence/change is also. Theoretically it does make sense if you believe in the many worlds and all possibilities, so I do think eventually it should work. At least I am hopefully.
Old 27-08-2013, 11:49 PM
apenecksweeney

I think it is very possible and most likely already been done if you give creedence to reports of what trsnspired in the Montauk Project and Philadelphia Experiement.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:12 PM
ElenaR

Hi Apenecksweeney,
yes, those were two interesting things(Montauk and Philadelphia). I too think it is not only possible, but likely, and as you say, probably already done but kept away from the public. Who knows what other projects have been carried out without the public knowing?
Old 17-09-2013, 03:37 AM
Tera's_Party

What if you go back in time to warn yourself not to make a bad decision? By your canceling the act, you then prevent yourself from learning a lesson you needed to make your life better or other peoples lives better. Instead you end up learning that lesson in a different way or possibly even worse outcome. Thank you very much future self!
Old 26-09-2013, 03:47 PM
ElenaR

Hi Tera's Party,
i don't think someone's death could have a worse outcome, don't you agree? if i could prevent that, i would do anything. That's hardly a lesson that I want to keep. So, in this case, yes, I would indeed thank my future self. Small changes in my decisions could have a very dramatic outcome for someone else, to me that is worth it, no matter what.
Old 28-09-2013, 02:48 AM
Tera's_Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaR
Hi Tera's Party,
i don't think someone's death could have a worse outcome, don't you agree? if i could prevent that, i would do anything. That's hardly a lesson that I want to keep. So, in this case, yes, I would indeed thank my future self. Small changes in my decisions could have a very dramatic outcome for someone else, to me that is worth it, no matter what.

I often have ethical questions like this pop in my head and I am silly enough try to settle them as best I can. In the case of death I guess this depends on many factors.
On the one hand, you could save someone, but then as a result they may have been meant to die or wanted to die. We just don't know. Also their death could have lead to something that benefited many others as a result.

On the other hand, who's to say who gets to live and die. If I had a time machine I would warn my best friend not to ride his motorcycle that day he was killed. Maybe preventing his death would have only delayed it for a short time anyways.

I personally believe in an afterlife so I believe these bodies are temporary. Who's to say until you have a time machine lol.
Old 30-09-2013, 03:44 PM
ElenaR

For me personally there would be no ethical question for that. If I can prevent it then I would. I don't personally believe anyone is 'meant' to die young, or want to. I believe that things should be 'perfect' and when they are not then that is where we went wrong and things went off track for some reason. Thus, to 'fix' that would be the right thing to do. If I had access to a time machine, or find a way to send a message back I would not hesitate. I do very much believe it should be possible to do, maybe we don't have all the information to do it just yet(or maybe we do), but I think we will.