Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 29-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish Look! Look! PROOF of my SPIRITUAL MASTERY!!! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
Thanks everyone for the great advice and suggestions!

And Simon Karlos I love your threads and general attitude, you seem very wise, and very upbeat about things. I truly wish I could be more like you are, aside from stealing your fish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
You are seeing your own wisdom reflected "outwardly," my good friend! Deep appreciation, Scibat. Just for that nice comment, I'll let you keep the fishys! Heheh...

And there's more PROOF below! LOOK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
So I hope this helps..

I pretty much ditto what Karlos said as well.. smart minds think alike.. yah know? ask

AND THERE'S MORE! THERE'S MORE! LOOK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Simon,
This is the first time I have ever read you here...you are quite articulate.
Is that really a picture of you?
I would find it suprising that you are so young and this wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
Hi sister! That's my "avatar," yes. One of them. You are sweet and kind. Blessings.

There's absolutely NO END to the miracles that I inspire!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a TRUE GOD-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you know what? None of the above means anything in itself! The ONLY "validation" is Self-validation, the meaning that YOU give to the events of your life story! If I profess to be a "God-man" and I actually FEEL IT WITHIN--even without professing it to anyone else--then that is all that matters for me; and by me professing it honestly I would be saying that EVERYONE in my perception is essentially THE SAME AS ME--DIVINE!

There are no degrees of Divinity! All are loved EQUALLY! (=) The above rant (which means nothing) is brought to you here with a Joyous Spirit Stamp of Approval!

Blessings all. In Spirit, "All is well." -Kar

Last edited by Simon Karlos : 29-03-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old 29-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Suspended

Where do I sign my life away...?

Someone pass the cashews.