Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 04-08-2016, 02:23 AM
life.love.regret.

Glad for you, brother
Old 04-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Master
Hi My love,

I know you are feeling better because my stuffed up head and headache are gone.

Goodnight. I love you
David
Old 04-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Pathfinder
What a beautiful sight to see!

I am very very new here and have seen some of your posts. May you both be blessed.

Love and Peace to you both..

:)
Old 04-08-2016, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Hi My love,

I know you are feeling better because my stuffed up head and headache are gone.

Goodnight. I love you
David
Thank you, my sweet and that sick lion in bed was just oh so cute and very thoughtful.

I'm not 100% yet, but on the mend. My fever broke last night, but I'm still a bit weak and need more rest to get over it, but I am pacing myself now.

Yeah, it's weird how we have this physical connection - very pleasant at certain other times, as that may be...but weird nonetheless.

I'm over this weather though, honestly! It's 'sposed to be clearing up on Sunday, so that's when I'll be fully back to the old Necro....as a Leo, you can only imagine how much I dislike the rain...but I'm rambling. lol

Goodnight my dear and I also must say hello and thanks to the other posters here too...I like the American accent too...and yeah, what we have is very special. <3

Dianne.
Old 04-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Thank you, my sweet and that sick lion in bed was just oh so cute and very thoughtful.

I'm not 100% yet, but on the mend. My fever broke last night, but I'm still a bit weak and need more rest to get over it, but I am pacing myself now.

Yeah, it's weird how we have this physical connection - very pleasant at certain other times, as that may be...but weird nonetheless.

I'm over this weather though, honestly! It's 'sposed to be clearing up on Sunday, so that's when I'll be fully back to the old Necro....as a Leo, you can only imagine how much I dislike the rain...but I'm rambling. lol

Goodnight my dear and I also must say hello and thanks to the other posters here too...I like the American accent too...and yeah, what we have is very special. <3

Dianne.

Awesome to hear!

About the connection it doesn't surprise me. After all that has happened in my life since February, I am now just going with the flow and accepting what happens with gratitude. I still think there was a sound or frequency in that 1 video that unlocked something. I have watched most of the rest I found and a couple of other people's, none of them have that frequency in it.

David
Old 05-08-2016, 01:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Yes, Her voice is very sexy!

But the real score being in love with Dianne has been unlocking and expressing my emotions.

On a public forum no less for all to see. That is something I have never done before or thought I could ever do.
I meant to say, your voice is very sexy too and I never thought I'd live to see the day where I would be doing all this in public either. I am usually a quiet, reserved and shy kinda girl, even though I tend to get rather opinionated at times....but hanging my emotional laundry out on the line? nah....until I met and fell in love with you.

Dianne.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:24 AM
Suspended

Oh My! So Necro and Khal are a hot item on SF? SQUEEEE!

Wishing you two much happiness and love...

Old 05-08-2016, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia

Yep.

Thank you so much - never would have thunk it eh?

I must be feeling a bit better....can eat my fave thing...anchovies on toast...I can eat any kind of seafood for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

I guess being a 'big cat' will do that.

I rarely eat red meat...hardly ever! I just don't like it - the taste of it. I don't like pork, but I'll eat bacon sometimes.

Same with chicken - I'll have a chicken sandwich or roast chicken once or twice a week, but I am not overly fussed on it.

However, fish, prawns, crabs, lobster, calamari, mussels, oysters...bring it...bring IT!

I'm not a big fruit eater either, but I love my salads and veggies and my spinach pasta...and wild rice - pumpkin, squash and silverbeet are my faves.

I eat eggs, about 3-4 a week and my favourite things to drink are coconut water, soya milk and blue Gatorade.

Anyway, this is a positive sign...horny and hungry in one day. I could eat a horse...if I ate horses...

Here we go:

I must be getting over my flu now.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yep.

Thank you so much - never would have thunk it eh?

I must be feeling a bit better....can eat my fave thing...anchovies on toast...I can eat any kind of seafood for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

I guess being a 'big cat' will do that.

I rarely eat red meat...hardly ever! I just don't like it - the taste of it. I don't like pork, but I'll eat bacon sometimes.

Same with chicken - I'll have a chicken sandwich or roast chicken once or twice a week, but I am not overly fussed on it.

However, fish, prawns, crabs, lobster, calamari, mussels, oysters...bring it...bring IT!

I'm not a big fruit eater either, but I love my salads and veggies and my spinach pasta...and wild rice - pumpkin, squash and silverbeet are my faves.

I eat eggs, about 3-4 a week and my favourite things to drink are coconut water, soya milk and blue Gatorade.

Anyway, this is a positive sign...horny and hungry in one day. I could eat a horse...if I ate horses...

Here we go:

I must be getting over my flu now.

LOL! You posted this as I was prepping my dinner. I see We like the same things. Except the fruit, I like fruit and cook it into my food too. I noticed that as I've continued down this spiritual path I have cut out red meat/pork too. Just bacon and sausage has stayed and red meat is just hamburger 2 times a month now.

Like tonight is Beef and broccolli on rice with red/green/yellow bell peppers, mushrooms, red onion, garlic, cabbage and bean sprouts. Seasoned with ginger, pink himalayan salt, soy sauce and honey.

And My beloved I agree with that picture!

Meditation this afternoon took an interesting turn, somethings still surprise me!

Love David
Old 05-08-2016, 03:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia

Thank You very much!