Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 11-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
A person based in America willingly did a Tarot card read for me in the UK. The cards were ready and we were talking live in a chat room.
i would tell him to stop, pull out and turn over a certain card at a certain time.
Now, here is where it gets freaky. The cards pulled out summed up my life to perfection and this is how.

What actually happens is, in the spiritual world, information can be easily extracted from mortals memories. We have very little defense. So my daemon spirit would give me the urge (suggestion) to tell the card reader to stop at a certain location because my daemon knew where all of the cards were, thanks to the card locations being sent back to it via the card reader's spiritual contact.

I propose a way you can try beating psychic challenges (for money and/or to prove the world that spirituality is real). You and the card reader can approach the host of any of the psychic challenges. The goal would be to pull out exactly the same cards which were pulled out in your first tarot card reading. You would inform the host that which cards are to be pulled out. You and the card reader would be sitting in different rooms. You would have a microphone, the card reader would have a speaker. You would tell the card reader when "to stop, pull out and turn over a certain card". The card reader would have to follow your instructions exactly and would have to go through the cards at constant speed. The cards would have been pre-shuffled by the skeptic (host). If in this way, you and the card reader could pull out exactly the same cards which you had pre-told the skeptic then you and the reader could win a million dollars.

Or you could try telling how many fingers the skeptic is holding behind his back.

Can you please tell what I've written on the paper? Your spirit guide can ask my spirit guide.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Can you please tell what I've written on the paper? Your spirit guide can ask my spirit guide.
Firstly i am sure skeptics don't have spirit guides.

Secondly, you can count me out of your experiment because delving in the spiritual world is like stepping into the unknown. One minute everything is fine, the next moment a fallen angel is torturing you.

However, i am sure many 'spiritual' guys here would be willing to do your experiment for free.

Does your spirit guide have a name ? If yes, what is it ?
Old 11-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Firstly i am sure skeptics don't have spirit guides.
The skeptic's spirit guide is Not coming into play in my experiment. It would be between your spirit guide and the card reader's spirit guide.

Quote:
Secondly, you can count me out of your experiment because delving in the spiritual world is like stepping into the unknown. One minute everything is fine, the next moment a fallen angel is torturing you.
You've already done the tarot card reading with the American reader. If you both can do it one more time in front of a skeptic then you together can win a million dollar and cause a spiritual revolution. But okay if you feel that the dangers outweigh the benefits; I respect your decision because you're speaking from your experience.

I'm like "hey you can hear spirit! that's cool, you can win million dollars through this". But I also understand your reasons for not doing it.

Quote:
Does your spirit guide have a name ? If yes, what is it ?
I don't know whether I've a spirit guide. But if you don't want to take help of your spirit friend for proving spirituality to the world and for winning million dollars, then why would you ask your spirit friend that what I've written on the paper.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Anyone remember when Paramahansa saw Krishna...that was pretty neat.
In the book The Second Coming of Christ, he says he also saw Jesus who told him he did a great job on explaining the gospels. I thought that was pretty awesome too
Old 11-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical Warrior
In the book The Second Coming of Christ, he says he also saw Jesus who told
him he did a great job on explaining the gospels.
I thought that was pretty awesome too
I have those books...yes, he saw Jesus, too!

It is because of people I trust like Yogananda that I even believe Jesus is
'around'...I have
never had a personal encounter with his form.
Tho, many have in NDEs.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical Warrior
In the book The Second Coming of Christ, he says he also saw Jesus who told him he did a great job on explaining the gospels. I thought that was pretty awesome too
Oh you've read that book. I've only read its reviews on Amazon and reviewers were highly praising it.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:

You've already done the tarot card reading with the American reader. If you both can do it one more time in front of a skeptic then you together can win a million dollar and cause a spiritual revolution. But okay if you feel that the dangers outweigh the benefits; I respect your decision because you're speaking from your experience.

I'm like "hey you can hear spirit! that's cool, you can win million dollars through this". But I also understand your reasons for not doing it.

I don't know whether I've a spirit guide. But if you don't want to take help of your spirit friend for proving spirituality to the world and for winning million dollars, then why would you ask your spirit friend that what I've written on the paper.
i don't want to take help from my spirit because its a daemon and allowing a daemon to do something amazing for a skeptic is like giving the daemon glory.

Anyway, a million dollars is soon going to be worthless when all the central banks collapse so money is of no temptation to me any more.

Maybe the skeptic can have faith in Jesus Christ and ask to be given a dream (that they will remember) in which they will see Jesus and angels.

If they make a genuine prayer to Jesus, the dream will happen.

Or ask the skeptic to picture Grand Central Station when falling asleep. All dreams are connected so its possible that the skeptic and i could have a chat at the station if we are dreaming at the same time.

i am surprised no non-christians here have willingly accepted the task.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
i don't want to take help from my spirit because its a daemon and allowing a daemon to do something amazing for a skeptic is like giving the daemon glory.

Anyway, a million dollars is soon going to be worthless when all the central banks collapse so money is of no temptation to me any more.

Maybe the skeptic can have faith in Jesus Christ and ask to be given a dream (that they will remember) in which they will see Jesus and angels.

If they make a genuine prayer to Jesus, the dream will happen.

Or ask the skeptic to picture Grand Central Station when falling asleep. All dreams are connected so its possible that the skeptic and i could have a chat at the station if we are dreaming at the same time.

i am surprised no non-christians here have willingly accepted the task.

Okay. I don't want to appear as pushing it. I'm also looking for ways in which I can myself beat Randi's challenge.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Okay. I don't want to appear as pushing it. I'm also looking for ways in which I can myself beat Randi's challenge.
And what may that involve ?
Old 12-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
And what may that involve ?
I've read on internet that there are mantras which when chanted a particular number of times give specific occult powers. I'm currently looking for someone who has already achieved mastery of an occult power (through which Randi's challenge can be broken) and can guide me in attaining the same siddhi. But I'm thinking that even if Randi's challenge is broken then it might happen that people instead of turning their attention to God would want the same occult power. Now I'm contemplating that maybe I should give up the idea of breaking Randi's challenge; if someone doesn't acknowledge God in everyday miracles why would he acknowledge God if someone proves existence of occult powers. But even if I decide that Randi's challenge shouldn't be broken then also I can use the sidhi for getting guidance from God, like I read about a mantra through which one can get answers in dreams from one's ishta devta.

Definitions from Wikipedia:
Siddhis are spiritual, paranormal, supernatural, or otherwise magical powers, abilities, and attainments...
Ishta Devta is a term denoting a worshipper's favourite deity.