Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 21-06-2014, 12:19 AM
searchingformeaning

Jenny: No I haven't seen it but I will look for it now. Thank you!

Chirpyrosa and froebellian: While I know there is a Karma effect I also believe in the fact that there are curses or hexes as well. I do put out good karma. I will do anything I can to help someone out(even if it means I do without), and have more bad things happen to me and my family. There are such things! I know I live it everyday too.
Old 21-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingformeaning
Per our family tree we have Russian Royalty roots as well as British Royalty roots. I feel the curse stems from there because the British Royalty roots are not great (they are not as bad as the king of beheading tough). How can we change this now? Any advise is appreciated.

Which British royalty? The Greek ones, the German ones, the Scots, the French, or the Norse?

This is not sarcasm by the way. It may be relevant. Obviously our Greek and German connections are most recent (being HM the queen Liz and her esteemed husband, Prince Foolip - who I think is more than entertaining enough to be king, even though he is not king, because of the strange way our monarchy and institutions work), prince Phil being Greek and Liz being German. I can't think of anything they've done wrong. Someone beheaded Mary Stewart, (Mary Queen of the Scots) and Henry VIII is infamous for his cunning way of getting round the church's divorce rules, but you said its nothing to do with beheading so that rules out those two.

Liz's dad abdicated, but I don't think that's worthy of curse, and wasn't one of the recent kings gay? which again is not a reason for a curse.

Liz 1st was a bit of a tyrant. (Not to be confused with Liz 2, our current queen). Liz 1st paid British merchant navy mercenaries to attack Spanish ships steal their assets, while at the same time promising the Spanish king that such behaviour would not be tolerated, but again she was an avid beheader, so probably not her.

Vicky was a bit of a sod. Well she probably wasn't herself, but Britain under her rule did some things that might slightly annoy some, like for example significantly expanding the British Empire, and using kids to build our industrial supremacy, much like India and China and Indonesia etc are doing today.

One of the recent monarchs obviously presided over the colonisation of America. I'm not sure which one that was, but I don't think it was any of the infamous beheaders.

But in any case, why should any of this result in a curse on your family? My family tree traces back to descendants of the Norse invaders, and as my friend who studies these things and kept stumbling across my surname in parish records was so amused to point out, my ancestors were pretty horrible, literally stealing land by force, but I'm not cursed.
Old 21-06-2014, 07:59 AM
Master

Without going into detail, I have been through and am still going through a turbulent period, but it is all subjective. Some may not think of my situation as such and others may.

I sense so much fear in you, and please forgive me, but I am being told you are not seeing things how they really are. This fear is blocking you and negative energy is being generated. I know it may sound strange, but I only what to help. If you stand back and accept what has happened graciously and see it as karma being repaid, rather than find blame or reason then it will pass. If you persist and do not accept things, they will continue as in a repeating pattern until you do.

You know how lessons repeat until you acknowledge and learn from them?
Time is infinite, so will continue for generations and incarnations until one genuinely accepts.

That is the message, I have been given and it is your choice to do with it what you will and I will say no more. One must choose and learn in their own way. We, guides can only do that, show you options then you make the decisions.
Old 21-06-2014, 10:17 AM
searchingformeaning

Badger1777: Per my sister it is King Charles II, which would also mean King Charles I. King Charles II had several mistresses and 14 illegitimate children. I am just speculating on who could have cursed my family. I am not sure for certain.

froebellian: If it is my bad Karma, why does it effect my whole family? My Father, my Mother, Aunts, Uncles, and now my children? And I am sure their children. I don't feel fear as much as anger. I just want to live a peaceful life and continue to help others that I can.
Old 21-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Master

To coin Yoda in Star Wars, anger and fear are both rooted from the same place. Energies can be spread through many mediums, for example emails, phone calls, even forums. Therefore if one person is angry or afraid it can spread to those they are in contact with.

There is no good or bad Karma, it is a means of rebalancing. I always find in these times burning white candles indicates that you are accepting of the spirit world and are pushing any negative energies away. In a way symbolic and a message that you accept what is happening but would like to resolve it.

Not so much a ritual, but a mark of respect and acceptance, to tend to the flame and make sure it doesn't blow out. I do this when I am clouded or feel there is negativity from others around me.

Do you do this already? It doesn't have to look like a pagan altar, just one or two in each room.
Old 21-06-2014, 11:04 AM
searchingformeaning

I do burn candles tho generally just the scented ones. You did plant a seed now and when I go to the store today I will buy some white candles. I fully intend to cleanse my house today ( in more ways than one). It needs it. It has been a while. Can I burn the candles while smudging or wait until after?
Old 21-06-2014, 11:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingformeaning
I do burn candles tho generally just the scented ones. You did plant a seed now and when I go to the store today I will buy some white candles. I fully intend to cleanse my house today ( in more ways than one). It needs it. It has been a while. Can I burn the candles while smudging or wait until after?

Personally in times of need, I burn them all day in the background. Smudge usually after a couple of hours of cleansing to clear the air, but you should smudge with candles still burning. You do realize smudging can open portals?

Thats how I do it. I get the ones already in a glass so I don't have to monitor them too often, I get the ones from the dollar store... its about intent. That is important.