Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-02-2014, 02:43 AM
Experiencer
I think these are all reasonable possible answers :) Not sure which one is accurate, but I do feel better... will just try to listen to my own intuition at this time and try going with the flow, doing what I feel is best for me at this point in time, hoping that my guides are looking over me and steering me on the right path as needed. Hopefully things aren't as bad and hopeless and they seemed to be according to those cards!
Thanks guys!! So much!! xoxoxo
Old 05-03-2014, 04:14 AM
Experiencer
Bahhh, they did it AGAIN! Messages that seem so different!

On Sunday, I asked, with my oracle cards (magical messages from the fairies) what is for my highest good for me to know at this time (following a conversation with my ex, with whom I still have feelings for and so does he, apparently, but it's complicated... or things were complicated at the time, I should say). Drew the cards you've got the power, your desire is within reach, perfect timing... (which confused me, since I was thinking don't go there, he may not be able to give me as much as I need emotionally, plus I'd always feel insecure, as I did before).

So today (2 days later), I do another reading, but with Enchanted Maps, asking all things considered, what is the course of action that is for my highest good at this time, with regards to my feelings for this person. I get cards suggesting that these are false desires, to "freeze", to be careful, that I need to focus on the right things, or something like that. Seems to me it's a no go, for my highest good. Either way, even if it simply says to put away the fears and go slow (or yes, but I gotta finish my studies first, which I should be done this summer if all goes well), the messages were so different from what I got on sunday with the other deck!!

It's confusing :( It's true that I probably focus mainly on my studies. And things partly didn't work out with him because I was so scared to get hurt and I need more affection that I think he was ready to give. He's the type of guy who is absolutely loyal, generous, kind, gentle, thoughtful... but with whom relationships progress VERY slowly and he has some sort of an aversion to serious commitment (moving in with someone, considering having kids, etc.). To him, this can only come after many years with someone and after MUCH consideration and planning, and even then... (but he is honest and loyal and loving (without saying it... that too can take a couple years apparently), and he had an amazing 7-year relationship with this girl before me... which might have ended in parts because of that fear of things becoming more "serious"). This makes me uneasy. A few other things in the way that were quite problematic (out of both of our control), but that's resolved since the break up (we only dated for a few months, broke up a few months ago but have been unsure about it since too).

It's been a constant battle between my head and my heart, trying to distinguish between what is instinct, what is ego (fear). Part of me thinks if I could put that fear aside things could work (my fear was ruining our relationship), but another part of me feels that my needs wouldn't be met anyway, I need more...

????