Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 26-06-2014, 05:09 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
It's a highly successful organization.

So I assume it's methods are useful to those who choose to abide by it's rules.
It does require a significant measure of self truth and certainly mental-emotional dicipline.

While Hubbard may be less than a model citizen I doubt he's a nutcase.

Weather the organization is truly tyrannical is probably still open to debate, but some pretty unsavory stories has been told by former members.

if you thought hubbard was just a harmless nutcase, read the below link-his own son knew he was insane.

http://www.bible.ca/scientology-satanism-Hubbard-jr.htm
Old 26-06-2014, 05:15 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergingPath
Folks,
Perspectives and opinions in a discussion are what the forums are all about. I would like to take a momement and remind everyone that while we are encouraged to share our opinions please do so with respect. Some posts are starting to cross a line with respect to Respect of others beliefs.

Please write your post as if the next person to read it is a Scientologist who is a member of SF and show some respect for thier beliefs as you would those of any faith that may be different than your own. Difference of opinion, great! Ridicule, not great.

From the Spiritual Forums Rules:

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Abuse and abusive posts (of any nature) will not be tolerated. Breaches of this ruling will result in posts being removed, warnings and if continued, DA. Mocking, and belittling other members also counts as disrespect.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/faq.php?faq=vb_faq

:::steps off his Moderator Soap Box:::

Now on with the show

then i guess i won't post on this thread anymore, because i'm not just voicing my opinion....i'm voicing my EXPERIENCE with these people.

i lived a little chapter of my life dealing with these people.

i know it's a dangerous organization and i feel others need to at least hear the other side than what a 'harmless' little group it is.

if someone wanted to stick their hand in a fire and you said, 'don't do that, it will hurt', would that be wrong?

so, remove all my posts if you want. but please, to the rest of you-do your research-talk to ex-scientologists before you follow hook, line and sinker.

goodbye.