Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Pathfinder
Evil Spirit or Demon won't leave me alone, please help

For awhile now I'm constantly spoken to by a voice in my head that won't leave me alone, in the past it has threatened to drag me to hell

Whenever I say "The Power of Christ Compels You" directed at it it speaks through my mouth saying "You ****"

One night I kept trying to Compel it over and over and I started sweating profusely, and it kept telling me to stop while my body started shaking violently, I kept doing this until the point I was completely exhausted and couldn't continue.

I've tried praying to be free from it but my prayer hasn't been answered yet.

It has also tried to deceive me saying it was God, Archangel Gabriel, etc.

I talked to a Priest and he said you can't exorcise yourself and he would need consent from the Bishop to preform a exorcism on me.

Can someone please help me so I can be at peace again?
Old 13-01-2018, 06:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
For awhile now I'm constantly spoken to by a voice in my head that won't leave me alone, in the past it has threatened to drag me to hell

Whenever I say "The Power of Christ Compels You" directed at it it speaks through my mouth saying "You ****"

One night I kept trying to Compel it over and over and I started sweating profusely, and it kept telling me to stop while my body started shaking violently, I kept doing this until the point I was completely exhausted and couldn't continue.

I talked to a Priest and he said you can't exorcise yourself and he would need consent from the Bishop to preform a exorcism on me.

Did you try talk with him/her?
Try to understand why he/she is with you, not some else, and persuade him/her to start his/her next journey, either reincarnation or go to other world for another travel. Which is new life for him/her, and much more to enjoy.
Focusing yourself and follow this voice till you find where he/she is from, why he/she is with you, and succeed persuading.
Old 14-01-2018, 03:06 AM
Ascender

Talk to a priest from the Catholic Church. They do proper investigations and if needed there are exorcism teams.

You can also try say,
Any dark fragments energies and entities that are NOT within the laws of the God and the Creation, leave my space.
Old 14-01-2018, 03:07 AM
Ascender

Another one is sacred serpent. Net
Old 14-01-2018, 04:01 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade

Can you pm me? 💛