Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 28-06-2017, 08:12 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Buddhism teaches that ' True Wisdom ' is to directly see and understand for oneself.

Isn't that what i was relaying?
Old 28-06-2017, 08:14 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes Jeremy this is true... Scientist have discovered that we have brain cells in our heart and also our gut. This doesn't mean we can use them to think though.

Why would they be there if they are not being used?

this is like saying the pineal gland is of no use but to release melatonin.
Old 28-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Are you sure the science has proved anything about the heart can think? Or just using the statement: follow your heart?

The heart as I know is the mind of a person not the physical heart of a person. If one person can explain in an inflexible way then he's not qualify to debate in any forum.

Both. I believe Love is the alpha and omega of everything.

Quote:
This is no coincidence. What’s really fascinating is that the heart contains a little brain in its own right. Yes, the human heart, in addition to its other functions, actually possesses a heart-brain composed of about 40,000 neurons that can sense, feel, learn and remember. The heart brain sends messages to the head brain about how the body feels and more. When I first heard about this scientific research, it intuitively made sense. I had felt for a long time that the heart has its own mysterious way of knowing.

Until the 1990s, scientists assumed and most of us were taught that it was only the brain that sent information and issued commands to the heart, but now we know that it works both ways. In fact, the heart’s complex intrinsic nervous system, the heart brain, is an intricate network of several types of neurons, neurotransmitters, proteins and support cells, like those found in the brain proper. Research has shown that the heart communicates to the brain in several major ways and acts independently of the cranial brain.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/heartm...b_2615857.html

one of hundreds of hits on google...
Old 28-06-2017, 08:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Both. I believe Love is the alpha and omega of everything.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/heartm...b_2615857.html

one of hundreds of hits on google...

If you quote about the heart is true then it's the nervous system that works not only the heart. I can show you that my knees also can think, can you believe that? My explanation or experiment is , you try to focus your consciousness in your knees and left you consciousness there. Then at that part you can think as the brain. Consciousness is one but beside that we don't assume that they can think. So we can't say, my knees can think. Actually, the whole nervous system can also think it's because they're part of the thinking system of a person.

My dharma can create consciousness outside of me by drawing a cross in the air or universe and it can think, so I can't say, the whole universe is my thinking system.

You said, love is everything, I more prefer to give the right direction or concept or teaching to the world instead to lead astray for them. A wrong idea kill thousands or millions of people. That's against the spirit of love.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 29-06-2017 at 01:14 AM.
Old 28-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Why would they be there if they are not being used?

this is like saying the pineal gland is of no use but to release melatonin.

The pineal gland release the light that's too weak to see the outside world. My third eye is formed by the light of my left and right eyes. So human always think that that's third eye,but it can only resonate with the consciousness of a person to roaming in a person's body and hard to see the outside spiritual realm. So far almost all the people who used this method to obtain the third eye can't see outside of their bodies. Why? A matter of understanding of its quality and ability.
Old 28-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
I more prefer to give the right direction or concept or teaching to the world instead to lead astray for them. A wrong idea kill thousands or millions of people. That's against the spirit of love.

Relaying how i believe Love is the Alpha and omega can destroy?

You point out Grounds flaw in right and wrong thinking but put that same logic toward me?

When one actually understands how and why everything is love then they will not view anything as wrong and everything will be in the "right direction"
Old 28-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Badcopyinc

I'm beginning to understand the dynamic that is in this post. Please accept my views as just that my views.

I cannot learn when I'm busy thinking you're wrong or I'm right.
Old 28-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Relaying how i believe Love is the Alpha and omega can destroy?

You point out Grounds flaw in right and wrong thinking but put that same logic toward me?

When one actually understands how and why everything is love then they will not view anything as wrong and everything will be in the "right direction"

I point out to you is to let you understand the right knowledge but not the wrong one . It's funny that the differences between right and wrong only how a person knows how to express it the right way. But a lousy teller can twist it in a wrong way. So we come hereto learn more precisely with our conversation or understanding. Nothing that can upset us for our wrong understanding.

For example, Ground language is high but mostly inapplicable in the right direction of thinking of Buddhism. But it's Dzogchen points of view. And it's not for Buddhist learning. Dzogchen emphasized on fast learning and success in becoming Buddhas. So when you read them it seems to be better than Buddhism but it doesn't work that way. And I find no Dzogchen Buddha in the universe or on earth. Only I found different answer and story ... from the truth. And love in their world are false.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:14 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
I point out to you is to let you understand the right knowledge but not the wrong one . It's funny that the differences between right and wrong only how a person knows how to express it the right way. But a lousy teller can twist it in a wrong way. So we come hereto learn more precisely with our conversation or understanding. Nothing that can upset us for our wrong understanding.

For example, Ground language is high but mostly inapplicable in the right direction of thinking of Buddhism. But it's Dzogchen points of view. And it's not for Buddhist learning. Dzogchen emphasized on fast learning and success in becoming Buddhas. So when you read them it seems to be better than Buddhism but it doesn't work that way. And I find no Dzogchen Buddha in the universe or on earth. Only I found different answer and story ... from the truth. And love in their world are false.

I offer my perspective with the belief that we create our own reality and self truths. It is not for me to tell anyone what is wrong or right because then I'm trying to impart my reality into theirs. At that point I'm trying to correct what i view as a flaw in them to make myself feel better. This is only a deeper issue in myself that needs to be addressed. The more i understand myself the more i understand others, the more i understand love.

You're in disagreement with me because you think your reality is the only true one. And everyone else that doesn't agree with yours is wrong. At one point we believed the world is flat and that Earth was the center of the universe? If we all subscribed one individuals beliefs then we would still believe those things as true. We would be incapable of evolving physically and mentally with the thought that there is only one truth.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I offer my perspective with the belief that we create our own reality and self truths. It is not for me to tell anyone what is wrong or right because then I'm trying to impart my reality into theirs. At that point I'm trying to correct what i view as a flaw in them to make myself feel better. This is only a deeper issue in myself that needs to be addressed. The more i understand myself the more i understand others, the more i understand love.

You're in disagreement with me because you think your reality is the only true one. And everyone else that doesn't agree with yours is wrong. At one point we believed the world is flat and that Earth was the center of the universe? If we all subscribed one individuals beliefs then we would still believe those things as true. We would be incapable of evolving physically and mentally with the thought that there is only one truth.

I fight all the bad gods in the universe and on earth. So I've dabblingin their realm for quite a long times already. So from my encounter experience and knowledge received and my mentors ( Jesus, Buddha Sakyamuni, God Jehovah......) teaching, I can get a better and deeper or that can meet the universal truth. What I tell is to convey my knowledge from the other side of the world to human so that human thinking can be broaden. Just to know that I don't force others to believe what I said but that are more true or nearer to the universal truth. Not only to certain single truth at that circumstance. You're still have a lot to learn , so I'm.

There's a phenomena, when I wrote wrongly, then my Goddess wife grandfather tells me what's not true. And all my friend Gods in the universe heaven also check on my saying. Do I think it's more reliable than other sources.