Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Luxx11

Number 11 all around me

Hello, this is my firs post here and I wish everybody a good day :)

My name is Luka but friends call me Lux. I'm Scorpio with rising sign of Sagittarius.
I'll soon be 29 years old and for the past few years I've noticed the obvious number 11 in my life and before I've noticed it, I've felt a lot different from other people.
First, I shoud say my birth date. It's November 21st 1986. Numbers sum up to 29 which sums up to 11. Month of birth itself is 11th month of the year. Just for fun I tried punching my birth date into mayan and julian calendars. What I found out was fascinating.
Gregorian DDMMYYYY = 21111986 = 29 = 11
Julian 2446755.5 = 38 = 11
Mayan long count 12.18.13.9.13 = 29 = 11

I've tried many other dates and none of them give the same sum of other random numbers.

Other stuff that are also fascinating is that I have 11 letters in my full name. Home telephone area code for our telephone sistem sums up to 11, my full home phone number sums up to 38 which sums up to 11. In the 80s when I was born, my street was called 29th November Street, and now it's named by a writer that has 11 letters in his name. When I became a student we all got these student membership cards. I got one numbered 3521, In primary school and high school I was number 11 in class. My best friend's house number is 29 and he birth date gives 11 also. There are many other instances of number 11, like car registration numbers sumation, father and grandfather dying on 29th of the month. Met a person that changed my life on December 21st of 2012. That date was the end of mayan long count calendar and numbers sum up to 11 also. There are many other things which I can't remember at this point.

So what do you think all this means???
Old 21-05-2015, 05:20 PM
Master
When in doubt, check out the angel number meanings

"The karmic Master Number 11 symbolizes the principles of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, high energy, idealism, inspiration and intuition, illumination, visionary, enthusiasm, creative/creativity, self-expression and sensitivity, and mysticism. Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know and live our soul mission and life purpose."

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...number-11.html
Old 22-05-2015, 08:50 AM
Pathfinder
I don't know too much about numerology but I do know that number 11 is a master number and an angel number. Like Awakened Queen says, look into angel numbers and their meanings.
Oh, and welcome to the forum!
Old 23-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Luxx11

thank you I've been reading internet stuff about those numbers. It was the first thing I did. This was a way to hear other peoples opinions :)
Old 19-06-2015, 12:47 PM
Koby90

Luxx11,
What an incredible coincidences! As for me my lucky numbers are 7 and 9.
Let me add more information about you using your birth date and your name.

LUKA (LUKA), Nov 21 1986

Life path number 2018=11
Birthday 21 (3)
Expression number 9
Minor Expression number 9
Heart Desire number 4
Minor Heart Desire number 4
Compound number 9
Personality number 5
Minor personality number 5
Maturity number 2/20
Rational Thought number 3/12
Karmic Lessons numbers 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Balance number 3
Hidden Passion number 3
Subconscious Confidence number 3
Age span periods for challenges and pinnacles 0-34-43-52-E
Challenge numbers: 1, 3, 2, 4
Pinnacle numbers: 5, 9, 5, 8
Life Path periods 2, 3, 6
Time span of Life Path periods 0-25,26-52,53-E
Life Path - Expression Bridge number 7
Heart's Desire - Personality Bridge number 1
Old 02-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Luxx11

Hello Koby90

I appreciate your reply but I don't know the meanings of all these elements of the list :)
Can you please explain what it means?
Old 11-09-2015, 02:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Aquarius 11

Hi Luxx...I'm an 11 too. It was very interesting finding this out about a year ago. The person who shared this with me, was like, "that makes so much sense!" After reading about the life of the master number 11, it was like reading about myself.
Was it that way for you as well?

What I find interesting is that the 11 and the Aquarius have similar traits. I wonder if it means anything in particular if you are an 11 and an Aquarius.

Oh...have you checked out the 11 facebook community? It is pretty interesting.
Old 13-09-2015, 12:25 PM
Luxx11

No I'm not an aquarius. I'm a scorpio.
Can you send me the link for that comunity please? I can't find it in facebook search bar.

And yes when I was reading about master number 11 I found many similarities to myself :)
Where do you see number 11?