Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 16-07-2014, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender
I'm not trying to be a ***** here. I know you're all trying to help but this is my life we're talking about here. 3 years of this and I really have done a lot for myself and none of you know anything about it. That's why I'm not asking for help on that subject but people are throwing tips at me and telling me that I don't really want to do what I'm doing. Though I know it's not anyone's intent but it's actually kind of harmful.

Do the spell and tell everybody else to fly a kite. If you want this, and you believe in it, you will receive it. Have faith, dear

If you want that dream job in the art world, then write it in your prayer of intention. Cast it during a waxing moon.
Old 16-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Experiencer

I agree. Cast the spell. You have more to gain than to lose, as long as your intention is clear. Blessings.
Old 17-07-2014, 04:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Please everyone. I know this stuff. I actually thought about posting my resume and my website but I'm not applying for a job here! I don't need to tell you all my private info to prove that I'm doing EVERYTHING I can. I attend workshops run by the state for this stuff. Mock interviews. I read books. I've talked to business owners. I have friends who work in HR departments.

I'm just looking for some spiritual guidance. I shouldn't have to prove myself to everyone to get a little help................

No-one's asking you to prove yourself! A bit the other way around wouldn't you say - you asked for a spell and then asked us to give examples of some "personal spell success stories".

When you come on to a Forum and ask for help, surely you're aware that you're going to get dozens of different opinions and suggestions from probably dozens of different people all coming at your question from a different point of view. You have to remember that people gave of their time and did their best to offer you suggestions.........but in the end you have to make up your own mind about how you're going to handle things and what you're going to do.

Good luck
Old 17-07-2014, 09:12 AM
Master
I think there's a lot to be said for identifying all the things one could appreciate about their current lot, and cultivate an attitude of 'how lucky (or thankful) I am'. It helps to create opportunity if one has the right kinda outlook. The example I use is, if you look for flowers you will see flowers everywhere.
Old 17-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
No-one's asking you to prove yourself! A bit the other way around wouldn't you say - you asked for a spell and then asked us to give examples of some "personal spell success stories".

When you come on to a Forum and ask for help, surely you're aware that you're going to get dozens of different opinions and suggestions from probably dozens of different people all coming at your question from a different point of view. You have to remember that people gave of their time and did their best to offer you suggestions.........but in the end you have to make up your own mind about how you're going to handle things and what you're going to do.

Good luck

Please read the posts. I asked about spells and people were telling me about resumes and part time jobs and about what my career path is etc. Whether or not I'm serious. I explain all that in my initial post.

If I wanted to have someone plant the seed of doubt I would have asked for it. : (

My only fault was thinking that people would stay on topic. It's no one's fault. Large groups of people think like that. But you got to read and actually think what type of damage you do when you blindly make suggestions about a persons life.
Old 17-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Please read the posts. I asked about spells and people were telling me about resumes and part time jobs and about what my career path is etc. Whether or not I'm serious. I explain all that in my initial post.

If I wanted to have someone plant the seed of doubt I would have asked for it. : (

My only fault was thinking that people would stay on topic. It's no one's fault. Large groups of people think like that. But you got to read and actually think what type of damage you do when you blindly make suggestions about a persons life.

Stop taking everything personally, being sensitive, and focus your energy into the spell. There's nothing to doubt. You have to trust in the Universe. Don't worry about what others think you SHOULD be doing. I'm staying on topic. Do the frigging spell.
Old 17-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Stop taking everything personally, being sensitive, and focus your energy into the spell. There's nothing to doubt. You have to trust in the Universe. Don't worry about what others think you SHOULD be doing. I'm staying on topic. Do the frigging spell.

I plan on it. And I appreciate the people staying on topic. I'm just not a fan of being scolded by people who don't know what's going on. I am wicked sensitive about this because I've just recently dragged myself out of some pretty dangerous stress and depression over it. I'm not some whiny baby. I'm recovering and I'm trying to avoid stuff that will set it off again. : (

I'm unsubbing from this thread. It's not helping and it's making me feel pretty bad. I don't think this is the community for me.
Old 17-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
I plan on it. And I appreciate the people staying on topic. I'm just not a fan of being scolded by people who don't know what's going on. I am wicked sensitive about this because I've just recently dragged myself out of some pretty dangerous stress and depression over it. I'm not some whiny baby. I'm recovering and I'm trying to avoid stuff that will set it off again. : (

I'm unsubbing from this thread. It's not helping and it's making me feel pretty bad. I don't think this is the community for me.

I agree. Its probably not the community for me either. Nobody has scolded you, people have acted, as far as I can see, with the best intentions to try to help you after you asked for help, yet you chose to throw that help back in people's faces and then hide behind stress and depression as an excuse for doing so, all while claiming to be some 'whiny baby'.

Lots of people suffer stress and depression, and that includes me. It doesn't help my stress and depression when people I try to help so public throw it right back in my face after I'd taken MY TIME to try to assist a stranger, out of the goodness of my heart. Did you consider that? Probably not. Could your total disregard for others be part of the reason your career seems to have stalled? I don't know the answer to that, and if I did, I wouldn't put it forward, because of course it would just be thrown right back at me.

Only you can decide what's right for you. What's right for me is clearly to stop and think twice before I take time out to try to offer the benefit of my experience to a stranger.

Good luck.
Old 17-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Experiencer

I moderated another forum for a while, and when a poster really upset me, to the point where I couldn't stay professional and detached, I just removed myself from the discussion. I stopped reading the responses, and didn't post on that thread myself. There were other mods, so I could. I think it's okay to do that. I guess it was kind of cowardly, but I couldn't afford to be drawn in.

Depression to me feels like a big, black box that's sealed. It's so hard to find a way out. I'm sending you good thoughts, Badger, and Lavender. It takes a lot of courage to reach out for help on-line, and also to try to give it.

Lavender, I started practicing magic at a time in my life when I felt helpless, and completely dis-empowered. I believe that's why it's been practiced by my sisters in the "craft" over the centuries. The spell will help you feel empowered. You are taking control of your destiny. Feel better!