Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-08-2011, 05:14 AM
manu

I feel connected

Whenever I come across humans I feel I am related. Whether males or females I feel a great amount of affinity with all who come across me. Of course I have envy, resentment at times towards some people, but in a while I get the kind of warmth from the body I am close by, I get attracted to him or her in every respect.

It is not sex that keeps me close to anyone. It is his or her heart that warms me up. I want to caress somebody near to me out of love and the warmth of my heart. This is no perversion since I never can ill-think about anybody.

I hate antagonism, though as a professional it pops up at times, but at the deepest level of myself I feel at one with all.

Emotion erupts and I get swayed by emotive feelings but they always are born of love, understanding, contentment, humility. These forces are overpowering me. I often fear that I get swept by the wind of passion.

Is it a hazard?
Old 09-08-2011, 06:07 AM
Master
I think you are in a very spiritual moment.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:12 AM
manu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I think you are in a very spiritual moment.
Sometimes I get lost in a psychic trance. The clear demarcation between the real and the unreal and the world and the otherworld is blurred. I start dancing to my inner tune and all I see around me is in perfect harmony
Old 09-08-2011, 06:16 AM
Master
Yeah. You feel at peace. And at one with everything. It's so beautiful
Old 09-08-2011, 06:52 AM
Docha

Its only a hazard if you caress without permission! Lol

You're fine. :)
Old 09-08-2011, 08:18 AM
manu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Its only a hazard if you caress without permission! Lol

You're fine. :)

I understand your sense of humor. And it is appealing!

I always feel connected and all I write comes out of my feeling of divine connection and it is spiritual caressing and we do it with our hearts more than with our hands.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Docha

I know what you meant. :)

In truth the only real hazard I can see is you possibly being taken advantage of. Though it seems as if you know how to set boundaries for your own protection.

More people with this ability need to bless the world with their pressence. Generally I coonect to most people this way, but not all there are just some the negative energy is too strong.

Do you think its a hazard?
Old 09-08-2011, 04:01 PM
moke64916

Sounds like you are very sensitive to the law of attraction. Sensitive to the energies around you.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by manu
Whenever I come across humans I feel I am related. Whether males or females I feel a great amount of affinity with all who come across me. Of course I have envy, resentment at times towards some people, but in a while I get the kind of warmth from the body I am close by, I get attracted to him or her in every respect.

It is not sex that keeps me close to anyone. It is his or her heart that warms me up. I want to caress somebody near to me out of love and the warmth of my heart. This is no perversion since I never can ill-think about anybody.

I hate antagonism, though as a professional it pops up at times, but at the deepest level of myself I feel at one with all.

Emotion erupts and I get swayed by emotive feelings but they always are born of love, understanding, contentment, humility. These forces are overpowering me. I often fear that I get swept by the wind of passion.

Is it a hazard?

Nice to meet you manu..........

I think that if it becomes a problem you will know and you will know what to do. By your description it sounds more like a blessing............

James
Old 10-08-2011, 03:49 AM
manu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Nice to meet you manu..........

I think that if it becomes a problem you will know and you will know what to do. By your description it sounds more like a blessing............

James

You are so true James and I am getting closer and closer this connects me up with you!

You are not a stranger and the other expression, name or something of myself.