Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-05-2018, 02:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by coelacanth
I was reading a book I rediscovered when I came across this passage:

"Many crystals contain beings or guardian spirits who actively want to work with you to use your crystal to its fullest potential. Meditating with your crystal puts you in touch. You may find that the being is in another dimension with which the crystal forms a bridge. Some crystals have their own angel or connect with higher beings."

- Judy Hall, "The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals"

It is funny that you say this and I too believe this to be true. I never really knew what it meant when they would say that certain crystals will speak to you...that was until I found my amythest geode. A beautiful amythest geode (raw and uncut) designed into jewelry, a pendant I have been wearing on my neck for about the last year now. I was benched at a craft show last year next to a woman who designed these pieces by hand. I once in a great while will go to them because I create stained glass shadow boxes with fairy lights inserted inside them depicting nature scenes, angels, and wildlife.

Anyhow, every time I would look over at her stand she had all of her pendants free hanging suspended from a rack and this amythest kept catching my eyes not only because it was so beautiful but also because everytime I looked it would start swinging on the rack by itself. None of the other pendants did this, only that amythest did. I found it intriguing because it would be only when I would look and even had a friend of mine who is spiritual as well come to visit me there, and I showed her how this pendant would start up swinging from complete stillness when I stared at it. About half way through the show I was convinced this pendant was going to be mine and was in some way meant for me. And as crazy as it sounds it was trying to tell me this. So I bought it. Kind of a weird story but I wear it every day now and can feel the energy from it. Perhaps there is something inside as your post states that wanted my attention that day and that's how I wound up with it.
Old 31-05-2018, 06:41 PM
Master
Hello,

I really like this thread as I can relate to using crystals for communicating with other beings.

I too can connect to other entities via crystals and rocks. They do have a way of catching my attention. Their usual method is to flash their colours at me or I feel drawn to them.

I hold a crystal in my left (receiving) hand and relax. I soon hear words in my mind which I write down as I hear them. That is what I call telepathy so I believe the crystal, or stone, acts in a way to connect us to an entity.

I discovered this ability when all I wanted to do was connect with a crystal's energy, during meditation, for healing purposes. That didn't happen as the crystal started talking. What messages I do have, have been positive and interesting. Of course, not all crystals and rocks want to talk.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)