Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-03-2016, 11:21 PM
Knower

Question Am I really communicating with entities via crystals, or just tricking myself?

Ever since I was young, I've been very sensitive to the rock kingdom. When I bring my fingers close to or touch a rock, it's always been very easy for me to feel and distinguish the different energies. And when I grasp a rock and meditate and try to create a "circuit" between my energy and the rock's energy, I'm able to relax and "connect" with some other entities very easily. I don't know if what I'm experiencing is real though. Sometimes I get pulled to very unassuming rocks that still have very strong personalities! It feels like the rock itself has an entity attached to it or that the rock is a window to that entity. Sometimes it varies from individual to individual, but there are general running themes when dealing with the same type of rock. Some of them are very friendly, some get grumpy if you start a friendship and then ignore them, and some just don't want to talk to me at all and make it very clear to me. Right now, my challenge is to connect with Aragonite. I've always felt a "citrusy" energy emanating from my crystal (I don't know how else to describe it), but the entity I'm detecting is not accustomed to communicating with humans, though I do sense the desire to interact...

Is this a real ability? If so, what is it called?
Old 01-04-2016, 03:22 PM
Newbie ;)

That seems interesting, you must have a gift if you can do that since a young age. People study and meditate for years just to get this ability. But yes I also am able to naturally feel different energies on different rocks and crystals. For example whenever I go to my local spiritual store to find a new crystal or whatnot I always get a strong energy from one certain one and thats the one Id buy. I find that crystals communicate to you via their shape, colour and pattern. None are 100% the same. However the ability to talk to entities via crystals is quite interesting and you are pretty blessed to have such a gift given to you naturally.
Old 14-05-2016, 06:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi !!
I actually registered because of this post. I have to say I thought i was the only one who had this happen and i was honestly starting to think i was going a bit crazy. But i do feel my stones energy, in particular certain ones i have seemed to grown a "bond" with. I have two labradorites that are my favorites, and a black moonstone. My very first stone ever is one of those labradorites, with whom i had a type of vision (sounds weird i know) that i knew this spirit in a past life.. I wont go into details , but i have wondered if the stones themselves could possibly work as "walkie talkies" to spirits on the other side...

My other labradorite has given me (mentally) its name, which i now call her by : Calypso. She is of great support to me , i am currently giving her a break because she was one of my daily carrys for a good few months. I cant get a name or visions w my black moonstone but her energy feels calming and protective/motherly...

Hope im not sounding weird lol
Old 18-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Knower

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiterabbit11
Hi !!
I actually registered because of this post. I have to say I thought i was the only one who had this happen and i was honestly starting to think i was going a bit crazy. But i do feel my stones energy, in particular certain ones i have seemed to grown a "bond" with. I have two labradorites that are my favorites, and a black moonstone. My very first stone ever is one of those labradorites, with whom i had a type of vision (sounds weird i know) that i knew this spirit in a past life.. I wont go into details , but i have wondered if the stones themselves could possibly work as "walkie talkies" to spirits on the other side...

My other labradorite has given me (mentally) its name, which i now call her by : Calypso. She is of great support to me , i am currently giving her a break because she was one of my daily carrys for a good few months. I cant get a name or visions w my black moonstone but her energy feels calming and protective/motherly...

Wow, this is great to hear. Thank you for posting. And I like the phrase "walkie-talkies!"
Old 22-05-2016, 02:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiterabbit11
Hi !!

You're totally not sounding weird! I love connecting to my crystals and stones. They each have their own unique energy and help me with specific things. And labradorite is my favorite stone!!
Old 02-06-2016, 04:58 AM
Seeker
I would LOVE to get some response from my crystals. Is it a gift to be able to connect, or is it something that can be learned?
Old 05-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntyBiffy
I would LOVE to get some response from my crystals. Is it a gift to be able to connect, or is it something that can be learned?

Even though I have been doing it for years it still requires some refinement and experimentation.

Relaxation techniques/breathwork are key. It's hard for me to let my energy flow when my muscles are tight.

I have to hold the stone in a way so that energy can flow easily through my hands and into the stone. Usually one hand is the "sender" and the other one the "receiver."

Also, some people receive messages in different ways. I get flashes of images, emotions, and occasionally tastes or other light physical sensations.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:59 PM
Experiencer

This is totally normal! Think of a quartz watch. The frequency at which the quartz vibrates, is used to keep time, so we can prove it and measure it. Now think of the radio. You tune to different frequencies to listen to different radio stations. (That's what the number is, it's the frequency in MhZ, in case you did not know already.) Additionally, sound waves are just made up of vibrations, at varying frequencies.

To wouldn't it follow, that a crystal, vibrating at a certain frequency could potentially be "heard?"

That answer, is yes.

We are not crazy, but sometimes the science helps to ease the mind of fears.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Knower

I was reading a book I rediscovered when I came across this passage:

"Many crystals contain beings or guardian spirits who actively want to work with you to use your crystal to its fullest potential. Meditating with your crystal puts you in touch. You may find that the being is in another dimension with which the crystal forms a bridge. Some crystals have their own angel or connect with higher beings."

- Judy Hall, "The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals"
Old 28-06-2016, 04:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coelacanth
I was reading a book I rediscovered when I came across this passage:

"Many crystals contain beings or guardian spirits who actively want to work with you to use your crystal to its fullest potential. Meditating with your crystal puts you in touch. You may find that the being is in another dimension with which the crystal forms a bridge. Some crystals have their own angel or connect with higher beings."

- Judy Hall, "The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals"

Wow this is really tripping me out.

To the person who asked how others connect to their crystals, i learned to on my own... Idk if this method is a bit out there or frowned upon (?) lol i dont know anyone else personally that does this, i come from a conservative family so to me i realize that its weird and illegal in most places but this is just my personal way of doing things.

I am an empath and as a result i suffer from anxiety . One way i have used to help w stress is using medical marijuana. I use it rarely, but when i do , i have discovered that if i sit alone in my room completely uninterrupted (if people are around i lose my focus because i am taking in the other persons energy and thus not open to solely the crystals energy). I take deep breaths to meditate and i will hold one stone in my hand and just FEEL. Some feel different than others, others i will feel nothing. Sodalite upon touch makes my throat feel tingly (to my surprise i later found out its a stone that aids the throat chakra). I can also feel when some stones feel heavier in energy whivh i feel means they need to be clensed. Some stones for me, such as shaman stone, refuse to open up to me "yet".....

I know it sounds crazy. I hope i dont get banned for mentioning mj, i am in no way advocating it or telling people to use it i am only explaining my personal method to open up best to crystal energy.