Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-09-2017, 01:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

An intriguing idea; consider Sparrow invoked.

A thrilling result for an intriguing idea. I open my arms and my soul to thank you and to receive your teachings and your love here, where you have done much good to many.

May my blessings reach you wherever you are.

Old 06-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
Dear Sparrow,

I know you have touched on the subject several times before, but it does seem to be a confusing one for many, and I hope you can take a few moments to elaborate on it. That is, the question of free will. For example, here is the intro to an article in Time magazine which articulates the current neuroscience position:

"One of the lively debates spawned from the neuroscience revolution has to do with whether humans possess free will, or merely feel as if we do. If we truly possess free will, then we each consciously control our decisions and actions. If we feel as if we possess free will, then our sense of control is a useful illusion—one that neuroscience will increasingly dispel as it gets better at predicting how brain processes yield decisions.

For those in the free-will-as-illusion camp, the subjective experience of decision ownership is not unimportant, but it is predicated on neural dynamics that are scientifically knowable, traceable and—in time—predictable. One piece of evidence supporting this position has come from neuroscience research showing that brain activity underlying a given decision occurs before a person consciously apprehends the decision. In other words, thought patterns leading to conscious awareness of what we're going to do are already in motion before we know we'll do it. Without conscious knowledge of why we're choosing as we're choosing, the argument follows, we cannot claim to be exercising "free" will."

Indeed, there is much at the level of the human persona which seems to represent a rather mechanistic process, although on the soul level, there may be more of a free will activity represented.

in any case, clarification from you would be much appreciated!

Thank You

Dear Bob,

Let my first words be to warmly greet you once more and extend a courtesy to ask of your wellbeing.
It is said I am not much for small talk; I am told I should take the time to cultivate merit in the simple ceremonies of common cordial conversation. Being that I prefer communicating through other vehicles of language I often find spoken word very restrictive in its effectiveness.
Be as it may, allow me to inquire how are you feeling as of late?

That aside, I will speak of free will.

Tobi is of course correct in their response.

To begin with, as a sentient light being you exercised the capacity of free will long before you even chose to submerge your soul within physical form and state. This is to say, long before the creation and development of the physical brain you use today your consciousness was exercising free will independently of any physical organ or mechanism. As do those in the spirit realm continue to do as we speak. This should first and foremost acquaint you to the fact that free will is not a product of or dependant on the physical brain or anything neuroscience wishes to prod its finger at.

Let us speak about what exactly the physical brain does and does not do.

The physical brain is a bioelectrical mechanism hardwired with instinctive survival response patterns built from genetic memory algorithms. So it is built and designed genetically to keep you alive. It is based on self-learning memory disciplines which assimilate awareness as memories and processes them for decisive reactive responses and decisions. In other words, your physical brain accesses past memories and observations to coordinate behaviour within variable circumstances of every day life. When past memories are inadequate, inaccessible or inexistent the brain opens itself to intuition and gut feeling to dictate appropriate behaviour. What this really is, is the access of memory on other interconnective conduits which exist much deeper. This involves the cellular memories of your own parents and ancestors, as well as memories accessible through the connectivity of the etheric cord at your solar plexus. It may also involve memories accessible from your surrounding environment and from the physical elements and fibres you are touching. So essentially the brain has the capacity to process memory, events and sensory information streams from many different sources to influence decisions.

The physical brain does not contain thoughts or feelings, it only processes responses to them and retains them as memories, images and experiences. That is, the brain is an antenna, receiving frequencies and encodes them into a language of bioelectrical impulses which cause the brain to behave a certain way as it has been taught. What it actually does is translate sensory inputs to reproduce thoughts and feelings using impulses and chemical secretions to create what you experience as a mental thought or an emotional feeling.

Real thoughts and feelings occupy an energetic frequency faster than physical mass, and thusly do not exist subservient to or bound within any one physical body part or mechanism. Simply put, physical mass cannot enclose or keep in a pervasive expansive energy more etheric than itself. Instead it is the physical aspect which sits within the pervasive expanse of the etheric field. Again we are reminded that thoughts and feelings exist independent of the physical brain, as it is the way for all those in the spirit realm and for consciousness itself.

When you are attempting to determine how thought dictates choice and free will you should come to understand that there is always a thought behind the thought. That is, any choice you think you have made with your physical brain, there is always a thought behind that thought. Original thought.
That original thought is actually the component of your spirit, or described differently, your core central values. These core central values existed long before your physical form and are built on the memories and experiences of your specific soul group and core vibrational signature. These imbedded core central values are constantly lurking in the background effecting your every decision on a very subtle level. Depending on how receptive you are to your spirit and to these values will determine how much of your divine will plays a part in your physical life. If you ignore this component of Self for more reactive defensive living, then you will appear to have very little free will at all. The reason for this is because the will of other human beings and their actions will impose their influence upon you dictating the direction of your own life. It is only when you access divine will within your own core vibration that events of synchronicity and miraculous good fortune manifest revealing the true nature of free will in all its glory.

Do not ignore the will of the spirit (central core values) for the separate will of the animalistic human brain.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Master
Dear Pagandell,

With love as always, I am so pleased to hear you are seeking communion with your spirit Self.
This can give you far greater guidance and clarity than I ever can.

Know there are no limits to what is possible when the mind relinquishes its control of what is truth.

-Sparrow

Old 06-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackmitchell
Hi Sparrow ... I have been a silent reader of this thread for quite a long time ... I deeply admire the universal and multiversal knowledge that you have shared with all of us ... In the light of what I have learned from your teachings , I am absolutely certain that you possess the wisdom and knowledge to give the right answer to something I am about to ask ... I know that this may sound silly , but please do understand that this question is really important to me , and if there was any other choice I wouldn't have asked this ... After a great deal of financial trouble that I have encountered and still encountering , its imperative that I quit this life and move on to the wonderful home called AFTERLIfe where each and every of my dreams could be fulfilled ... However , the fear of pain and suffering during death , pulls me back from attempting any widely accepted or common methods of suicide ... After giving it a lot of thought , I came across an idea , which led me to asking you this question ...
Is there a way to permanently cross over to the astral world instantly and peacefully and without knowing any pain , while asleep ...?
I really hope that you would give me a convincing reply with regard to this query ...!!! Thank You Sparrow ...
Dear Jackmitchell,

To begin with dear friend, if you have found your way to this spiritually aligned internet forum then you are personally orientated towards spiritual values. As such, I question your degree of resolve and alignment with your true core values if you have allowed material monetary concerns to dictate your core central happiness, and evidentially your life expectancy. As you are seemingly young and impulsive I shall simply inform you that many before you have not only overcome harder challenges than yours but blossomed and bloomed to live lucrative and loving lives.

You are here for a purpose, and that purpose is not financial accumulation. No matter how seemingly ‘‘imperative’’ you believe it is to flee your obstacles for some better easier life, is it only because you feel you are pushed into a corner where you cannot get out from. There is always a way out of every corner should you change your perspective.

This is merely a single chapter of your life. I am not going to give into convenience to convince you how to die, but instead give into compassion and convince you how to live.

-Sparrow

Old 06-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I have many fears and dying is one of them. How do I deal woth this in a positive way?

Thanking

Dear blossomingtree,

Fear comes from the unknown. The task for you then is to make known that which is presently unknown; to educate yourself with knowledge, and cultivate your wisdom to elevate your perception and perspective above fear and trepidation of that which is beautiful. Death is not an ending; death is a renewal.

You may do this first by reading the dialogue of this entire thread. Bathe in the knowledge of all aspects of the spirit and how it is inseparable to all aspects of your life. Experiencing the afterlife does not have to begin with physical death; it can begin with the introduction and implementation of spiritual living.

As it is widely said: You are not a human being having a spiritual experience; you are a spiritual being having a human experience.

Live as a free spirit, so shall you never die.

-Sparrow

Old 06-09-2017, 06:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
[color="RoyalBlue"]Dear Bob,

Let my first words be to warmly greet you once more and extend a courtesy to ask of your wellbeing.
It is said I am not much for small talk; I am told I should take the time to cultivate merit in the simple ceremonies of common cordial conversation. Being that I prefer communicating through other vehicles of language I often find spoken word very restrictive in its effectiveness.
Be as it may, allow me to inquire how are you feeling as of late?

My Dear Friend, how gracious of you to ask of my well being, and also many thanks for illuminating the subject of free will, which seems to be of particular interest these days among many with whom I associate. Your clarification is much appreciated, as are all of your compassionate responses to the questions posed by your friends here! There is a line of reasoning, proposed by so-called sages, that free will does not exist. For example, one famous teacher from the last century, Swami Vivekananda, remarked: "[T]here cannot be any such thing as free will; the very words are a contradiction, because will is what we know and everything that we know is within our universe, and everything within our universe is molded by the conditions of space, time, and causation. Everything that we know, or can possibly know, must be subject to causation, and that which obeys the law of causation cannot be free.”

In any case, I am grateful for your considered response, which I will ponder and share.

In terms of my own personal situation, I have had some physical challenges for a while now, but there is no reason for complaint, this life is a great blessing, for which I am continually grateful. Wonderful beings such as yourself have appeared to shine a loving light on the path I walk, and what more could I ask for?

Much Love
Old 06-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow. It is so nice to see you have returned. My question involves insects and (maybe?) lower based life forms and how they fit in, in the great scheme of things. Do flies take revenge on humans in the afterworld who have squashed them out of malice? Are insects just a very early form of spirit who later incarnate as higher(?) forms such as humans? Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Dear blossomingtree,

Fear comes from the unknown. The task for you then is to make known that which is presently unknown; to educate yourself with knowledge, and cultivate your wisdom to elevate your perception and perspective above fear and trepidation of that which is beautiful. Death is not an ending; death is a renewal.

You may do this first by reading the dialogue of this entire thread. Bathe in the knowledge of all aspects of the spirit and how it is inseparable to all aspects of your life. Experiencing the afterlife does not have to begin with physical death; it can begin with the introduction and implementation of spiritual living.

As it is widely said: You are not a human being having a spiritual experience; you are a spiritual being having a human experience.

Live as a free spirit, so shall you never die.

-Sparrow

Thank you for your timed response, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

I would like to elaborate, if you will allow:

I have fears of water and drowning, it's almost visceral. And then I might think of something else. e.g. something happening to someone, and I then get images of it and feel very scared.

If one lived as a free spirit, would that help fears such as such?

If you would not mind commenting, I have wishes and dreams, but I feel like self sabotage them or don't have the ability to achieve them. e.g. I wish in my deepest heart for the well being of another, yet in moments of anger, I will hurt them. I wish for great financial security and wealth, yet, sometimes I feel it's too hard to achieve. In addition sometimes I think that when I hope for something or really fear something, the former doesn't work out, and sometimes the things I fear do manifest. What am I doing that is causing this?

Thanking and please forgive me my questions.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1

Mr sparrow quick and bizarre question . I've been reading the teachings of a trance medium/healer who channels (or claims to channel) Paul of Tarsus. He talks about how atomic weapons tests are causing enough damage to the earths core that it is at risk of imploding. He then makes the dramatic claim that the spirit world will be sucked in and destroyed if the world implodes. This all seems rather odd. Maybe something got lost in translation or there is a warning about these tests that was clumsily delivered however many of his followers believe the spirit world is actually in mortal danger because of events in our reality. This does match with anything you have said here on this thread and the idea of the spirit world being destroyed seems rather odd and disconcerting. What is your perspective on this. My thanks for what I hope is coming reassurance.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:43 PM
Master
Dear Bluefonsy,

Salutations from the light of love with blessings from the stars above.

Would you perhaps be speaking in reference to a certain Ray Brown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
He talks about how atomic weapons tests are causing enough damage to the earths core that it is at risk of imploding.

It is my understanding that apart from North Korea no other world nations are presently testing atomic bombs, and have not done so since 1998. It is also my understanding that two-thirds of the world’s nations have chosen to adopt the treaty on the prohibition of nuclear weapons.

The explosive yield of the most recent atomic detonation was approximately registered at 120 kilotons. This explosive power is significantly inadequate in comparison to the gravitational binding energy produced by the planet’s core. It would be equivalent to a human being trying to destroy a brick wall by throwing a pebble.

Quote:
He then makes the dramatic claim that the spirit world will be sucked in and destroyed if the world implodes.

Nonsense. Implosion occurs naturally within many regions of the physical universe to which you are apart. Stars implode in on themselves all the time as part of normal cosmic cycles and energy pressure processes. These produce such things as supernovae or black holes. This is not a cause for concern for the spirit world.

To suggest a normal function of the physical universe can somehow damage or destroy some incomprehensible part of an infinite and eternal Ultraverse is absurd.

Quote:
This all seems rather odd. Maybe something got lost in translation or there is a warning about these tests that was clumsily delivered however many of his followers believe the spirit world is actually in mortal danger because of events in our reality.

To presume the actions of one species on one small planet in the universe can somehow trigger the complete inhalation of dimensions they know nothing about is quite short-sighted and conceited.

Quote:
This does match with anything you have said here on this thread and the idea of the spirit world being destroyed seems rather odd and disconcerting.

Yes it is very odd and disconcerting.

-Sparrow