Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 07:12 PM
silver swan

Hi , i expect something will turn up for you. Its a shame about the church circle. I know what you mean about wanting someone to teach you that you are not emotionally attatched to. I hope you find some answers soon .
Old 09-03-2006, 07:40 PM
bodylisious32

Thanx Silver,
I KNO WAT U MEAN, FEEL LIKE AM BANGIN MY HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL.
Will probly let him teach me some stuff, plus he has ways to open my channels too, as he has direct contact with spirit, he is very high up on his work, he has been balancing my chakras and moving blockages from me, aswell as clearing my auric felid, he does this all part of his healing work.
The more balanced i become the more open i will be better and safer.
been really nice chatten to you, thanx.
much love and light .
xxxkezxxx.
Old 10-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Ancestral

Hello bodylisious32, Welcome to the board and I hope you do not mind if I put my two cents in here. You are correct the more balanced you are the more opened you are. But I am not sure what you meant by safe. In my experience one should ask for the white light when they are becoming more aware of their spirtual abilities. I wondered if you have asked your medium friend to try to speak with this entity? Learning about your spiritual path is never ending but answers are also within our own beings. Anyone whom are paths crosses is a teacher and fellow student for we all learn and teach from each other. There is always some type of emotional tie. Have you tried to make contact with the spirit through meditation? I feel that he is not a harmful spirit but one that is trying to teach you. I am picking up a male spirit but could be wrong and you see I am empathic so I sense spirits. Not every Church or book is going to be a teacher for you but spirits can teach us as well. This spirit seems to have helped you onto a path for answers and there is usually a reason for it. I would see if you cannot try to find out if the spirit is a guide of yours or a spirit whom may need help to move onward. Life is a interesting journey to walk and often are on the path of trying to find answers to never ending list of questions. Seek and ye shall find what thee is looking for but be warned new questions may arise. I find the journey of life to be one filled of wonders and not just pain. We all are connected although we may not always want to be there is a reason that we are. I for one am looking forward to try to find out what the reason is but I have a feeling that it is not always necessary to find out that reason because meeting the people I have met has brightened my life. Which I would not have met if I had not taken the step to find out the reason for my life. One thing I have learned is to look outward and inward for answers. Sorry to ramble on like this but felt I needed to say and thanks for letting me say it. Take care
Old 10-03-2006, 08:32 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Ancestral,
thankyou for the warm welcome...

1st of all, what i mean when i say safe, {is that i have been warned many times to be careful, as when you are starting off on this path, you need to be aware that not every spirit is a good spirit, {i have had this 1st hand}..
In my last house, i didnt know what was happening to me at the time it was 2half years ago, i had few experiences some nice some not so nice, anyhow, i had a bad spirit attatching itself to me, feeding off my energy, i had to go through a aura cleanse, a house claense, i come through this and it was along time ago {touch wood} hence {i learnt a valueable lesson there}
i was open but not shut down, aswell as not protecting myself.As i didnt know at the time what was going on.

the spirit i have had around me, this last couple weeks, gave me a very calm feeling, i was not scared, and didnt feel threatened, i have tried talking to this spirit, and nothink, i have also tried moving this spirit on into the light, i thought this he had gone {i also feel that this spirit is a male} i have thort about the fact could this be my guide, as i feel him still around me tonight, always in the same place by my ryt side, when i look at this spirit, i can see it come forward ryt the way up to my face, but its a energy form not like a physical form, {i hope you understand what i mean}.

I am going to la development course as soon as the medium m8 of myn starts these up, i have been told i am to develop over the next year and a half, i dnt know why this as all happened but it has all happened very rapidly for me, i am yet to understand everythink, i started hearing senseing , seeing all in a short space of time, and can see auras at times, sometimes in colour, {but i have noticed when i have saw colour it s mainly on very spiritual ppl, etc....mediums, healers, etc.....

thanx 4 ure comments was very intersting , by the way u nvr rambled hehehe} but i have lol.
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:33 AM
Ancestral

The spirit may be a helper then and is there just for a short time to help you learn about your gifts. I just feel he is there to help you for some reason and should not be chased away. He does not feel like he needs to cross because he already has. Not Earthbound in other words which is a good thing for him but he might not talk to you in the way you expect him too. I hope you know what I mean and if not I can try to explain better. Just let him be for a while and see what happens after all you had not ill vibes from him which I do not get either. Anyway got to go my program is coming on and I need a anime fix.
Old 12-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Gandalf

Spirit will come from your left or right left is usually female righ male but this does alter in some people. Ask the spirit to come closer - they will respond sometimes too much so. If you do not like the closeness TELL to back off. Sometimes they will bring you the condition they passed with TELL THEM to take it away. do not accept unpleasant feelings but do ask them to come closer. They wnt to come closer and you can have this under your conditions.
I hope this will be helpful. Please ask again if in any doubt.
Old 30-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Ascended Master

Bodylisious

Sorry... I'm a bit slow on this one! LOL!
First time on the site, and while others have already said the same, I may as well join in and give you another opinion!

It could well be a guide of yours providing you with inspiration?

I see white lights (physically) and electric blues (physically, but mostly in my minds eye), and that's how I know (at a glance) that my guides are around.

Either that or they fill my heart with a love energy that's strong enough to pull me up out of my seat! LOL! But either way, the energies you mention sound as if it is a guide.

Do you think you are clairsentient, clairvoyant or clairaudient?

Whatever you may be, I really hope you can pick up on something in the not too distant future.

And yes, most importantly, you are 200% correct (and exceedingly wise!) to be treading with caution! LOL! Good on you...

Love and light

AM

Last edited by Ascended Master : 30-03-2006 at 12:16 AM.
Old 19-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Kasper1212

definitely an angel!!!
Closed Thread