Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-06-2014, 02:16 AM
Knower
Strange Times

My odd occurences are a lot like everyone's here, which is relieving and slightly disturbing at the same time. I thought I'd share my recent encounters as well. =)

As a young kid I saw a ghost once- just a hand, but it fit the classic description of being white and transparent. It's something I'll never forget. But a month or so ago, what I saw in my room was different. At first I thought I was having an ocular migraine, which has areas of wavy lines in your vision. But I noticed that the area of wavy lines (like a mirage) was only happening by my bookshelf, about 2 and a half feet high and was not in my vision anywhere else.

I called in my family to see if they could see what I was looking at, because I was getting a little spooked at this point. When they passed the area, it was very cold. My mom said she could see something like a white orb moving in that spot but it was quickly gone.

I've never really read anything about ghosts being mirage-like so I thought I'd ask around here. It is a certain type of entity that is like that, or is it that some people just see or 'filter' the sight of spirits differently?

I thought I might've seen something like that again this morning as I was walking through a store. It was above me in my peripheral and it was that same wavy blur, only it was long and moving to the left above me. I had my eyes checked in January and everything was good.

I dunno. I keep hearing about a spiritual awakening of sorts, and doorways between worlds being more open so I can't help but wonder why I'm seeing all of this recently.
Old 20-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Master

I've noticed that spirits come I differently at different times. Sometimes it can be an orb, transparent, holographic, sometimes darker if it has not gone to the light yet.
Old 25-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Master
I have always been aware of my surrounding and I have seen ghost when I was young just like you. Ghost can follow you if they want to. It has happen to me and I had to tell the ghost nicely to leave. Entities may show up in different ways. That same ghost that you saw in your room could be following you. Practically anyone can see ghost it depends if they want to manifest in front of you, the reason you are seeing more recently is cause there's more activity around you lately and it could be cause of the location too, or someone you knew passed away.
Old 27-07-2014, 05:09 PM
pgrundy

People see spirits in different ways. Some people see them as solid as you or me. Others see or sense them differently.

I see them as if there is a screen in the back of my head, or sometimes, right between my eyes, between this reality and whatever is just past it. Often if I see them information will follow the image--it's as if suddenly I just know whatever they are sending. It can be names, dates, what is on their mind now, how they died, anything.

I've learned to 'open and close' the ability, but occasionally it 'butts in'. Not as much as it used to.

I think it's normal. Ours is the only civilization in history that acts like spirits do not exist.