Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Oath

who the hell is samus?!

Okay so there is this weird being that is around me. Actually I don't quite know. I suppose it could be something else impersonating or something. Anyways somehting is definitely there and I've tried talking to it and everything but it just won't respond. It does what it wants. Anyways it is supposed to be good but someone said they sensed something negative about it. No one has probably ever heard of it but it's name is Samus and I was wondering if anyone knew any glossaries for supernatural beings, demons, angels, etc...? I would really appreciate it!

-thnx
Old 15-10-2005, 12:36 AM
Ancestral

:) Hello Oath, I am new here and I was wondering if you felt that the enity was harmful to you. It may be demonic or it could be a real person who lived on the physical plane. Samus could have been the name he used here on the physical plane. Either way I have a friend who may be able to help me research the name for you that is if you want. I am not sure how much help I could be but I do not mind helping others.
Old 19-11-2005, 10:55 PM
RevSherri

Oath,

I feel he is a spirit guide, you are just now seeing him (feeling him in this way). He is not hear to harm or be a negative spirit. Allow him to teach you - I think that might be why he is not responding the way you would expect, he needs you to listen to him. He has much to tell you in this lifetime. I hope you find clarity wtih him and release any anxity. As far as the name, who knows- those old names are intersting and often times sounds quite far out. I have heard some amazing names in the past from others.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:50 AM
looke

Re: who the hell is samus?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oath
Okay so there is this weird being that is around me. Actually I don't quite know. I suppose it could be something else impersonating or something. Anyways somehting is definitely there and I've tried talking to it and everything but it just won't respond. It does what it wants. Anyways it is supposed to be good but someone said they sensed something negative about it. No one has probably ever heard of it but it's name is Samus and I was wondering if anyone knew any glossaries for supernatural beings, demons, angels, etc...? I would really appreciate it!

-thnx

Helo i think you may have got the spelling wrong and it might be this.

Salilus In magical arts, a genius who opens sealed doors and is an angel of the seventh hour of the day.
Closed Thread