Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Why did I lose my soulmate sudden?

As an earlier post on a other area of these forums, I mentioned about losing my girlfriend at young age recently.. It is a true trauma, shock and the strange thing is I am physically in good condition.. there is no logical reason why I came out of that car `alive`.. However my spirit is crushed and broken in so many ways..

I do believe certain people where brought together to share certain hardships and beauty. I also feel that she will always be more than just `a girl` she was my Love and taught me very valuable lessons (still to this day..) I read about twin flames, how these are even `closer` as soulmates. The article described the intensity of these relationships on the physical (which was freaky, how much was simulair with me and her) The sad thing is it also said that sometimes one of the twin flames has fulfilled their mission and goes back `home` to wait for the other.

However the physical pain, is still very real. There is a great deal in missing her.. feeling the injustice how she went so abrupt and soon! (and I lived..?)

At times the days feel so very empty without her by my side, it really does feel like a part of myself has left me that day. I do feel her with me in my heart and some connection as in spirit. But for my `human mind` the pain is something very real still, that is at times difficult to grasp. I have many dark moments in which I see my life as a prison sentence time.. Just sitting my time, till it is my turn to go.

I wonder many times how she is doing? Why such a thing had to happen? Will I be with her again?
I see no justice in what happend and find it terrible unfair.
Looking for wise words and perhaps people who can guide me in the right direction.
Old 27-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Knower
I know exactly what you're talking about, as you know I've experienced this very recently. And while my grief isn't the same as your grief (I will send you something privately that I wrote about grief), I understand the process you're going through right now. I do feel like he was done here, and had other things to do, including guiding me, which is comforting and amazing. I know exactly what you mean about feeling like you're in prison, and wanting to get your time on earth over with. I've had some darrkkkkkk days and nights. I do understand. They come and go too, sometimes a day like that will hit me out of the blue without warning. Just take things one day at a time, one hour at a time. I found that writing was a great tool for me, and I think I may have suggested that in my previous post. I'll send you a couple of things I've written.

We are love.
Old 27-08-2015, 05:47 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is never an easy answer here, as a Medium I know well that we seem to have our path or our time that we are here and then we are called off.

The first real experience where I understood this was with the passing of my Dad, he had a massive heart attack but did not die right off. Growing up he always said you have a "set number of minutes to live and when that time is up your gone". At the ER he said for us to go home, and looking back now I know that he understood his time was coming. They worked on him for hours but he was gone way before the final time was called.

From there I have come to understand that we might well come in with a Soul Contract that gives us that out time, and when that comes we are gone. That time of experience in the physical is done. Hard as that is on those left behind there is a path of personal growth we too have from the experience of loss.

I remember working with a man that was in a car crash that so should have taken his life, he walked from it totally unhurt. No one understood that one how he lived. It seemed not possible but he lived. Two weeks later he was crossing the street and was hit by the same model of car and same colour of car he lived through the crash in and died instantly. I have come to feel that his "time" just was not yet there but it was in his path to leave the physical.

The pain is real but do not let that pain consume you, as we do get other chances in other lives to re meet and have it all work out. I have that in this life with my husband we both died in a past life but are here in this life again.

It seems unfair while things are fresh I was planning my wedding when my Dad died but the blessing in that came 33 years later when I was not "Married" to my now ex and I could easily get free to marry the right man. So in the sorrow and pain of loss there was a LIGHT there.

Lynn
Old 27-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you both for the words of support and wisdom.

I do my best to follow the path of Light, however this is difficult at times.
Such an injustice to lose her the way she went and the pain is fresh.

I do really hope to learn - build a better connection with her from what place she might be now.. It is difficult at times. You also got people telling you they don`t believe in souls or the afterlife (that it is all just in our mind)
And there are no clear signs these days, which makes me sad.
Old 30-08-2015, 02:10 AM
Wellness2013

I don't really have any advice for you but I wanted to say I am sorry for your loss. What a sad experience. I am a firm firm believer in the after life and that we will see those people we love on earth once we pass over. Have you read "Journey of Souls" or "Destiny of Souls?" They might help ease your pain a bit because they show how our loved ones are waiting for us on the other side. I believe you will see her again some day. I know that does not at all help your pain right now but at least know you will "see" her one day.

Maybe one day you will be to a place where you can ask her to bring you a new love that suits you. That would do her honor. She would not expect you to be alone forever. For now just know she is still with you in spirit. She hears you. Again I am sorry for your loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensei
As an earlier post on a other area of these forums, I mentioned about losing my girlfriend at young age recently.. It is a true trauma, shock and the strange thing is I am physically in good condition.. there is no logical reason why I came out of that car `alive`.. However my spirit is crushed and broken in so many ways..

I do believe certain people where brought together to share certain hardships and beauty. I also feel that she will always be more than just `a girl` she was my Love and taught me very valuable lessons (still to this day..) I read about twin flames, how these are even `closer` as soulmates. The article described the intensity of these relationships on the physical (which was freaky, how much was simulair with me and her) The sad thing is it also said that sometimes one of the twin flames has fulfilled their mission and goes back `home` to wait for the other.

However the physical pain, is still very real. There is a great deal in missing her.. feeling the injustice how she went so abrupt and soon! (and I lived..?)

At times the days feel so very empty without her by my side, it really does feel like a part of myself has left me that day. I do feel her with me in my heart and some connection as in spirit. But for my `human mind` the pain is something very real still, that is at times difficult to grasp. I have many dark moments in which I see my life as a prison sentence time.. Just sitting my time, till it is my turn to go.

I wonder many times how she is doing? Why such a thing had to happen? Will I be with her again?
Looking for wise words and perhaps people who can guide me in the right direction.
Old 30-08-2015, 12:01 PM
Knower
Kensei - I am really sorry for your loss. Since I do not have any real advices concerning Your situation, I will not say anything.

I just wanted You to know that there is one really interesting book You could read: http://www.amazon.com/Angels-My-Hair.../dp/0385528973 . It is Lorna Byrne "Angels in my hair". This book is about Lorna Byrne`s life. She tells how she lost her husband and how she learned to cope with her pain and grief. Also - she tells about souls and where they go after dying. She proves that something "beyond" exists... Truly inspiring!

Stay strong!!!
Old 01-09-2015, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensei

I have no answers but I am very sorry for your loss.
If you felt such love have no doubt you will be together again. (Hug)
Old 01-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for the support and book tips.

I will start reading Destiny of Souls today, had this book already. (read the earlier book of Journey of souls) I love the concept and the cases you can read. The biggest challenge for me is accepting it as a `truth` with my rational (and at times skeptic) mind. I believe this will require more research and learning to be more in touch with my core feeling - experience.

Angels in my hair, I will order this book online and get it shipped to me. It sounds like a very enlighten read.

I hope with everything in my person, heart, core and soul that we will be together again one day.