Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-09-2015, 03:27 PM
lemurian

I'd like to add that if you are a "sensitive" as far as spirits go, when watching such things, you may be "switched on", even at times unwittingly, which can attract spirits to you like a moth to a light. I find it's important to protect oneself before indulging such things.
Old 23-09-2015, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator
I would like to comment about numerology. I think it's hasty to try to convince anyone that repeating numbers are somehow only from evil entities or from a negative source trying to dupe you. Numbers are a way of communicating, clear and simple. Sure, you have to be careful where the message is coming from, but that's the case with anything. I have learned a great many positive things from just paying attention to the world around me. That includes numbers, animals/insects, dreams...on and on. These things don't lead you AWAY from anything necessarily. They are simply a way to communicate with us in a way that teaches us rather than gives us the answer. Always use discernment when interpreting anything...from anyone.

As far as the original post is concerned. ANYTHING we give energy to will in some way manifest in our lives or attention. If you buy a new car, suddenly you see that car everywhere. If you have a crush on a celebrity, suddenly you see them everywhere you look. This is the law of attraction. Our minds are far more powerful than we realize. We have the ability to create. I've asked myself the same question as the OP because I've been in those shoes. The answer is yes. Think about sitting across the room from someone and you find yourself staring at them and suddenly they look up. They feel you paying attention to them. This is energetic. It happens on many different levels.
Old 23-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
4:29 is only 1 of the many numbers I continuously see. From now on I'm not going to give it any recognition.

Nothing is going to make me waiver from Jesus Christ!!
Looking at the number i have to ask if something spiritual happened during the last leap year ?

4 might relate to every 4th year is a Leap Year.

On every Leap Year there are 29 days in February.

If something bad happened then its probably from a nasty spirit. If something good happened in the way of faith in Jesus Christ then a angel of the Lord is reminding you of it.

Or it could be in relation to the 29th April as well.
Old 20-10-2015, 09:34 PM
Newbie ;)

There is a thing called self fullfilling prophecy, when you desire something so much your mind psychocematically creates it to happen. This might be because you or others who have such a keen interest in this might have some experiences such as hearing some bumps in the night and quickly write them off as "its a ghost".

I am not accusing you of doing this by any means but merely giving an example.
Old 21-10-2015, 12:56 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
I've always been fascinated by reading about true demonic hauntings or watching those shows. Now, can they make one more susceptible to getting an attachment themselves?

I feel that anything we subject ourselves to on a regular basis can affect mind-set and vibrations.
Not as much, if there is already a strong foundation spiritually, but even so, effects on the 'aura' can happen from imagery and emotional content of videos, stories etc.

There is no real harm in watching these things but it's a matter of how much it affects you subtly. If you are very flexible and can easily shake things off, then it's just a 'story' you watched, and then you can go back to your reality. But that means you have to have some mind discipline in action and something stronger and better to turn to.

Can it attract undesirable entities? Only to the degree that it changes your vibrations, and puts them in the sphere of activity of Beings you might not wish to associate with right now.
If there is little or no effect on your core vibrational level -then no.
If there is subtle effect on you and you feel moved or shifted -then possibly yes.