Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-04-2014, 10:53 PM
Rarthyr500

Rest in the Afterlife????? A Question

To anyone who has had an NDE or knows is there some kind of soul "napping" "sleeping" "rest" etc in the afterlife? Just curious to know if there is or not.
Old 23-04-2014, 01:34 AM
primrose

Yes, there is for those who pass violently or unexpectedly, there is a place of rest, sort of like a hospital setting.
Old 23-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Master

According to one book I read almost anyone who has suffered an illness goes to this place of rest. A sort of hospital.
Old 23-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Administrator
Any one can have a sleep time in spirit if its needed.you dont have to its left up to the individual,any one who passes through an illness or trauma generly go into what we would call a hospital.enough to realise that they have passed and their soul healed.

Namaste
Old 23-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Rarthyr500

Wow that's amazing, thanks for the answers guys!
Old 24-04-2014, 02:23 AM
LightofOurAge

There will be a great need of rest for many souls on the earth now as we are living in extraordinarily harrowing times.
Old 24-04-2014, 03:08 AM
glpoisson

My maternal grandmother, who was very involved spiritually while on earth, is in a hospital on the other side doing reverse hospice work with recently departed souls who need to detox from drugs and alcohol or from a long, debilitating physical illness. One recovers in these places until they can return to the community of spirits with none of the damage of their human sojourn.
Old 25-04-2014, 05:32 AM
Experiencer
After this phase, where do they go? Could some of them reincarnate just after that?
Old 23-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Master

I think it would be highly unlikely they would reincarnate (but nothing is written in stone). After their cocoon-sleep time they spend time reviewing their past life, picking it apart and understanding all the details of it in a school-type setting with their other soul mates. This will hopefully help them in future incarnations to not make the same mistakes.
Old 23-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Administrator
it is said that some people reincarnate pretty quickly others can take years and years to reincarnate,for myself I walk my final path I wont be back again, I have lived many life times before and I have no desire to come back either, it depends what path you are on how much more have you got to learn etc,because life is all about learning.

Namaste