Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2007, 05:23 PM
ljepotica

Oh right thanks janspirit and angelicous-I'll most certainly try the yoga practise you guys have recommended.

Thing is that I live in a busy place and although I can try to meditate in the evening it's just more convinient for me to meditate before I go to sleep-I mean I can still meditate at other times but sometimes it's just easier before sleeping-I am a light sleeper anyway...

Thanks again all you guys for your advice-very much appreciated

It's great to be back into meditation-I went a few months without wanting to do anything and now that I'm back I'm most certainly in a great mood and enjoy it-I'm also discovering what I can only describe as new realms and places-it's awesome

Take care and lots of love-keep up your excellent work people

S xxxx
Old 13-03-2007, 09:27 PM
angelicious

Rock on Lj, you go girl, rock on!!!!

Fantastic to hear you're on the up. Meditating is fine before sleep. Don't buy into the stigma that it's not alright, okay. Go with your flow.
Old 13-03-2007, 10:29 PM
ljepotica

Thank you very much angelicious:)

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 15-03-2007, 08:22 PM
spiritalk

When you fall asleep with the mind open and altered (usually alpha state) it is a time that visitors come (this is an invitation to the lowest of entities as you are not guarded and guided by your own consciousness). While it may seem harmless for a time, eventually the mind will have some aberrant stuff happening because you remain open and unconscious of all happenings. We not live our lives unconscious.

God bless, J
Old 06-04-2007, 08:36 PM
El Barto

The first time i tried meditation was before I went to sleep. It was all new to me. After many tries something happened. The bed was opening up and I was falling through the other side. Woke up grabbing the sides of the bed .
.... Maybe thats why? Don't know.......
Later that week I went far in my meditation. I went to where time never existed or before the big bang. It was like an eternity and a flash all at once. No distances, no deminsions nothing it was an experience, hard to put in words.
Wish I could do that again.
That's my two cents....
Old 06-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Maranda

Avoid meditating before going to sleep. Keep meditation to planned sessions.

Before going to sleep use affirmations.

Positive affirmations.

Or simply count to ten over and over.

One very important affiramation i use is - Body heal thyself.

Any questions?
Old 07-04-2007, 01:52 AM
ljepotica

Hey El Barto-wow that sounds amazing:)

Sometimes when I meditate I do go off into other places-like I did a few weeks ago and ended up in an amazing place that I have never seen in my life and landscapes that I could never imagine existed or imagine-it was awesome and I would love to go there again:)

The lower energies that you mention spiritalk are something I am concerned about, however, I think that if I ask for protection and use protection before I go off might help don't you think? There must be some way although I won't be meditating every night before I go to sleep:)

Well-lets hope I get to move soon to a quiet house-then there will be less problems:)

Thanks for your replies guys,

Take care and lots of love,

S xxx
Closed Thread