Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-07-2018, 09:29 AM
Master

It is an idea that emotions can be trapped in the body. The code is just a way to locate what emotion it is. There is no need to do that in order to release an emotion though But let's say you have anger trapped in your body, or for that sakes sorrow, it will emit a signal that you might pick up on on some level. It might disturb your ability to think clear, cause sickness or injury in your body; might even cause one to be suicidal? Yet when you release that emotion from your body it no longer has any effect on you, since it no longer is part of you.

Shamans talk about how traumas can be imprinted in your auric field, and when triggered you kinda loose control to your emotional response. It is basically the same thing. I suspect that the traumas in the auric field respond to trapped emotions in the body. So if you release an emotion you clear up a trauma in your auric field; or the other way around
Old 07-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Seeker

The psychological and physical scarring from a past life suicide. Maybe. What if you'd lived through whatever you'd done to yourself- and you were left with the wounds/scars from an attempted suicide.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:22 PM
Guide

I'm going to back up what others have said. You are being faced with similiar challenges right now...and that scar is to remind you to be strong...you already been down that road before.

This is another chance, to grow beyond your old ways, to have courage to keep moving forward, faith that it's going to work out, and new memories to remind you that life goes on.

I also have a past life as a suicide, I think many of us do...some of us are more prone to it. We think about it more...it's like I go through a dark period, then come right out if it. It's always close to me though. I've been this way since I was a kid...and I do not have depression, bipolar, ECT...I might go through bouts here and there...but I've always come out of it, and I am not medicated or anything.

However, when I go through dark periods, and I think about suicide...I've noticed, that those dark periods are my body and souls way of purging negative energies and emotions. It usually doesn't last long...maybe a week, and afterwards, I feel like a clean slate. I'm just very sensitive, and I have to go through it, to get rid of the garbage I collect, cling to, and invite in.

But, I've just learned why I go through these dark periods, and it's okay...or it will be okay soon. This is a sign I made progress in this life, I learned something about myself...I'm not fixed, and I haven't "made it" but I am a work in progress, slowly and surely. Those two small steps of patience and letting go, taught me something that I didn't consciously know in that life.